Should Data be allowed to vote?

Should Data be allowed to vote?

Good question. Good thread subject.

Too bad Sup Forumscan't get hooked by a thread with intelligent quandaries. More memes and other stupid bullshit necessary. If you want a decent discussion you've come to the wrong place. They are idiots here. Ducking idiots.No wonder this thread has yet to receive even ONE fucking response.

Is he considered a citizen of the Federation? Then yes.

>Computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin

If he can captain a star ship he should be able to vote

It's not a good question. Data is recognized as a living being fully by s2. Obviously he could vote.
It's too bad voting is meaningless since the Federation is a military oligarchy.

>go in holodeck
>make self aware hologram like the doctor.
>pick famous leader in history as model.
>duplicate infinity times.
>disable safeties.

It's not IF he could vote. It's if he SHOULD. Learn to read. And it's not a question meant strictly for the series. It's meant for any society where voting occurs, like current day. You fucking idiot. Read better before you post in my fucking threads. Moron.

You fucking dipshit. Bad genetics. That's your deal.

Logical, super intelligents individuals are the only ones who should be allowed to vote.

trips of truth

He owns a cat, so yes.

>a cat
He owned several successive cats, all named spot. The implication is data through direct act or negligence killed at least two other cats.
I used to have a cat that was the same breed as the original spot.

Vote is okay, just keep him off the fucking hollo-deck! Kee-rist! He caused more trouble going there you'd think Starfleet would ban him.

Stop being mad about your retarded thread.

Data should rule the galaxy.

If data could vote, then holograms could vote, and holograms have the ability to create more holograms, meaning they would win any election they wanted.

So no data cannot be allowed to vote.

If he's truly conscious the way biological people are, maybe. If he's merely intelligent but an automaton, then no.

And if somebody starts factory cloning him with a transporter just to create millions of voters, then no.

Why would any society ever mass produce sentient robots to the point where their voting rights become a problem?

>And if somebody starts factory cloning him with a transporter just to create millions of voters, then no.

I see a Trump movement in the 24th century!