Fuck Cucktalonia and Fuck Cucktalans!

Fuck Cucktalonia and Fuck Cucktalans!
I hope Spain will revoke your autonomy, you worthless pieces of shit. Literally "gibmedat" """nation""" (seriously? a """""""""""nation"""""""""""?) just a reverse version.
I hope that central government will act as it should and will retain integrity of Spain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Burgundy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Viva Catalonia
Viva Africa
Viva Marx
Viva Che

Mad cuz muh Osetia?

No, you retarded ASSetian, I'm mad that Cacalonians turned out to be greedy trash, that decided to secede because of the money and refusal to feed their compatriots.
I hope they will starve to death.

>to feed their compatriots

But they are not their compatriots, that's the point.

wtf i love Georgia now
nice looking flag too, like our old one

>like your old one
Ahem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Burgundy
>The banner strictly speaking dates back to the early 15th century, when the supporters of the Duke of Burgundy adopted the badge to show allegiance in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War. It represents the cross on which Andrew the Apostle was crucified. The design is a red saltire resembling two crossed, roughly-pruned (knotted) branches, on a white field. In heraldic language, it may be blazoned argent, a saltire ragulée gules.

VISCA
I
S
C
A

It still was the flag of Spanish Empire, Ahmoud

just let them do their thing and when shit comes crashing down on them let's just watch them become kosovo 2.0

>just watch them become kosovo 2.0

They are the most productive region of Spain. If they secede, they might be fucked but the rest of Spain is definitely fucked.

subhuman shitskin jealous of Catalonia

Just having a big economy isn't enough, they literally have zero plans for the future

good thread gogi

>Just having a big economy isn't enough

It's way more than Kosovo has and it's a damn good leverage

>plans

What sort of plans should they be having? What to do when SHTF?

Irredentism is mental illness

And it need to come back...

This.

I am Catelonian

I agree. So must the fueros.

t. Colchian shitskin

t. Land thief (Transylvania is Hungarian)

el georgiANO ajajajakjkaajjaja

Their economy revolves about selling shit tier stuff to Spain. They would have a 30% comercial deficit wothout the rest of Spain. Cacalonia is a meme

Most niggers and Arabs live in Catalonia. More Arabs live in Catalonia than Andalusia.

For example, 35% of niggers in Spain live in Catalonia when 7% of niggers live in Madrid.

Transylvania is Transylvanian you revisionist
Independence for Sardinia