Which sport has the dumbest fans, and why do you think so?

Which sport has the dumbest fans, and why do you think so?

>official sport of the urban poor
>high-scoring = lowest attention span needed
>statistics are basically all about making shots, even though game involves much more than that

NBA is, college basketball isnt. Prison/jail revolves around the nba, college basketball isnt even a thing in the hood

Basically just go from left/bottom to top/right and you have a rough approximation

>Golf most right-wing and highest voter turnout

Unsurprising.

lol dont compare fans of Iowa to everyone else

how does not voter turnout determine ones intelligence?

>WWE fans are more liberal than MLS fans
Why does anyone take this chart seriously?

More blacks like WWE obviously

Soccer. Considering the majority of the fanbase is 3rd world mudslimes.

Then what about Monster Truck fans? How are they center left? It’s one of the most white trash sports imaginable.

>Crunching the numbers confirms the expected. Voter turnout as a percentage of the voter-eligible population and average IQ correlate at a statistically significant .65 (p

what a gay thread
who the fuck cares

lol white trash is liberal, rednecks are conservative. Those are two different animals. White trash getting ssid checks vote for who gives them gibs

In total? Soccer. It's by far the most popular sport so it will have by far the most retards.

On average? Probably MMA. There's a lot of technique and skill to appreciate for sure but the majority of fans are retards who wear tapout gear and just want to see people get heemed.

its not a general so by default its a top 10 percent thread

Rednecks and white trash mean the same thing to me. If you take me to a Monster Truck rally and can tell me with a straight face that over 50 percent of those people voted for Obama then I’ll give you a hundred buck for your acting chops. Trash chart, trash posters, trash thread.

>a .65 correlation basically means you cant refute it

you're so full of shit dude

>white trash is liberal,
you're stupid too

American football for obvious reasons

nascar hands down why is this even a thing

We're discussing sports.

I mean hey, if Einstein came back from the dead and said "I like soccer", would it really be a better sport?

Admittedly American Football.

Only women and closet homos like rugby so imma vote for that.

Another obsessed hockey fan

NBA

WWE fans cant vote because they are children.

Isn't rugby considered the "posh" sport in UK?

NBA by a mile, not a single person thinks, only feels. NFL just has the dumbest players.

This, /nba/ is also the most Reddit general here. Dumb people pretending to be smart all around.

The 4 E's

1) Esports
2) Eurovision
3) Elections of the head of the state
Is an horse a athlete? If yes then
4) Equine sports

Soccer. It's the sport of the blue collar, low class buffoon in countries like the UK and bug and dirt-eating third worlders everywhere else.
They're so stupid they rebel against statistics because they're too dumb to understand and apply them to the game.
Their attention span so dismal, they can't sit still for an hour and a half and need to sing and fight among each other to entertain themselves.
Opposing fans can't even sit together and act civil, they have to be herded into separate cages to keep opposing fans from fighting each other, like animals.
Even then they can't even be trusted to not kill each other by crushing and suffocating their fellow fans to death.