Get drunk
crash car kill people
"It's your fault, you were drunk!"

Get drunk
have sex cry rape
"It's not your fault, you were drunk!"

Explain

libruls

Uhh because one act requires consent and the other is a car smashing into a corpse.

I mean I'm all against false rape accusations but your argument is fundamentally flawed.

If you can't work this out on your own explaining really isn't going to help.

you consent to drive

Are you agreeing with my point? Thank you.

If you consent to drive when you're drunk and then kill someone then jail time it is.

If you are black out drunk and cannot physically even respond, thus cannot give consent, and someone rapes you then they should be in jail.

If OP wants to talk about false rape allegations then go for it but his argument is trash.

the argument isn't about the wieght of the crime, but the personal responibilty not counting in one case but not a another
also your example makes no sense , considering the >cry rape implies not being black out drunk
>that flag
oh wait sorry abbo no smart

Getting raped while drunk is like getting run over while drunk, not like driving drunk. It's something that someone else does to you while you can't resist.

I believe the "drunk" the OP is referring to is the kind where you have a few drinks and feel more relaxed and easy going and you will talk to people you normally wouldn't, and maybe you would get into a car and drive home because it's a dumb decision.

If you have sex with somebody while in this state of mind how is it any different from driving a car? Either you are not responsible in both cases (crying rape) or you are responsible (You are a murderer for running somebody over) and you can't have it both ways.

If you are black out drunk or you can't even stand up and somebody takes advantage of you then yes that is rape and I don't know why people can't understand this.

What if I'm black out drunk and can't physically control my actions while driving? ah! free pass city!

What is the personal responsibility of the person getting raped? Don't get raped? Strong argument.

Again, if you had basic comprehension skills you could read my posts where I say false rape accusations are a different matter and I don't agree with them.

If you're blackout drunk and can't control your actions and you still got behind the wheel then you should be taken off the road, in jail if you harm anyone.

The person who is black out drunk and raped is not raping someone else in this instance, they are getting raped.

If someone was to get blackout drunk and then rape someone then they should be in jail.

Being drunk is not a defence when committing a crime but if someone commits a crime against you while you're drunk then the person commiting the crime has broken the law and should be punished.

the personal responsibilty is "dont put yourself in situation where you can be raped"

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. It doesn't even make logical sense. "If you don't want something negative to happen to you, don't let something negative to you happen"

If someone drinks too much at a party surrounded by people they know and trust then they get raped by someone it isn't the fault of the passed out person. It is the fault of the rapist who literally is raping the person. That's what rape is, there is a legal definition of it and the courts and legal system have ways and means of verifying that rape has occurred. Do false rape accusations exist? Yes and if you read my posts you would see that basically each one mentions the difference. If you want to have a discussion about false rape accusations fine but your current arguments are weak.

Please don't bother having kids so we can get you out of the gene pool asap.

Who died in the second example and whom was the victim in the second example?

seems to me people who get blackout drunk should exit the gene pool instead
but that wouldn't be too good for you abbo

Maybe next time you're walking down the street peacefully and a drunk drive comes hurting towards you you can think of your argument in the last few seconds before the end and think:
>Huh I guess I shouldn't have put myself in this position

Wait, are you talking about someone who had consensual sex while drunk, and thus "raped", or someone who was actually raped?

What the fuck is "rape". I'm taking about rape. That's what the whole topic is about. If people can't tell and accept the difference between rape and a false rape accusation then they're beyond hope.

hmm nope just bad luck
drinkers at fault but a drunk abbo will just deflect

kk brudda