Iron fist's Finn Jones retweets Riz ahmeds tweet about having more diverse people in media

>Iron fist's Finn Jones retweets Riz ahmeds tweet about having more diverse people in media
>some random sjw woman goes after him saying his show is racist cuz iron fist doesnt kung fu and so it should be an asian as lead
>he tries to explain that its true to the source material and in the graphic novel/comics the dude was white
>she gets mad and calls him out for 'whitesplaning'
>he gets harrased by her and quits twitter
>now media is reporting that he's not 'woke enough and its his fault

vogue.com/article/iron-fist-finn-jones-quits-twitter-over-race-debate
vulture.com/2017/03/finn-jones-quits-twitter-iron-fist-debate-over-race.html

the girl who did it
twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron
web.archive.org/web/20161221194054/https://geeksofcolor.co/2016/10/09/why-iron-fist-danny-rand-should-be-asian-american/
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/105336624.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white men are cowards

Asian women are cunts.

you guys get triggered by them as easy as they get triggered by everything else

Not really. We're just at a disadvantage when talking to nutballs. We're not allowed to have opinions because of our race and sex so what's the point of even trying when it'll just be underminded?

Serves him right for retweeting rizs nonsense

>WHY DID TRUMP WIN????

why do some asian people think they are somehow opressed, arent their countries among the best in the world

Danny Rand is White, how is it Whitewashing?

If he was Asian people would cry sterotype

Asian American, buddy

This, Finn jones is probably another liberal cuck. Fuck him for believing that nonsense

do the sjws not understand that they are going after and hating on the few white guys that was on their side in the first place? like he's all about feminism and diversity and trying to be more liberal and now they went after hiim saying he's not woke enough ? how stupid are they

whitesplaining is rightsplaining

Americans ruin EVERYTHING they touch. Hitler was right

They wouldn't be SJWs if they weren't completely retarded.

guess i know an irishman made this image

Twitter is where you go to get fired, so good move on that.

Don't argue with retards, period.

she just locked her twitter

is there a way to see her tweets now?

What is wrong with SJW people? Why are they so fucked?

Why are they only complaining about Iron Fist? Doctor Strange is also a white male who went to a mystical Asian country to learn magical martial arts and NOBODY bitched that he remainedwhite and not switched to asian. Is it because it's Cumberbatch and the people doing this are more concerned with maintaining their tumblr/sjw groupthink than actually having consistent ideology?

this is very true

Is this really going to become a thing? I see it fizzling out much like Suey Park's shit because the woman is too bonkers to have on any actual news shows. They'll just have a few articles to quote her in text, because otherwise she'll fly off the handle and start shrieking.

Americans really do ruin everything.

There was pretty large backlash to Tilda, but that would be against your narrative :^)

In the current year you can call a white man racist or rapist and that man will lose his job and go to jail.
And it doesnt even matter if he actually said something racist&raped somebody.

Guess what, morons pissed and moaned about Strange too.

Wow, that asian cunt needs a hot pipe in her pussy, where the fuck is her husband to keep her in check.

>Whitesplaining

He honestly needs to wait it out. No one will remember this shit in a week when they move on to the next thing to be offended about. He should take a page out of Renner's book.

>colour

Yurop BTFO

So what was he supposed to do in his situation? Keep arguing with her and give these people more ammunition? He did the right thing by just dropping it

Wtf I hate America now

Lol he's a fucking moron for retweeting that. How did he not see this coming?

>it's a SJWs ruin everything episode

>Iron Fist should be Asian because he does Kung Fu

How the fuck is this not racist?

What color is a chink? Looks pretty pale

>being such a beta you leave twitter cause an SJW made fun of you
>not just block them

what a faggot

>>now media is reporting that he's not 'woke enough and its his fault

Of course he's wrong, he's white.

Do you not understand this is how it works.

>I CAN'T BE RACIST, I'M NOT WHITE.

I don't wanna live on this fucking planet anymore.

That @Realsook faggot works with her

Poc is such a retarded term, can't believe a made up tumblr buzzword went mainstream. Technically everyone is a person of color and all this does is create an us vs them mentality, white people dont count as people anymore according to them

She needs an iron fist in her cunt

No one really gives a shit. No one is gonna remember, or care in a week.

They should have cast someone else. This guy has a weak heart and a concave chest

>twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron
>Geeks of Color

You can't make these idiots happy.

If he was Asian it would be a stereotype.
If he's white it's taking Asian roles.

Anyone who uses the word "problematic" should be immediately ignored.

>risking your livelihood and netflix bux over a triggered child

Aren't they the same claiming "colored person" is bad to say?

IF YOU IGNORE THEM, THEY'LL LEAVE

oh wait, no they didn't.

She has a profile picture that says
>Yes I am a cunt, and I want you and everyone else to know it by making this face.

>on their side

Please. All white men are evil and are wrong, thus not on their side.

White people being the most colorful because of hair and eyes when other races are mostly just shades of brown really makes me laugh at the "PoC" shit

the yellow asian meme was because of scurvy i think. they are white for all intensive purposes.

>tfw have to whitesplain civilization to the savages

It's an Asians pretend to be oppressed minorities episode

she wrote an article

web.archive.org/web/20161221194054/https://geeksofcolor.co/2016/10/09/why-iron-fist-danny-rand-should-be-asian-american/

True, I don't even remember what happened last week

Is she really geeksplaining right now :O??

So kung fu is known by all Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese because it is part of their culture? Cool stuff.

>I can't be racist. I'm not white
Humanities was a mistake.

So much potential, but filled with politics, propaganda and doublespeak.

>tfw whitesplaining why pooing in your drinking water and eating dirt cookies isn't a good idea.

Does she have big tits? Her nose is gross but I still might fuck her

it's a burden but we gotta do it

>why this character should be like me

a lot of asians basically have white skin. I work with a korean guy whose skin tone is way lighter than mine.

DUDE FUCK SOURCE MATERIAL LMAO CHOP SUEY XD

>intensive purposes

#notmyIronFist

>my favorite superhero

Who didn't think she was full of shit when they read this?

HAHAHAHAHA fuck them both.

What a coward.

What would happen if he said ''i dont care lol''

I'm tired.
Can't we be killed off already so the east asians can carry the torch instead.

Looks exactly the same as the thousands of pol shitposts here per day with the objects swapped out.

>Asian American

She spelled favorite as "favourite."

Not American.

Everybody, you can be cherrypicking but not that contrarian. Fake as fuck.

The mistake was letting the PoS liberals that spit on war vets become teachers

The yellow meme is pretty racist

>Singapore / Melbourne

She's an Australian. I can guarantee she comes from fucking inner-city Melb anyway with piercings like that and a choker around her neck.

As an Asian man I find it funny how she says only whites can be racist.
Asians are seriously the most racist mother fuckers ever and we love it, like my family openly does not trust niggers.

#fired

she's from australia

>I can't be racist. I'm not white

See, I'm brown as fuck and live in a super clasist/racist country. as long as retards like this exist true equality will never be achieved.

the dude probably realized she's retarded as fuck and was gonna make a tumblr shitstorm so he did the best thing and quit altogheter debating with someone with special snowflake cottonballs on her ears.

I remember back in 2014 when AoU came out, and Renner said those things. Bunch of hash tags like #putdownthebow or #notmyhawkeye.

Finn will be fine. I'm actually hoping Iron Fist turns out be good, the trailer left mixed feelings with me.

basically

Based

where do you live

>my family openly does not trust niggers
and that's why u slant eyed yellow bastard are my favorite immigrants

ontd is on it!

we lost guys. give up now. they are backing the girl

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/105336624.html

Yeah, i really like how the chinese are fucking over the niggers in africa right now, chinks dont give a fuck about race guilt and just suck africa dry.
Meanwhile they keep blaming everything on the few white farmers who still live in africa.

$20 on Australia

>like my family openly does not trust niggers.
When Trump purges this country I hope he lets the chinks stay.

>neurotypical

So, she's got the Assburgers?

Australia isn't a racist country though

>don't instigate argument with random pleb any further
>making an ass out of himself

I get it's, ohnotheydidnt, but still..

lol upping ur shitposting game i see

SJWs make me ashamed to be a liberal, Jesus Christ.
How old even is this bitch?
>whitesplain
If she were alt-right that would have been the equivalent of calling him a cuck shill, that shit's not acceptable. Meme in your containment spaces.

>The mistake was letting the PoS liberals that spit on war vets become teachers
Even long before it was a problem with cultural geography, where theories about how countries were like organisms and needed to grow for their survival became prominent.

The problem is that these unsubstantiated theories, and new definition of words in those specific fields start to get seen as undeniable facts. It's "science", therefore it is true and can't be argued with.

western asians are more white than white people.
for an asian person to pretend to be a "minoritiy" in the american sense of the word is laughable.

If Finn apologizes, what does this mean for white men?

This is some next level privilege checking they are doing to him. He was absolutely in the right and he handled it pretty well on till he realized she was batshit and decided to quit twitter.

Meta