Russian cucks

Just in a few hourse we'll finally get a confirmation that russian losers and cheaters are getting cucked out of the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Read about russian state-sponsored doping programme here
bbc.com/sport/winter-sports/41947158

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/winter-sports/42242007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Westerners
lmao, scared of big strong russians
Do Ukrainians get banned as well? :^)

>scared
I don't think they are scared but if you cheat to the point that your government literally organises and funds doping programmes and you make consumption of performance-enhanhcing substances a part of your daily routine (and russia does all of these things) you should be kicked out of the Olympics.

Russia only got caught because they started doping their track and field athletes. Had they stuck to hockey no one would have ever suspected. When a white guy is running the hurdles and actually winning you know something's up.

Athletes should be allowed to take steroids anyway tbqh. There needs to be a steroid Olympics so we can see what the human body is capable of.

>tamperproof lids
>not tamperproof
I mean really now, you deserve to get beat by cheating russians if you fuck that up

Shubenkov is always clean
Also chinese and hungarians are also good

Should have done what Mayweather does pay off USADA.

USADA operates only within the US if that's what you meant. RUSADA was bribed by the russians of course but it did not help at all.

If this is true Slovenia might actually have a chance in hockey. True we will be without half of our professional players but the other half is eager to go.

For those who don't understand Slovenia only has 52 hockey players

I saw the Icarus movie which is about that and I must say that the state funded doping itself is not really that much of a problem in comparison to the state funded denial and blame reflection.

bump

In about 4.5 hours we'll finally see the TOTAL AND COMPLETE humiliation of the russians.

>russia banned for doping
>while all amerifat medallists have TUEs to use amphetamines
hope good boy kim nukes usa soon

you better deliver what you're promising here m8

bump

Two hours left.

Crimea river faggot

What?

All countries cheat though. Russia just sucks ass at it because their populace is mentally retarded. These witch hunts to show that the olympics are natty are a joke. There are zero natty male track and field athletes because it's impossible to compete without cheating.

And them some faggot will say that Usain Bolt is natty because he never got caught and make me furious at their stupidity. Why do I come to these threads?

Just half an hour left.

Oh shit it happened.

OP wasn't lying. Russia banned from Winter Olympics.

Ahahahaha RUSSIA BTFO!!!!!!

bbc.com/sport/winter-sports/42242007

>suspected

So there's no actual proof?

The thing that pisses me off the most isn't even the forced doping itself or the increasingly idiotic denials by the government, but the fact that any clean Russian athletes going to the competition that is one the highest points of their lives and careers under a neutral flag will be relentlessly attacked by Russian "patriots".
Fat DYEL faggots on TV will be spewing out tirades against their "betrayal" of the Russian flag, about unpatriotic athletes setting a bad example for muh chilrren and so on and on for months.
Fat DYEL faggots watching said TV will parrot these talking points at the kitchen table to their fat redneck families who have never laid their eyes on a stadium, and very soon I'll be hearing endless bullshit about national traitors all around me on teh interwebs and IRL.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT IS DONE
NUCLEAR WAR SOON FELLOW SPALKER

I hope our hockey and ski team will drop this useless IOC event , since IOC is cucked by wada(=washintgon)

what a disgrace, we also have to pay 15 000 000 dolalrs ro McLaren, Rodchekov and Co

dont say its not about politics, or about magics, cause it states that until you are in russian suit - you are a filthy cheater, but once you wear the white-neutral suit - you are pure.

I agree. Also Grisza Rodczenkow seems like a good lad, it's sad to see him treated that way by the governement.

Ok, there's no way Russia dopes and USA doesn't.

We're #1 in everything and that INCLUDES cheating. Maybe we don't state sponsor it but we definitely do it.

are you okay? most of vatniks cheer to go 'neutral', they dont care about flag, hymn or 'pride', since they dont have it

most vatniks are stupid and dont understadn that going to it after what happened(they peed on us) - is a disgrace,a dn play their games(be good, little goy, and we will retirn you the flag in final day) - the same

i wish we bomb lousanne,korea and lodnon, also fuck IOC and fuck WADA, i hope hockey team and skiing and biathlon will forget about the 2018 and IOC will go bankrupt without the money/spectators and empty stands.

You're either a shill or don't understand what this is about.

>magics
what did he mean by this
Better get your state orthodox wizards on the case

are you ukie? rodchenkov is a schizo. he's literally the person, who are the prototypes of 'mad/crazy scienties' characters in movies

go watch Gone Girl by FIncher. Rodchnkov is 100% copy of the blonde woman =(Rosemund Pike) from here

I say it becuase I saw him on NTV leaked viode. His anners of speech, voice, his erotic writings, he is a iq 140+ chemical genius(als master of sports) with looots of mental problems(actually was in psychological clinic, lol)
the kind of guys you dont want to mess with, sociopathic shizos, who will HURT you if you mess them. Not beat you in face, but make statement you kiled someone(GONE GIRL!!!)
rancorous, cowardice tye ofmen. very dangeorus

also he said (BY IMSELF) that
1) he got house and inifnity car in usa for info
2) he doesnt care about (anti)doping, he just want to bury russian sport(literal words)

yes, russian had doping problems
idk abotu system(fsb ho leave scratches and salt despite preparemtn??) and hole in the wall(lol)

but the started it because Rodchenkov GOT MAD at Mutko. that's all.

until you are in russian suit - you are a filthy cheater, but once you wear the white-neutral suit

You are shill, probably, m8

Proxy off americuck

does this mean no underage figure skating qts? this is an outrage

>His manners

>rancorous, cowardice type of men.
fix

if you were at STEM facility in uni(like me) you would know this persons. 'strange' guys. nt autiutts, not shit under the chair, but 'starnge'. you can do somethink and their bizzare mind will take it as a personal isnult(even though you did not mean it) and he start silenly hate you for years. That kind of weirdos, shcizos.

0.2 putin burgers have been deposited in ur account

i hope IOC got nankrupt and we all wil pee on WADAs grave(like NBA/NHL/MLB succescfully do)
dont watch it. dont share in social media, ignore

>LLLIIE
Lol, are you vpn from dvach.hk/po/?

I am, as any sports fan and Russian ma nationalist, dislike Putin in everyhting excetpt Syria and Crimea(though he is a slow pussy on DOnbass)

KEK. I wonder what will happen to Olympic hockey tournament, KHL might drop out.

KHL is cuccked by IHHF, which is cucked by IOC, which is cucked by WADA

(and what's funny: NHL is not under IHHF juristidction, you can always learn a lot from american jews)

Its IIHF you dumb commie.

>pee on WADA's grave
well, you just have to empty all those stolen piss samples for that

IIHF is cucked by KHL. They lobbied quite heavily for not banning Russia as some folks from KHL have said that they might boycott Olympics if Russia isn't allowed to compete under it's own flag instead of Olympic flag.

btw why no one want to restore the WADA? Isnt there HUGE portion of their fault, if what mclaren say about sochi was right?

I mean, they had one fucking job, did not they? also international doping-officeers and observers? where are the questions to WADA?

except there is a lot of holes in every report(though Mutko's and Co silently agree with all the bullshit until they do somehting. If I was a president, both Rodchenkov and Mutko would be hang)

>but the fact that any clean Russian athletes going to the competition that is one the highest points of their lives and careers under a neutral flag will be relentlessly attacked by Russian "patriots".
I'm not sure there's any natural athletes, but I'm sure there's Russian athletes that didn't need their piss samples swapped. So now they're in a bad situation because their government got busted, and if they compete they're likely to get ripped apart.

suck my canadian balls

KHL will have sannctions if not allow players to 2018 games. Ad that might kill it. (and it will be good, need to rebuild also)

The butthurt of subhuman russian pigdogs ITT is delicious.

Boнючий pycнявый cкoт oпycкaют yжe кaк тoлькo хoтят, пo вceм нaпpaвлeниям. Pycнявaя пaдaль — нapoд yнижeнных нeпoлнoцeнных oтбpocoв, гeнeтичecкoй гpязи, гнилoгo нeдoчeлoвeчecкoгo дepьмa.

Sure, I actually think doping isn't even the worst thing about the whole affair tbf it's Russian govt reaction and denial.

Russians have 3 times more doping tests in 2017 than americans, e.g.
Last 3 years we are all(except half-american sharapova) cleanest in international sports now
And Frenches had like 40

-> dvach/po/
И cними BПH(ты нe pyccкий, я знaю) Tы вeдь ceйчac нe ceбя пaдaлью нaзвaл?

>And Frenches had like 40
i mean amoutn of test in biathlonf.
(they are top in men and women baithlon, yet less than every one tests)

Well you deserved it. Both because you've been busted and because you've done it at all.

It's a pun - "Crimea River" = "cry me a river"

we were not
95+ athlets frm Rodchenkov and mclaren list appreared clear
there were no holes in sochi
and no failed doping test by ur elite atheltes who train a lot in europe

That's not what I meant. I think the majority of Olympics athletes are probably doping. I don't really care. It's the way Russia went about trying to hide their doping that got them in trouble.

>banning russia from the olympics

Just wanted I wanted to hear

I mean, who would seriously want to watch one of the major countries who actually performs winter sports in the less exciting version of the olympics?

Basically this.

>It's the way Russia went about trying to hide their doping
there were no good evidences of doping at all

So... what are the odds the Russian government does something retarded, the WC gets dragged into it, and it all gets fucked? I hope not. But then after the past year hope rarely pans out.

>KHL will have sannctions if not allow players to 2018 games. Ad that might kill it. (and it will be good, need to rebuild also)
No. KHL won't have any sanctions in hockey, Russia is too important market for IIHF.

If they stay out, Olympic tournament will be pretty random. That probably gives huge boost for Finland and Sweden as our leagues are best ones outside of NHL and KHL. Swiss might also benefit from it and be credible candidate for medals.

My prediction.. 1. Sweden 2. Finland 3. Canada.

Fuck I just wanted to watch the figure skating, now without russia it's ruined.
Guess I will only watch alpine skiing and biathlon, everything else is shit anyway.

1) figure skating is gay af
2) why would they even dope in fs?!?

>they banned russia so koreans skating queen could win gold after losing it last winter

hurdles is one of the fuew running events where whites can compete with blacks.

x2
remember the 21yo norwegian thusis august?

nope.
Blacks have an advantage in racing because of a prevalence of fast twitch muscles and higher center of gravity due to long legs, which allows them to take longer steps and accelerate more.
Hurdles force you to reduce your inertiaand accelerate again in short distances, which reduces the advantage of long legs, although not that of fast twitch muscles. So blacks are still mroe revalent, but not as much as in other races.

2chhk/sp
kek, there is no Olympic Shame thread

Bump

but what about my curlfu anna sidorova?

China really should be the nation investigated for cheating, but they aren't. I'm sure Russia did cheat in some regard, I don't really care, but they are certainly an easier target to bully than the chinese for the IOC. China I am certain cheats 100x more than Russia. But since the USSR/Russia has already sat out olympic events before a precedent is set.

>I hope our hockey and ski team will drop this useless IOC event

Please don't. It will be boring without the Russian hockey team.

I suspect some do and some don't. It isn't state sponsored so it's down to the individual. I know for certain though any substance that is allowed or not detectable is used.

Explain the scratches on the bottles? And Nikita Kamaev's sudden "heart attack" with no previous history of heart issues?

she is not even competing anymore, one of the japanese ladies will win most likely
>why would they even dope in fs
no one from russian figure skating fed in particular is banned for dopng, they just banned the whole russian national team