Actors you've lost respect for

Actors you've lost respect for.

I wish Arnold had died young, still in his prime some time after True Lies, so he would never have aged into the pathetic sack of shit he is now. It nakes me sick to look at him.

The wig guy that done that should be fired

why can't he do good movies any more?

even Al Pacino and De Niro got in a few good movies before they went to shit why can't arnold

the last great arnold flick was Eraser

I take it he said something bad about your beloved tub of fat president?

Patrick "I'm becoming a citizen to make my faggotry official" Stewart

Speaking out against Trump showed he wasn't afraid to stand up for his principles and he's not completely rooted in past conceptions.

Also, being against Trump once again shows he's an intelligent man.

He supported the guy I liked

Robert Deniro
Arnold
Bryan Cranston

De Niro is even worse than Arnold. He literally JUSTed himself.

>Arnold
Why?
Give me a speedy summary

>Someone doesn't agree with me politically therefore I lost respect for them
Oh grow up

>vegan now
>"never trump" Republican
>honorary beaner now for some reason
>hasn't been in a good movie since True Lies

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian

How about because he hasn't made a good movie in 20 years? Or that he's literally become a reddit posterboy? Or that he was a failure as a politician?

He's an out of touch has-been, desperately clinging for some significance. It's pathetic compared to who he once was.

>respecting actors
>respecting people who pretend to be other people for a living

He was a OK governor
Only if the Calfiprnian legislature is not so fuck up

>his political ideals conflate with my life style
>I should be fine with that.

Stallone
Woods

>hating a celebrity because they badmouthed your meme president
Literally Right-Wing tumblr. Fucking pathetic.

Keanu Reeves
Harrison Ford
Al Pacino

He should've only done King Conan and nothing else after his political career.

He could always start making documentaries about bodybuilding or whatever instead of being in a shitty movie after another.

>vegan
srs?

Yeah, what was up with that? He wants to take vengeance for Donald Trump winning so he can vote in our elections? He might be dead before being made a citizen? WTF? Maybe that Logan performance was so good for a reason...

Why hasn't he started roiding and using hgh for the Conan sequel? He looks like shit.

what made you lose it?

>Patrick Stewart is so butthurt about a person getting elected in a foreign country he's trying to get citizenship of that country just so he can vote against him

What the heck lets expand these choices a bit

Mahershala Ali for not thanking Allah and blowing up his one chance to spread his religion but still trying to take credit for being the first Muslim to win. Seems really fishy.

Faye Dunaway for bailing out and never apologizing publicly and allowing everyone else to shoulder the blame.

Jennifer Lawrence for finally shifting to Evil JLaw and using SJW tactics to make more salary though her movies bomb.

>"never trump" Republican

that actually makes him rather respectable.
It's time proper REPs take a stand against that fucktard.

>establishment republican
>respectable

Honestly, Republicans are legit right now, that new travel ban after they actually got to it seems pretty fresh and the new rumored healthcare plan has a lot of very good common sense ideas in it and is far less complicated and hard to understand than the ACA.

Trump doesn't necessarily represent them, he's just kind of a funny figurehead (I think puppet is too strong because he doesn't do anything right lol) that the Reps can use to bring in red state voters and also works as a damn good smokescreen.

I bet you 100 bucks if not for Trumps silly ass, the press would have needed to resort to spying and leaking the healthcare plan but now Republicans built it with no interference. Thank God we finally got something that did have 3000 Tumblerinas pissing all over it before it was done.

>all this political faggotry

what is up with these fuckwits that care so much about politics as if they're going to benefit from whatever color they wear?

>Arnie sold out to phone game advertising
where did it all go so wrong

I wonder why. Is he broke? Why do it? Did they hold him hostage with some damning information?

I quite literally can't come up with a reason why do it.

>someone agrees with me so I think that makes them intelligent

What are these lieutenant money men thinking here? Is it, can we frank this Austrian into a chancellor role, and palm it off as an autochthonous occurrence, again?

>dude is basically a perfect role model
>hurr I hate him because he doesn't support my orange monkey

see

Thing with Arnold is what has he done worth a shit in 20 years? I mean, Collateral Damage was his only good movie made in this century and it bombed commercially.

>arnold
>"selling out"

His entire life and career has been selling his image and persona for money you fucking pylon

Kek trumplets mad the terminator doesn't love their hero

Seriously what the fuck is he doing. I know back in August Arnold said King Conan is still happening, but he's doing fuckall to get it to move along. 4 Years ago when he came back to Hollywood it was the perfect time. Now it's looking like IF King Conan happens, it won't be film for at least a year or two. Now suddenly arnold isn't 65 he's 70 and that's a big fucking difference, test/tren and the HGH fountain of youth be damned.

Maggie

>he's reddit

Oh, okay.

The IMAGINE meme loses its touch whenever you remember that he fucked his troglodyte indio housekeeper 2bh

>Woods
Keanu

>corporate whores
people like him because he was in good movies, nobody likes a candy crush mascot

They probably pay him a literal fortune user
Why would he not?

>grew up in some impovereshed and fucked up Austria after WW2
>never really much of a scholar
>dad was distant towards him
>decided to work his ass out to become a literal marble bust
>put his mind into becoming a famous actor/figure without knowing english
>succeeded in all fronts where he became known globally
>decided to get involved in another countries politics and succeeded
>doesn't have a care in the world and does whatever the fuck he wants
>losing respect for him

Tell me who else has lived a life like his?

>Keanu
>having sex with a man is okay

source

He'll be dead in some 10 years. Why care about money and not legacy?

Those images of him on the date and making out with the tranny from Sense8.

He's basically the poster boy for the "American dream."

Some poor ass immigrant who climbed to the top of anything he attempted.

The paycheck is huge, anons.

Ahahahaha, how do they conflate with your lifestyle exactly? Dumb retard

fuck

I don't think I ever respected him as an actor.

>television show totally fails
>gets fired
>blames Trump

yeah he is totally cucked. shame.

also the last terminator was fucking terrible

Pretty crazy how ruthless and determined he was in Pumping Iron when he explains what it takes it to compete and win.

The last three terminators were fucking terrible.

>implying JC and Arnie won't bring back action kino and put all cape shit to shame in 2019 when he gets the rights back.

Don't fucking lie, you loved this movie

Pic related

Escape Plan and The Last Stand were ok.

>forgetting that JC endorsed Genisys and said it would reinvigorate the franchise
nigga plz

I fear Arnie might get to old when it comes to filming. I imagine James will be too busy spending another decade or more working on two Avatar films even after he dropped his director role for Alita. By the time everything is ready Arnie will be more husk than man.

There were plenty of rumors of him wanting the film to fail so he could get the rights back with Arnie. Probably did that for his friends.

Al Pacino
De Niro
Nick Cage

This is true Christmaskino
>"OUTTA MY WAY BOX"

Of his recent movies, the ones I've seen were Escape Plan and The Last Stand both were good.

Stuff like this honestly makes me think foreign born citizens should never be allowed to vote

t. trumpfan

Stuff it, Donnie.

pretty much all of them

It's the exact reason we don't have a direct democracy. Far too dangerous.

still higher approval ratings that arnie's season of the apprentice

*than

who the fuck even watched that show? 24 here so all I remember was the stupid "you're fired!" shit.

People call Trump silly, stupid, and fascist for saying that he believes millions of illegal immigrants vote illegally, and cling to the
>no proof!
argument when the problem is the vast opposition to having to provide proof to vote in the first place.
With this sort of shit going on it's no wonder everyone thinks they are entitled.

The new plan is terrible, the fuck you on?

If the mandate is removed, only those who expect to get sick will get insurance, which will drive up premiums even more. And if pre-existing conditions have to be covered, even more so. Unless I'm missing something, this plan will not only hurt the poor, it will really screw over everyone else, including those of us who are already hit by high premiums.

23 here, so ditto
although i never cared for any show in that genre

>hurrr y u hate him jus beacuse he don't like DRUMPF lol

He's a neocon. Neocons are basically an domestic enemy element at this point.

>Trump
>respectable
It's one thing to disagree with John McCain/Romney, but at least they come off as reasonably smart individuals.

Trump is a fucking manchild who has shit taste and speaks like a fucking monkey. But I guess he's just speaking like "duh common man" right? We're better than this America. And I voted for Trump hoping he would turn out better than he has.

>respecting actors

>its a reddit complain about politic shits then complain about Sup Forums complaining about politics thread
love these

Guess the Repubs want to kill off their supporting base in the south and mid-west?

Colin Powell is what this country needs back in the state department.

>inb4 retards think Colin Powell is a neocon

Tim Heidecker.

Such a heartbreak. The worst was thinking it was all ironic

>not wanting pre-existing conditions to be covered

As long as they rid of Obamacare then I'm happy with whatever Trump does. Obamacare is terrible and really brought us down.

This is obviously a shitty bait thread from the start, but I love seeing how Republicans have become so factioned now between the old fashioned neo-cons and the new edgy alt-right.

Why did you just now loose respect for him? None of this information is new.

>All Republicans who don't support Trump are neocons

Christ, are you people really this dumb? Do you even know what a neocon is?

obamacare is why your neet ass still has health insurance because you can still be on mommy's plan.

t. closeted neocon

No one knows anything.
We just make up terms to obfuscate the rise of the neo-left.

What do they want to do? No one fucking knows. No one cares. Democracy is a dying system. Why not speed the process up?

WE AH DA NU COWNTAH CULCHA.

>If the mandate is removed, only those who expect to get sick will get insurance

So fucking retarded I can't even believe I'm responding to this. The mandate made it so that insurance companies did not need to compete on price. Now they actually have to sell to people

>It's one thing to disagree with John McCain/Romney

McCain should be executed for treason, faggot

>hurr he disagrees with me that makes him bad.

I voted for Trump and you're being a dumbass.

What did he do now?