Tfw Daisy Ridley will never bite your balls off with her massive chompers

>tfw Daisy Ridley will never bite your balls off with her massive chompers

daisy>star wars
daisy>>>angry horde of vampire ants>>>felicty
>xeno4lyfe

daisy a cute.
a cute!

how about you do some stretching exercises etc, become flexible enough to bend forward and orally castrate yourself, and then bleed to death so you never make this thread again.

This .

Felicity > Daisy

>those pearly whites

oh god imagine how blissfully painful it'd be to feel those chompers ripping clean a chunk of your flesh

NO Sup Forums STOP

I could understand feet, really I could.

Your weird loli stuff, okay... I guess I get the youth beauty thing even it is weird.

But NO, I refuse to believe you people have a large teeth/cannibalism fetish.

DELETE THIS

>he's not inclined to have his dick/balls ingested by Daisy's salivary amylase, her pepsin secretions from her stomach, and eventually digested through her small intestine all the way to the large intestine – and finally through her puckery anus
I want Reddit to leave. Leave!!

>implying you wouldn't want these pearly whites grazing your cock

I can say with some certainty that she is the only person by whom I would be happy for by balls to be bitten off and digested.

seeClearly the solution here is for you to bite your own junk off, just end it right here and now.

How do I get a xeno gf?

>How do I get a xeno gf?

idk
(._. )

I remember when kstew threads were a thing until some brave user started to shop her pics and make her cross-eyed and have big rat teeth

hopefully he'll return

That would be completely missing the point though, seeing as the main appeal of Daisy is that she already is kinda ugly and weird-looking.

>Rey uses Jedi Mind trick to make me strip.
>She forces me to remove the boots she's worn in the desert for years and lick her feet.
>After I've finished, she proceeds to bite off my balls then force choke me to death.

tfw when this will never happen.

You mean her QWAD CHOMPAHS?

>you're face will never be the insole of her well-worn sweat stained desert boots which she wears 18 hours a day without socks

>ywn be made to be ''rey's lil laundry spaceboy''!
>essentially it means you have to lick rey's clothes clean (inc. her wonderful gusset), with your wanting tongue!

What do her pits smell like?

salty cinnamon waffles and musky bacteria

you guys are sick degenerate faggots. i suspect everyone that has this dominatrix, cuckoldry fantasy has some latent homosexual desires and really just wants to be handled by someone more powerful than they are, but they can't accept it, so they rationalize it by imagining super-masculine women humiliating them. kill yourself, the estrogen in the water has already permeated into every cell in your body. you are mentally and biologically transgender at this point. its over lads.

fuck off cunt
:3

Resist all you want now, you'll be submitting to her power soon enough.

> you are mentally and biologically transgender at this point

tfw this rang true

wanting to be an insole for a pretty foot has nothing to do with domination or cuckoldry. it's pure footlove.

Sssssmokin'!

>Daisy will never ever fart down your nostrils while she punches you in the balls and gets pregnant by the midichlorians.

Why even fucking live?

>me likey daisy
>me wanna see trailer for ep8

when is it gonna drop, boys?

Nice.