/got/ general

top 10 anime betrayals edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/496792.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bran

NO, IT'S LARGE DARK NIPPLES EDITION.

Can I finally get an objective answer as to who was in the wrong here?

Cat, but remember that for the most part she's not terrible to Jon. She mostly just ignores him.

Remember that he's a living embodiment of what (she believes) to have been Ned cucking her. Surprised she hasn't been more angry.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Have you taken the grease pill, yet?

Gendrick

Bradamante is the rightful king of /got/

No, I am.

Either put on the trip, or shut the fuck up.

Dubs confirm it in the eyes of the old gods and the new.

wots the grease pill, precious?

Gurm's morbid obesity is going to end him before he ends his books.

Oh, every one knows that for years

Heh, nothing personnel... reader, but you're going to have to read me shilling WildCards or else.

Hi guys, can I talk to you about WildCards?

Incidentally, do you have any food?

>all those hairlets in one room

I'm not American. What the fuck kind of food is that?

Wrong, George is going to live to the ripe old age of 90 and still not finish the books

Is Patchface literally the voice of the drowned god? or another god?

Is he eating at his local kinoplex?

He IS the drowned god.

Does anyone have the rest of the GRRM anime?

Seems like asian food, could be wrong though.

BUY MY WILDCARDS NOVELS, YOU FUCKS

BUY.
THEM.

DIE GRRM DIE NOW.

Die you fat fuck.

JUST

>soda with cake

WON'T

STOP

grrm.livejournal.com/496792.html
>The Wild Cards Are Coming... to Television

When this eventually airs. I'm starting an eternal /wc/ generals up.

that really is vile

First post for first character, as it should be

There's literally nothing wrong with that

What's this is about anyway?

Wouldn't you get a stomachache from that?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

why is your stomach so sensitive

Why is Sam's penis a fat pink mast?
How is it fat??
Do penises actually get fat when you get to a certain weight??????????

Source?

No, thank you.

Shared universe superheroes, it sounds terrible

He wanted to help them evade taxes

Catelyn was right, jon being a fat mexican would have died in the fall and then we'd be rid of the most dull boring personality-less character in the series

> CAPESHIT OF THRONES

What could go wrong?

you clearly missed his riveting character complexities such as not wanting to be a leader but being forced to be a leader because he's such a great guy

Cat literally deserved everything that happened to her

D&D think they are being clever merging FAegon with Jon. I would wonder what that means for Aegon in the books but they won't come out so it's a waste of brain.

>waaah why didnt she love widdle jon snu what a horrible bitch literally worse than cersei
jonfags, everyone

truly ORIGINAL character, definitely not a trait thats shared with literally every dull protagonist in every fucking series thats ever existed

would you give him the succ if it meant getting twow within the year? would you give him your boypussy if it meant getting ados by 2020?

Don't mess with me nigga

Did anyone go to the GoT concert in Boston at the TD Garden? I just got back from it, no pics cause I'm not a normie fag and wanted the visual experience. Was fun.

>wahhhh everyone who doesn't like cat is a jonfag wahhhhh

cattards, everyone.

Catelyn DOES deserve everythign that happened to her because she's partly or directly reponsible of it all.

Capture tyrion, start a war.
Free Jaime, put Robb in trouble, make karstark desert him, as he does nothing against her he looks weak ( on top of actually being weak ).

and if you go before that.. Catelyn - and the septa - are the main people who taught Sansa everything. But Sansa is a fucking retard and got Ned killed, so that's partly on Catelyn too for raising sansa to be dumber than Hodor.

Even Hodor wouldn't go to evil people who hurt him & shit.

So he's still gonna win, right?

>it's an 'user gets mad that characters have human emotions and can't see into the future' episode

jontards are simpletons who unironically enjoy gary stus and think every other character that has legitimate flaws is a stupid or bad character

Can't wait to shitpost this year. Why is it so far away

> you need to see into the future to know that capturing Tyrion while three members of your family are stuck in King's Landing surrounded by Lannisters is a bad idea
> you need to see into the future to know releasing your important Lannister prisoner who you have made no prisoner exchange agreement for is stupid, an exchange with the family that beheaded your husband, is burning your childhood land, and pushed your son from a window

Not that user but no

>he doesnt understand how hostages work

>he thinks releasing a hostage obligated the other party to release one or dven both

Are you literally retarded or just pretending to be? You know people have to negotiate this shit beforehand right?

i was referring to tyrion
>not understanding how grief messes with your sense of better judgement
not allowing 'good' characters to be flawed is exactly the reason why the show is garbage now, flee back to red dit please if thats your taste in entertainment

And if you're talking about Tyrion, he's one person, Lannisters would have both of Cat's daughters and her husband who's a lord, so more and closer people to hurt, Imp is hated and only importance because he's still a Lannister and for appearance sake

There's flaws and then there's plot induced stupidity

I just donated 50 crowns (my Citadel savings) to Stannis. Match me?

1 meme dwarf hostage > no hostage desu

comic they made out of the first book, faces can be drawn a bit weird sometimes but i still like it
i have all the files on google drive, can i share the folder for downloading somehow?

>only have to do 7 episodes this now
>gets fucking delayed to summer
D&D CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

Sansa "The Mind Trick Queen" Stark is the queen of /got/

>Mind Trick Queen
What?
The only thing that got tricked was her pussy.

3 hostages > 1 meme dwarf

the 'we needed to shoot later when its colder' excuse never made sense to me. dont you have a multi million dollar budget per episode? dont you have a sound stage? fake snow machines? access to film on location in iceland? blue=cold postvis filters?

but they're not hostages
lannisters don't have that much power in the city until bob dies and renly pisses off

The Lannisters pushed Bran when everyone was at Winterfell and then tried to have him killed as far as Catelyn knows, how does she figure being in the Lion's den would work out

she figures it could be potentially dangerous for them if the lannisters found out she was there
which is why she took a hostage when they found out

So better to definitely endanger her family and outright piss the Lannisters off while giving them three targets?

Catfag kys

if she lets him go then tyrion goes back to KL, tells the queen the starks are on to them and they're in just as much danger
she gains nothing from the encounter by letting him go

She gets the Lannisters pissed off immediately and gives them three targets in a city they control. And she only thinks Tyrion will know they're onto them, which even if they are, provoking them immediately is retarded with no plan in motion and nothing in order or set up

>in a city they control
they don't

They control it far more than Bobby who lets others do all the ruling, and they control it more than Winterfell where they were willing to toss Bran then assassinate him later

how does this image make you feel

good

perfect ending

jon the king with tyrion and dany by his side

as it should be

>people are surprised the ending for what was meant to be a trilogy is cliche and obvious after 20 years of theories

Huh, never noticed that there was an armored White Walker in the S2 finale

Honestly, it would be just as cliche for the ending to be a twist as it would be for the ending to be predictable

fucking redditors
Even has characteristic bad redditor photoshopping
>le awesomest charater evar!!!
>le awesomest character evar #2 by his side!
>le awesomest character evar #3 as his wife!
>rip awesome character ever #4 (idiot spic who got skull bashed in for messing with bull)

I'm honestly wondering what's gonna stop the Walkers from raising all the dead in Westeros or at least the North once the Wall comes down. The dead in the Barrowlands will help squeeze Winterfell from both sides.

ok now how does this image make you feel

ok

the order of the green hand is the new preston

So Jon will either becoming King of the Seven Kingdoms with a 10/10 wife who's into oral and anal

OR

Become the next Night King and get a 10/10 Other Wife who'll be hot forever?

Lucky bastard who's actually trueborn thanks to Rhaegar somehow setting aside his fruitful consummated marriage and marrying Lyanna with the help of a Septon who never said anything

Young Griff is the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna

@80156181
@80156200
Sup shill, no (you)s 4U

>tfw no shy Roslin Frey wife

Disgusted.
>awesomest character ever #4
That would be Arya, not Oberyn. No one other than literal faggots cares about Oberyn.