Scenes that make you cry

scenes that make you cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_8nY_LQL3w
youtube.com/watch?v=4ETf-ZHe3q4
dailymotion.com/video/x1atzuy_what-s-opera-doc_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=E_F83rANuhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Free from FOXDIE, free from they system, free from ID control...Our minds free from their prisons. That is the haven I've yearned for.

>This is it, brother. Our final battle.

birdie...

Toy Story 3 when all the toys are burned alive and they all die

She was so unlikable in the end that I was just pissed at him for giving a shit.

>im a poopy head
Wow

You mad?

well the final scene of the second mummy made me cry, because i knew from then on brandon fraisers career was sealed

wow

KINO
I
N
O

bugs bunny is kino

where do I go to watch in the highest quality possible?

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=9_8nY_LQL3w

youtube.com/watch?v=4ETf-ZHe3q4

>The cartoon is widely regarded as Chuck Jones’ masterpiece, and many film critics, animation fans and filmmakers consider it to be the greatest of all the cartoons Warner Bros. released. It has topped many Top Ten lists of the greatest animated cartoons of all time. It was rated by a panel of over 1000 animators in Jerry Beck's 1994 book The 50 Greatest Cartoons: As Selected by 1,000 Animation Professionals as the #1 greatest cartoon of all time.

dailymotion.com/video/x1atzuy_what-s-opera-doc_shortfilms

if you can't find it on your own, you don't deserve to watch this one.
Now go and watch every bugs bunny episode.

>Chuck Jones
>anything great
fuck him for what he has done to Tom and Jerry

Cat Concerto is the best cartoon ever made

i was buckets during this scene. the music, the lighting, the fucking animation, all done beautiful to make one of the most iconic climatic deaths in all of animated film history. i still get a little teared up when I think of Fudd's eulogy.

That Bugs Bunny cartoon dusturbed the fuck out of me as a kid. Saw it years later and it was still creepy.

People always shit on Chuck Jones's Tom & Jerry.

His cartoons were remarkably better than that oppressive Worker & Parasite shit by Gene Deitch but no one mentions that era.

heheh

Actually, to be fair - he was a bit of a prick to Bob Clampett. The true MVP of Looney Tunes.

True mvp was Mel Blanc

it kind of sucks that kids today will never watch oldschool looney tunes

i cant find it anywhere, but i remember a recurring joke when a bomb would explode in a character's face, then it would show his face all black, his hair nappy, big lips, and then the character would run away yelling something like "OH LAWDS MERCY ME"

only later i came to realize how amazing it was that they got away with showing that shit in the 90's on kids TV

I never thought of you... as a son.
But I always respected you, as a man... and as a soldier

Where IS that horse?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_F83rANuhw

Petes Dragon made me fucking cry.

Am I the only one?