Do not browse this site without a VPN after APRIL 17TH 2017

Do not browse this site without a VPN after APRIL 17TH 2017
For those you that go to Sup Forums, the same rule applies, but to just to make sure use a VPN for the week leading up to APRIL 17TH 2017 as well.

They were right, he has implemented most of the features across the site and moot was forced to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/26/robert-mercer-breitbart-war-on-media-steve-bannon-donald-trump-nigel-farage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did he mean by this

i'm scared

I'm confused

why?

hey, that's my birthday!

ive already prepared for doomsday like 20 different times from visiting /x/ im not falling for it again.

Care to elaborate? Anyone know some good vpns to use that aren't banned on Sup Forums?

>this thread
>that Sup Forums biggoted ego
kys, my man. My man, kill yourself. Kill yourself my man. Man, Kill yourself. Yourself, you should kill - my man.

>implying I'm not already behind 7 proxies

Can I get a quick rundown?

Explain please?

yeah im to dumb to get a vpn lol

Just get freedome

Can someone give me the:
1) basic gestalt
2) full details
3) whole enchilada

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS GIVING MESSAGES TO PEDOPHILE VAMPIRES WHO PASS ILLEGAL LEGISLATION ON THEIR BEHALF TO SUBJUGATE THE POPULACE WHILE DRUGGING THEM WITH FLUORIDE LEADING TO A NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM AS WE KNOW IT

someone explain

THWY ARE COMING
HE SOLD OUT THE LAST BASTION OF OLD INTERNET TO BE FORGIVEN FOR T** EVASION

But uh my VPN doesn't let me post to here so turn it off when browsing, well shit.

So the BLACKED spam will finally end?

le paranoid schizophrenia hugbox

is this a message for the cp posters or something

it's weird

OP is talking about all posters will have their IP connected to their cookie and timestamp collectively pooled and given to a 3rd party DNC group. That means any browsing you have done across your browser from when you opened it to when you closed it - IE: you browse your facebook, twitter, etc. it will be connected to your cookie data when you hit Sup Forums, and (((they))) are collecting that data to start singling conservative posters out.

?

Bottom line: I TRIED TO WARN THEM

nice proof you useless autistic faggots

>implying google analytics hasnt been doing that for years and posts dont get passed through google using the capatcha.

lel

>The DNC is all powerful and omni-present
>Doesn't control a single federal branch and doesn't control most state governments

#WOKEAF

Who gives a shit? I don't live in the "land of the " free""

>DNC

FUCK YOU HILLARY JUST FUCK YOU

>taking Sup Forums this seriously
Jesus christ

Sup Forums is a fucking joke. I miss when it was satire.

First trump tower, now Sup Forums! Who will stop obama?
Also, fuck vpns. Just use a proxy.

(((alternative facts)))

the only people who type "cultural marxism" are literal straight up fascists

that guy is just some random roleplaying fag

Would you like a quick rundown?

a short summary would be nice

does Sup Forums ever consider for a moment that they are the tools of those in power?

Good thing your conspiracy doesn't affect me since I only use Sup Forums to post about cute girls and capeshit.

>Also, fuck vpns. Just use a proxy.
you can't post using either

also, whether vpns use logs or not the people can still be identified. or, also, even worse, if someone does something illegal using a vpn/proxy and you happen to be connected through the same routing server, bad news for you friend

nah

>does Sup Forums ever consider for a moment that they are the tools of those in power?
it's not a secret the entire alt-right was manufactured, much like the "tea party" by a bunch of shadow billionaires theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/26/robert-mercer-breitbart-war-on-media-steve-bannon-donald-trump-nigel-farage

don't worry though, Sup Forums is too stupid to ever figure it out

What can be done about the mod who mods based on his politics and not the rules set for Sup Forums?

More braap posting, duh

>the conservashit victim complex truly knows no bounds

What about us cunnybros

there's only 1 of you and you always pretend to be multiple people

now that I've said this you'll start pretending to be multiple people, like they were all just waiting for me to call you out

Braap posters only upset the cuckold memers

well trump is president so i dont care.

Anderson Cooper's semen

>implying Sup Forums can block every proxy available but banks, Amazon, etc cannot

People commit fraud with proxies every day, Sup Forums can't stop them either.

Also, give me one citation to prove your final statement about VPNs

Some much bullshit in one post. Sad

List the proxies that work on Sup Forums?

explain this shit

Have I just been redpilled

Very simple answer: Pedophile mods

Then your life doesn't matter

I don't use proxies to access Sup Forums. My whole point was if proxies cannot be blocked completely by multi-billion dollar corporations like Amazon, what are the chances Sup Forums is somehow able to?

That has been happening since captcha. If you use facebook you deserve to be shamed.

>I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all

>(((they))) are collecting that data to start singling conservative posters out.
I have absolutely nothing to worry about then.

>If you don't watch out THEY will know who you are
And do what to me exactly? Give me targeted adds based on crab legs and dragon dildos?

>ctrl f pol
>click "report all"
feels good :3c