#BLACKLIVESMATTER THREAD

You can only push them so far; sooner or later, the chains will break.
it is time.
whites can no longer hide behind the shield.
what a lovely day.
get in here fellow non-whites...
how excited are you to witness?

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
youtube.com/watch?v=kepM786FU54
twitter.com/AndyCole84/status/751245901977440257/video/1
wfaa.com/news/protests-of-police-shootings-in-downtown-dallas/266814422
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=2kNZkQaPwDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd better run and hide.

>HILLARY LIES, BLACKS DIE

This violent policing is a direct result of the policies Hillary wanted when she described Blacks as 'Super-Predators' and said 'we need to bring them to heel'.

>Trayvon Martin
Brought to heel

>Eric Garner
Brought to heel

>Michael Brown
Brought to heel

Alton Sterling
>Brought to heel

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
git in hurr

Is there a description of shooter yet?

I am not white but i am not a black american either, why only in america blacks get to have the gov paying for their shit, whites litterally handling over their blonde wives, and all they ask back to cope with your shit is that you don't comit crimes and yet you go and you do, and when the cops do their jobs you try to punish them for doing the right thing.

No where else in the world have blacks as retarded as black americans, then again you have white liberals who allow this to happen.
Its time for america to end.

message sent.
they will not be pushed anymore.
they built this country.
they will no longer stand on the sidelines.
witness.

youtube.com/watch?v=kepM786FU54

You'll witness all black and no light when you step onto my home and lands.

Ammo remaining 10,000.

>they built this country.

Is everything made of cotton ?

Most "non-whites" who are not black also hate niggers. Niggers ruin Asian countries too, and nigs in the west fuck up shops run by pakis, Asians, latinos, spics, you name it.

People in most races hates nigs.

I think this may be the straw that breaks the camels back for the police force. How long before they protest and stop patrolling nigger neighborhoods?

Looks like Shaun King got his wish.

Even the KKK is supporting her now.

Asian here. Get fucked, niggers. You are all animals. You all fell for the manipulation of BLM and George Soros.

They're too scared to go there.

>posts in a language created by whites
BTFO

I'm white but hate cops. Where does that put me when the kangz take over

No Justice? No Peace.

twitter.com/AndyCole84/status/751245901977440257/video/1

>12 replies

fuck yourself coon. whites dont deserve the brunt of your niggerdom. most of you are career criminals. face your own shortcomings

>SOMEONE GOT SHOT
>NO NO NOOOOOOOOO
Women want frontline jobs in the military?

I am crushed beneath a boulder of depression, because we are being maneuvered into a race war that will take countless innocent lives.

>b-but user, white genocide!
>This is our chance to fight and save our race!
The only reason our race is in jeopardy is because (((they))) have made it so. The race war is only necessary because (((they))) have maneuvered our race and the African race into a collision course.

None of this is necessary.
Yet here we are poised to cut each other's grandmother's throats to spite each other.
It makes me sick.

Speaking more non whites who aren't black and people of mixed origin. No one intends on siding with you blacks. And white self haters who have temporarily allied with you are there to help sow further discent. But once the time comes they'll be more concerned about their own lives in comparison to yours.
It's just a waiting game to how far your people will go. But do understand this OP everyone will choose to do away with you and your people.

Theres only so much one can take just as you listed but you and yours seem completely oblivious to how your own behaviour only helps turn the numbers against you.
There will come a day when people decide to fuck it and completely do away with your people.
Literally your best option is gaining control over africa before the whites and asians gain complete control.
Your people like mentally ill stalkers are so obsessed with white people you literally let your ancestral home land go to complete shit and not once has your people done anything to save it and reverse the damage done.

Literally your days are numbered unfortunately.

speaking for*

I'm going to be siding with whoever isnt a criminal degenerate fuck who threatens my life.

so not you.

t. pooinloo who has actually evolved since we moved out of africa

>born to late to explore the world
>born to early to explore the universe
>born just in time for the race war

Someone put her out of her misery, her feels are mortally wounded.

Multiculturalism is the only thing keeping you safe, retard. Go ahead and light the fuse.

jokes on you, im also a pooinloo
except i dont live in a bubble like you.
im born and raised in chicago.
ive seen million-dollar cars parked next to homeless people.
ive seen things that should never be.
open your eyes

please. give us a excuse.
history has proven whites are the best at genocide
#lightthefuse

this guy gets it.
saddle up boys, time to play

#beenlit
remember MLK? Where was his gun?
it's been lit you ignorant whitey.

That image is a stupid hypothetical and has no basis in fact or reality whatsoever. The only time pic related would ever be a reality is if blacks were to do what was listed in image.

As blacks won't do this, this is nothing but a pipe dream so pull your head out of your fucking ass m8.

>12% of the population
>vs 65%

Niggers seriously can't into math

like you fat ameritards could even get off your couches and stop stuffing your fat faces for a minute

I wish you murrikans the best of luck in eliminating the black plague.

just keep in mind blackies cant aim, so you probably wouldnt get hit but your f.a.m. would.
#beenLit

i think someones stealing your dinner table from your shack, miguel

If they can't aim for shit, how are they going to hit anything? The o lnly blacks that can actually shoot are military

I feel you senpai. Had LBJ not been elected we could have avoided this. Had the black family not been obliterated by welfare we'd be in a different place. Sad!

>burger intensifies
Check the flag, Tyrone.

Felons can't get concealed carry permits.

Cheers.

Not for white people.
You faggots fucked up and you're going to be crying begging us to stop before it's all over.

We have been playing nice and you keep demanding more from us.
No more bullshit, you will die now.

Well, fuck me. You're right.
It's not like I have money for dinner anyways, so it's alright.

Jesus, Lady, get a grip.

Totally hysterical in an instant. Kinda interesting really.

They are trying to distract you anons. Don't get in shill threads.

Get armed out your ass blackbros

It's gone on long enough

You will rise my little hue

Let's do it honorary Aryan. Together we will remove banana.

Good luck, all the gunstore owners are white

Not a problem

1 OFFICER CONFIRMED DEAD.
4 SHOT.
OH WHAT A.........
L...
O....
V....
E......
L.........
Y...........
D.....
A......
Y.........

Yeah no

They will shoot you niggers when they see a pack approaching

>Felons can't get Concealed Carry permits.

Also, States would just move from 'shall issue' to 'may issue'.

Blacks would just be denied CC permit.

HOLY FUCK 10 SHOT 3 DEAD REPORTED BY POLICE CHIEF
wfaa.com/news/protests-of-police-shootings-in-downtown-dallas/266814422

WHAT....
A...
LOVELY.....

Black guy creates stupid thread thinking he'll have support from other racial groups. Everyone in thread just confirms all racial groups hate the black man and will side with whoever is eliminating you.

#Blacklife

fuck whitey, lets do it guys. lets take back our country from this white devil.

As long as they were all white, fuck em.

>tfw you dont even give one shit America anymore. Let it burn!

Shooter arrested. Crowd chanting "Black Lives Matter" as he is taken away.

10 LEOs shot by 2 snipers in elevated positions, 3 dead, 2 in surgery, 3 in critical conditions.

>raiding Sup Forums . Like shooting water at the sun

Filipino here. Fuck niggers. Whiteys are love. Whiteys are life.

Good goys, take the bait.

Ten cops shot. Three dead. Damn.

One problem with this shit, nigger.
And that's the fact that you fuckers only make up about 12% of the population, and the other 88% hate you.
And we have most of the guns.

I sometimes like to think about all those thoughts when the last war ends. You know what will happen, right? Same as last time, same as before.

Hahahah whites btfo

Naw fuck all the nonsense pussy ass crackers, we aint goin for it

#fuck12 #moredeadcops

Fuuuuuuuuck I hope America will be the first to be overrun by niggers. So funny how you pigs always think euros are cucked, when in fact, Americans couldn't hardly be more cucked even if you tried your best. Fucking pussy super power. Never seen such queerness from a super power before, good job you fucking cunts. This goes out to all Americans, you're fucking cucked! Blacks have you by the balls and you deserve it you fucking pigs. Never done anything but shitpost. You had it coming you fucking pussies. Rip America for electing a black pres LoL and now a woman. Jeez Sweden and Canada combined makes you look modest. Cucks.

Yes please. Come at us. Give us a reason to kick this shit off.

niggers will fall because of this

>Italy

Holy fuck it's fun baiting leftists on Reddit. My apologies to Australia, I get it now. Working my way to a ban.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Better listen to this nigger that is much wiser than yourself. We're ready for war faggot. I take my son to train with his AR twice a month. My 12 year old son is a better shot than your entire collective nigger army.

This will be a literal bloodbath.

was your reaction the same when the two blackies were killed over the last two days?
No?
Then you are a racist and should rethink your live choices.

#BlackLivesDontMatter

Blacks need whites, whites don't need blacks. Blacks contributed nothing to the modern world and will be back to making mud huts without whites holding their hands.

Please just race war against the negro. Please just please just fucking do it already.

your son will accidentally shoot himself.
enjoy that conversation.

This is what nonstop media narrative together with the entitlement and low impulse control creates.

GG America.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kNZkQaPwDE

so now us whities don't have to worry about cops? Fuck yeah come at us, now we can put these guns to good use on you.

>the shield
Guess we'll have to draw our swords. Diplomacy has not worked, equal rights have not worked, and now the minority of blacks will be swept away.

He's been raised around firearms his entire life. I am 100% confident that won't happen. He will take your head off at 200 yards though my melanin enriched friend. :^)

I hope you baiting, but above that I really fucking hope you truly understand the actual reality of things. Even a child can come up with a simple explanation that BLM cannot.

nigs hate nigs. pets hate nigs. wild animals hate nigs. it's hardwired into every living brain to hate niggers.

can we start putting these BLM terrorists in Gitmo where they belong?

honestly not sure if bait or burger

it only takes one misfire or accidental trigger vibration.
do you enjoy shooting things (hunting) that cant hunt you back?
if so, who's the real pussy?

where do you think the winner is going to go afterwards? you might want to prepare for that afterwards.

Look at all of you.

Black Sup Forums vs white Sup Forums acting as if this is all there is.

Not everyone in America goes on Sup Forums, so stop typing on here as if a "switch" in every black and white persons head will turn on like a T-800 Terminator and they will start killing the opposite race of theirs.

I have this RADICAL IDEA about what will come about of this, so be prepared because it sure is a crazy one:

The smallest minority is the individual.
The common man cares about himself.

Black owners of businesses will shutter their windows in fear of looters.
White owners of business will shutter their windows in fear of looters.

...Why exactly do you think the L.A Riots made Koreans grab their rifles and barricade rooftops?
Did they want to kill whitey?
Did they want to put the black man down?

What they saw were people acting like a bunch of zombies, minus the decaying flesh, destroying everything in their path, beating people, killing people, etc. The looters of Ferguson didn't steal because they were protesting the "white man", they were promoting self interest.

There's no such thing as a fucking race """war""", there is such a thing however as people starting the flame of anarchy, and when it spreads people completely forget what they were fighting for in the first place.

Go ahead.

Piss off the """real owners""" of this country.

They don't give a fuck what your skin color is, they just have to label you a "terrorist" and you will be removed.

That's when the military gets deployed.

The very notion that you want a "war" to start means they already have their excuse to do it.

Enjoy the martial law.

You don't think (((they))) have thought that far?

Give credit where credit is due, this is part of the plan.

Let's think this through monkey man. You mean to tell me you honestly believe attacking white authority figures and starting a race war will work out for you? At best you are 13% of the population. Of that likely only about 8% would actively participate for you. And who are you attacking? The children of Vikings and Anglos who conquered the sea, overran continents, went to the fucking moon, carried out the largest generational genocide in human history, and dropped nuclear bombs on civilian populations. Please keep it up, when you kill enough of us, fast enough, you will wake up that great beast. And then nothing will stop your extermination from the face of the earth. Keep going down this path, do it faggots

funny thing about those nuclear bombs you keep praising... guess what? you cant even use them without killing your own.
might as well not even make them.
oh and you forgot one key point: guess who the Mexicans will side with in a Race War?
nighty night whitey white

Mexicans really hate niggers tho.

I bet you're white

Spics hate niggers and so do asians. If you attack white either they will side with whites or simply abstain from the violence. It's doubtful they will ever join you. You're fucked.

I can't wait to start murdering you fucking nigger subhumans and your ugly fucking niglets in the street like the animals you are