Wew lad

Americans don't even get holidays. Enjoy working Christmas Day!

Rather be working on Christmas than standing in the dole line

laws governing mandatory paid holiday are communist and must be abolished

Imagine being this autistic

Yes this country has no healthcare, no education, no free time, no paid holiday, no maternal leave, and the cost of having a baby is $42,000 plus another $500 admittance fee when the baby exists the womb. Welcome to USA.

It's worth it. For freedom.

is it true that if you're unconscious and someone calls the ambulance for you which then takes you to a hospital, you have to pay for it? or does the person calling for it have to pay.

the good thing here is that we additionally also have 12 to 13 (in the catholic states) bank holidays throughout the year here, so we actually have more than 30 days of paid vacation days

pretty nice desu

But why not have freedom in a country thats not shitty?

I was being ironic lad. America is fucking awful.

Almost as bad as being from a country that doesn't label their axes.

>the cost of having a baby is $42,000

Are you talking about the cost of raising a baby or hospital fees. Pls don't tell me it's the latter.

don't you guys have obamacare at least for now tho?

i know it's not exactly universal healthcare like in civilized countries, but hey, it's a start (unless trump eats it away of course, but from what I know your congress won't let him)

It's the latter

Are you working Christmas day?

thats just inflation though. your incomes are higher to compensate

this is not the case

>he thinks incomes in the US are on average $33,000 higher than in Spain

think again m8

I wish la

Damn.

some norwegians choose similar solutions when doing expensive dental stuff which isn't covered. i've heard of people going to turkey for it.

And yet I have a ton of all 5, and so do most people that put in a modicum of effort. Sorry you failed at life this badly

Lol for fucks sake any scrub warehouse job for a big company will give you complete healthcare coverage with dental and give you 4-6 weeks of vacation right off the bat provided you can walk in and pass a shitty piss test and you don't droll on yourself during your "interview". Don't blame the country for what a sad sack of shit you are

Do Americans travel to other countries for operations?

>European countries celebrating the get handouts

Cringe.

Yep, most burgers don't even have a passport.

THIS COUNTRY IS FOR THE TOUGH AND MANLY, THOSE MEN WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS BELONG HERE WITH MULTIPLE BANKRUPTCIES AND STRESS INJURIES

TINY LETTER EUROPOORS NEED NOT APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP, YOU WON'T GET IT ANYWAY!

Imagine being this brainwashed.

there's worth :

Yes, mostly to Southeast Asian countries like Singapore and Thailand.
Our country is massive. We don't really need to go anywhere (except for medical operations.)

Imagine happily accepting handouts because otherwise your country's shit population couldn't self-sustain themselves through their income because it's full of failures. Have you fags over the ocean even heard of social darwinism?

Overcompensating, how contrived. Sad!

>Imagine happily accepting handouts
Yeah, I can imagine it because it happens regularly when the gov't bails out massive banks and corporations while citizens have to suffer.

>a few days off a year
>handouts

The handouts are paid for by the people's tax. I agree it can be frustrating at times, when people who don't deserve it, get it. But in general, the living standard in the Netherlands, and many other countries that use this 'social' system, is much much higher than in the US. It also makes the country safer, since poor people aren't so desperate or angry.

Enjoy your 2nd amendment.

You have to be over 18 to post here, mate

yes you right, why poors are poors, why aren't they rich, bunch of faggots lmao

We get it. You guys hate America.

LAND OF THE FREE

I'm curious, for you Yuropoors who supports these handouts, what is your yearly income? I take it you guys would probably not be able to afford them on your own which is why you support them. If you guys actually made good money you'd prefer to pay less taxes and pay out of pocket because then you wouldn't be paying for poor people.

I don't hate America at all. There's just aspects of it that spark morbid curiosity.

now he gets it

You don't have compassion for your fellow American??

>you wouldn't be paying for poor people.
you don't leave alone in your dreamed world neet, there are people who collect your trash clean your toilet or serve your coffee.

All of you disgusting foreigners shut the fuck up and get back to making my socks.

I thought all men were born equal mate?

>What is the Vietnam war?
>What is the war on terror?

This. I have all 5 with plenty of disposable income. It's fucking losers with no jobs who are crying about this shit. My premium on a major surgery after insurance was like $1500. That's nothing.

>he actually thinks those are "wars"

>make good money
>be able to afford services I need
>don't need to depend on handouts or the government to get what I want/need

desu people like to work christmas day because you get paid double and then get to go home for christmas dinner knowing you got a fat paycheck

>4-6 weeks vacation
Lolwut? Even professional white collar jobs won't give you that until you've been at the company for 10+ years. Standard starting is two weeks

>having to pay for a major surgery
>even after insurance

Fucking hell that's ridiculous. But glad to see you made it through, lad.

I got 3 weeks vacation starting at my job. And that doesn't include holidays.

>NHS isn't funded by the taxpayer

>Americans seem to be very tough and merciless when it comes to fellow Americans who are for whatever reason in a poor situation. It's a dog eat dog society. I prefer a comfy society, i'm prepared to pay a fair amount of tax for it.

>people prefer to work to brag about their big money than spending christmas holidays with family
that's a adisgusting way of living

It makes sense tho. You guys pay for it with taxes. I dont. So regardless if you need medical attention you're still paying "premiums" (taxes).

We don't have time for losers. So many people are given decent opportunity and squander it. America is social Darwinism with its financials. Stupid people win stupid prizes.

>people prefer to depend on someone else for things they need rather than earn things for themselves
that's a disgusting way of living

we just make more money, I left a job in London earning 32k quid annual because i could work in a farm in Iowa and make more. I live in washington DC now and the average salary is around 65000 pounds, probably around 50 for a person with a degree just starting out, but it's more than i'd ever make anywhere in europe not just london. The problem is the people with no degree and shit job, they get destroyed by the system.

Trips confirm. Americans have no sense of self-worth or personal priorities. Sad!

>spending christmas holidays with family
good god i wish this on nobody.

Well, you don't have time for losers. It seems you don't have time for family on christmas either.

The only people who have to work on Christmas are idiots working dead best jobs. Any decent career has Christmas off. That's the gauge for what kinda job you want in america.

I can see my family 300 days a year, I can't earn double any other day aside from holiday. Also, christmas with my family is shit. I'm on fucking Sup Forums, do I look like the type of person that wants to bake cookies and sing carols?

You're an idiot. Most people have Christmas off. If you dont its causs you work some shit ass job like gas station attendant. Any decent company gives holidays off in this country and pays for it. That's the beauty of capitalism. Companies compete for good incentives to gives employees to work for them to be most productive.

they missed the point money is a way not a purpose, the purpose is to be happy, have wife and kids and comfy house, not bragging their monstruous car or 1000 feet big house.

>Bake cookies and sing carols
>He doesn't just drink expensive liquor with his family on Christmas

Wow I feel sorry for American anons reading this stuff.

*pats them on the head*

The free market is the greatest gift in the world. Yuroscum will never know that feel.

What? So this means when you get a job you might not have any leave at all, unless the company decides to offer it in the package?

Very sad to see how brain washed they are. Thinking the government needs to run your life. Capitalism solves every problem. The only thing it can't fix is stupid. Almost every job offers health care. Star bucks offers great benefits including health care. That's a basic run of the mill job. If you can't manage to get a job working there you're helplessly fucked and self deserved of your failure

Every single decent company offers the typical holidays off. Otherwise no one would work for them. I have not met a single person who works holidays unless it's a job like working at a gas station, which is a shit job and you should aim higher.

This kind of psychotic attitude is exactly how you breed so many killers

t. manchild who lives with his parents and eats tendies still

> wanting a good job is psychotic
> a basic entry level job like star bucks offers good benefits but idiots can't manage to lock it down.
How am I the crazy one here? Retards should figure it the fuck out. It's not my job to wash everyone's ass

Well yeah everyone gets public holidays, that's a given. You also get 28 days leave per year for stuff like holidays, spending time with your kids etc.

>Capitalism solves every problem
Then why does the US have so many probl-
>The only thing it can't fix is stupid
Oh.

Oh say can you see

I had 3 weeks paid vacation starting at my job. That's pretty typical now. Add on holidays I have a month of paid time off at least. They usually add half a week for every year you work. What none of you are understanding is companies want to give good benefits to employees. It attracts better employees to work for you to beat out the competition. It's really that simple. You think if the government doesn't dictate every part of society it just comes undone. Capitalism is social Darwinism and it works.

I mean the I'm alright Jack approach. Doesn't matter how many fucked up people with no stake in society you leave in your wake as long as you make enough dollar to protect yourself from them.

2nd amendment baby

I run my own business. All that shit depends on how business is doing and it'd be nice to have some form of public healthcare without needing to be destitute to qualify.

By the Dawn's early light

Good job, you're retarded!

We have all of those things except, you know, you don't get them handed to you by other people.

And then Muhammad rapes your sister.

What so proudly we hailed

Kek

>make a criticism about something
>hating it
Why do Americans always make this logic?

>Says America is awful
>lives in probably the shittiest country in Europe

Being ironic indeeeeed.

At the twilight's last gleaming

> America has allowed students to acquire infinite debt for college because it is growing exponentially more expensive thanks to guaranteed payments for tuition from uncle sam.
Gee I wonder why college is expensive when they know they can charge whatever they want and the government will pay it all forward. God damn are you retarded. Nothing is free

>tfw volunteer to work on Christmas each year

We're "closed" but one person has to be at the facility as a monitor. Gets me $50/hr. Been doing it for six years and this will be number seven. I do it on the other holidays too.

Shit, this year Christmas on a Monday anyway and I always get Friday/Sat off, so it's not like my schedule changes.

Name 1 time in history the middle East was stable.

Whose broad stripes and bright stars

You were doing so well with the images until that one. The Middle East is a shithole with or without America.

Through the perilous fight

you guys get "paid" vacation but have to give the state 50% of your pay check on taxes.

There's the social Darwinism I was talking about

>shoot any problem you can't immediately fix
Sounds about right

Hmm..good thread. I also enjoy sports. Yup, sports. Great discussion about sports on this sports related thread on this sports related board. Yes.