Dallas Shooting

Who do you think did it Sup Forums? Do you think it really was a BLM member? Since the shots came from outside the protest circle what are the odds that it's someone trying to set BLM up?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf
acidcow.com/pics/71870-statistics-reveal-the-truth-about-black-and-white-crime-in-america-infographic.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A theory circulating around Sup Forums is that an ISIS false flag event to terrorize the city and blame the BLM and incite BLM to riot.

Prob just a nig nog with a gun but who knows.

Can I get a source on the info in your image, OP?

Not the original source, but here is a DOJ source that shows similar stats.

>In 2012 and 2013, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks.

>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

Yeah. I found it here
>acidcow.com/pics/71870-statistics-reveal-the-truth-about-black-and-white-crime-in-america-infographic.html

But you can find it anywhere.

>3-6 officers down
>greatly wounded
>multiple shooters
>"a horrific night in the city of Dallas "

Watching live from the outer Dallas. Dallas PD are actually decent people.

Killing these police officers does nothing to help the BLM

it does nothing good for Black Lives Matter, it does a lot to help Sup Forums, though!

Sup Forums was right again!

I saved this to trigger the Guardian with tommorow if they open comments.

Glad I could be of service

These inbred fucks blow up their own monuments to Mohammad.

Do you really think they are smart enough to do some conspiracy shit?

ISIS trying to gain a foothold here

It's not BLM

well they are run by the CIA so...

Disposable assets trained by CIA to defuse BLM before a real city gets burnt to the ground

get ready for months of
>not all BLM
>fuck yea kill those cops nigga

I saw the demonstration pass by before the shootings. The tone and signs were very angry. 90%+ of the protesters were black. I also noticed a change in the demeanor of some black people here over the last couple of days (I'm visiting from out of town). Don't know whether the shooter(s) is/are BLM, but my guess is yes. By the way, I can hear sirens and a helicopter right now, and it's been like that all evening. I have video of the protest, but nothing really interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised either way. It's probably someone trying to justify themselves and used the BLM riots to act even more evil. I think the BLM movement is evil since it assumes victimhood while acting out against anyone that doesn't agree. Regardless, I hope they catch whoever (or whomever) did this.

There's a black guy walking down the middle of the street downtown, waving his arms in front of traffic and yelling something. A car's backed away from him. Now he moved into a side street.

There are faggots screaming about cops taking a black guy in armor and a gas mask into custody.
What the fuck do they expect to happen?

>people walking in the street yelling stuff
Seems like a usual day in Dallas.

Only problem is they wouldn't have specifically target the cops. They would try to kill everyone.

table 43 of DOJ records.

I don't think it's safe downtown tonight at all. With all the cops busy with the shootings, the run-of-the-mill criminals who hang out downtown could go wild, knowing that the police is too busy to respond.

Anyone know a site I can purchase a firearm using Paypal?

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY. HE DINDU NUFFIN BUT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE DRESSED FOR A FUCKING ASSAULT.
FUCK LIBERALS, FUCK BLM, FUCK ALL THESE CUNTS.

nah

inb4 its a Soros BLM distraction from the Hillary shitshow

It can't be anymore.

I am so fucking angry.
I can't believe this shit is boiling over here In my fucking city.

Is it confirmed militant blacks?!

Kinda a bad distraction because Hillary will have to either A: Condemn the attack pissing off niggers or B: Semi condemn it and still talking about BLM shit which alienates all whites

I'm so angry.

BLM has made my blood boil for a while. I've always hated these niggers. I don't even hate all niggers, in fact, I'm a racemixer. I want to fuck black chicks, hispanic chicks, armenian chicks, arab (non-muslim) chicks etc... but BLM makes me so fucking angry

i have a weird feeling this is a false flag

I don't know, but I will be *glad* to see BLM fragment now.

True, it was a sarcastic comment, Sup Forumsicemen.

Any livestreams? I don't have cable

I'm sure you can find one on Fox.com

the jews?