Argentinian boy swallows honk and makes sound every time he breaths

>argentina
>white
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1uiDaqMjQ

>Argentina >white
what is this 2014?

Yes, nostalgia thread.

Respiratory physiology is pretty much inhaling to decrease the intrathoracic pressure (and increase venous return) then exhalation with a pressure increase through diaphragmatic contraction and pleural mechanics

When he exhales it gets pressed somewhere in the higher stomach (abdominal muscles contract as well) or esophagus

ok

>russia
>human

>look up the source video
>it's this guy's facebook
>look at his cover pic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXAX

r u a doctor?

I am going back to Sudan next week

I used the final of my savings to buy an HTC 10 and eat burgers

Sudanon? Is that you?

kleiner sudaca bengel

no, it's actually """"legit"""" axaxaxaxax
here's the extracted whistle, supposedly

pobre tipo asjasjsaajjwsjasj

Yes, father is disappointed t.b.h., career is fucked because of the Sup Forums gap in CV, but feeling great.

Considering a career change

Has to be. I doubt some random dumb fuck saudi would have that knowledge

can you go to south sudan instead? I need that flag before they collapse

They're Okay, not dumb, I went to a nearby hospital today and there was a Pfizer representative with a lecture on the pneumococcus vaccine

I only lost it when one of them diagnosed my pleurisy as herpes simplex (not even nerualgia) back in 2007

No that's dangerous they have a civil war going on

If you work as doctor there , you can have a monopoly as they dont have alot of doctors . Also, im pretty sure they have gated communities.

What do you want to do instead?

But they have no money and I am a charity case for employers

Maybe webdev, apps, translation, exchange of goods and services, maybe continue for no reason in the medical field

>R*ssia
>white

You could work in an embassy. Your english is pretty decent.

I am going to harass people for employment, I will make it

You should do whatever makes you happy, user. Your happiness is what truly matters

Thank you user, but happiness is going to be having enough money soon

I'll stop attention whoring before that irate Australian arrives and begins insulting me for e-celeb/profiling nations, I honestly reply because I can't keep a conversation and need to avoid ruining it