So who is Snoke?

So who is Snoke?
Will it be a totally new character or will Disney bring back a dead character?

New character, thus destroying any chance of it being an interesting development.

Disney have made utterly sterile Star Wars movies so far. Not bad, mind you. Just utterly sterile.

The oppression.. of the Alliance.. will NEVER.. return. YOOOU have lost-tuh.

It's clearly Kitt Fisto.

New character.
Anyone who says Mace, Ezra or Palguies is retarded.

It's me

thats racist

It's Jar Jar

>Brings back old characters, called repetitive hacks
>Creates new characters, called sterile

There's no fucking winning with you, is there? Be honest.

It's Plagueis.
>"The Supreme Leader is wise."

Fuck putting SLJ in every fucking movie let another homey have a break.

He probably has never heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "The Wise".

>Jew Jew Abrams
>casting a black man as the villain
>not a nazi white supremacist
No.

Ar least the Young Jedi Knights never happened now

>no Lowbacca
>no Tenel Ka giving Jacen blue balls
>no Jacen
>no Jaina
>no Lusa

>no time spent reading better things as a kid

>implying Snoke isn't Jarjar

wut

Uhhh that's Zouken.

What kind of name is Snoke? Name 1 (one) worse name from the Star Wars universe. Jar jar doesn't count, at least he's supposed to be a joke character.

It's Plagueis. The score during Snoke's scene was the same during Sheev's spiel to Anakin

darth icky

kek

this

sheev

Tenel Ka giving Jacen blue balls?

Her ovaries were starving for his seed. She royally summoned him to her palace just she could inseminate herself with him.

Jacen was too autistic for words.

Shmi

>put some schmuck in charge of priceless space station
>it gets blown up
>"Meh, come back to me and I'll give you a few more pointers on pushing things with your mind."

See, here's the thing
"It was Snoke. It was always snoke" is what really throws a lot of the theories off.
Was she simply saying "It wasn't our boy's will, it was Snokes will" and thus, snoke will be revealed as some new person who had simply fooled leia and co in order to corrupt their son?
Or, is the implication (along with Snoke's apparent advanced age) that even the machinations of the previous trilogy were snoke's doing, and he was somehow an even bigger bad than the emperor?
And what's up with the horrid disfigurement? The giant scars, the missing pieces of his face, the malformed ear. It's like he's been chewed on or partially digested, or maybe malformed from the get go.
Which I guess could be evidence of him secretly being a clone trooper, or even being Boba fett himself.
I think those are terrible ideas personally, but I think TFA was filled with bad ideas, so...

damned if you do, damned if you don't

>they are just legends now
>better than the actual canon though
Damn now I wanna reread Star Wars novels

>CGI dickworms

Snoke is really Sheev after he got more burned by falling down the death star shaft but he started calling himself snoke to hide the fact he was alive from luke skywalker

to be fair if your first name is Sheev you'd want to be called anything but that
>The Emperor
>Darth Sidious
>Palpatine
>Pimpin Papa Palpatine

But seriously whoever is pumping out these names like Sheev and Snoke at Disney needs to be slapped
>inb4 somehow its Lucas behind this and Snokes Darth name is Darth Icky

Snoke is a dark imprint from the darside nexus just like Anakins lightsaber.
People believe this is the saber Luke lost in cloud city, but it just imprinted the force after anakin killed so many innocents with it. Snoke is just some old asshole that was so evil, his whole persona imprinted the force. And when this imprint came back to life it aslo brought back things like anakins lightsaber from this dark side nexus.

Capture this. Here you heard it first.

Jar Jar would actually be a good twist if handed properly, but it's too risky, most casual film going audiences consider him directly as the major or even the only cause of Episode I being terrible, bringing him back would piss off most people, but going the route Disney is going the films are looking way too safe, they won't be as memorable nor will they'll be able to redeem the franchise from the prequels.

oh.
kind of lost interest in that. forgot it was a thing.

>Not bad, mind you
fa was shit

didnt watch ro

you mean like every big summer blockbuster since the prequels. TPT were the last fun fantasy/scifi movies that had a heart and personality and you all crapped on them. You get what you deserve.

Sterile is worse than bad, ESPECIALLY for something like fucking Star Wars. To suck the joy out of Star Wars you really have to be some kind of fucking necromancer, which, kek, I guess is what Disney has become at this point. Fuck me. And fuck Jew Jew too. What a disaster.