Only 40 days until nuMST3K saves 2017

Only 40 days until nuMST3K saves 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qebOnefCb1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those people in that picture are very reddit im not sure man

Why is there a black guy in there?

joel please fuck off and kill yourself

Because cucks and DIEversity and liberalism is a mental illness.

Because black people can voice act and be funny.
Surprising, I know.

this is going to be so liberal and faggoty isn't it...

fuck I really don't know if I'll be able to take it.

Do you think he will be able to be "funny" without mentioning his own race?

>Felicia Day

UGGGGGHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYY

>implying Servo hasn't always been black, even when he was voiced by a white guy

Considering he plays a robot with no race, yes.

They already got the "Hey, Servo's played by a black guy now" joke out of the way on one of the kickstarter things, calm down.

I'm so soured on Patton, so I don't know if I can enjoy this.

ROBOT ROLE-CALL

> Cambot!
> Gypsy!
> Tom Servo!
> Jim CROOOOOW!

BIG ROBOT COCK

Just imagine the trauma he went through after his wife died and laugh your ass off.

How dead will DeadWife's wife be? Still very dead on this show?

A year ago I would have at least been happy with Patton Oswalt as he's a good casting but now he's just an insufferable smug asshole that even that isn't good.

Instead let's talk about how Mike was funnier than Joel in every single way.

because Maria Bamford has her own show now?

This is honestly bottled numale meme

I feel like I'm the only one who thought Mike was funnier... Thank you user.

>Considering he plays a robot with no race, yes.
robots are slaves

Agreed, Mike was way better

Mike may be funnier but Joel is comfy

If you were going to spend money on this shit then please instead spend it on the ACTUAL MSTK3 successor with the actual cast.

Joel's stand up comedy from the 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=qebOnefCb1k

Who the fuck are these queers and where's Mike?

underrated

Don't get me wrong, I like Joel. But Mike is a better writer and just overall better on the delivery.

Plus he did the best episode of all time.

>Felicia Day

no thank you

Not going to even be worth watching.

Joel leaving and being replaced by Mike was the thing that saved MST3K the first time around, and the cast he's hired is full of people who I can't stand (Patton Oswalt especially).

Funny, I've always found those who preferred Mike to be in the majority (although the Joel fans tend to be more vocal about it). Personally, I think Joel kind of peaked around S3; by the end you could tell his heart wasn't in it any more. Mike, OTOH, started off a little weak, but only got better as time went on.

>Reboot no one asked for
>Cast of mostly unfunny people who were added for diversity
>SNL and reddit tier humor
>forced feminist shit

Where have I seen this before?

>he can't handle a strong trans womyn

Mike was on the show when the show was at it's most popular on SciFi so I think he is more well known. Your are right about most Joel fans, they're typically blinded by nostalgia or being contrarian.

Patton is honestly a good choice as TV Frank's son, Felicia Day is not playing a "lel so quirky" girl so maybe she can be good (even if the material so far doesn't show that), Jonah looks fucking BLAND but then again there was nothing really special about Joel and Mike in personality.

Yes, I'm pretty much lying to myself while hoping for the best, but I just want this shit to work. Rifftrax isn't enough, MST3K NEEDS the experiment shit for it to work.

If you wanna talk about red flags for the revival, talk about how Ernest Cline, the writer of fucking Ready Player One, is in the writing staff.
Or how the guys from Rick and Morty are there too.
That shit is truly worrying.

This.

>Patton is honestly a good choice

I think the show will be fine, but modern audiences are way too cynical for that style of humor now. It will have a small niche following, with most people rolling their eyes.

>Patton Oswalt
>Felicia Day

Wow, this is going to be pure cancer.

He's the spitting image of TV's Frank and his style is very similar. Yes we all known he's an annoying cuck but he's still not a bad choice.

Why do you think that one person in the cast having slightly different pigmentation is evidence of a liberal conspiracy?

This is what happens when you shove the red pill too far up your own ass.

I loved the show so much, but I'm just not excited about this at all

wew

That's not Daddy-O.

EIGHT YEARS
go back to your safe space snowflake and play with your participation trophies mmm liberal tears

Who is the bigger guy, Bane or Blast Hardcheese?

Stop samefagging you loser

He was also on the last 2½ Comedy Central seasons, which were arguably (along with the first and last Sci Fi seasons) the best seasons of the show.

Not him, but forget the black guy: Patton Oswalt and Felicia Day are evidence enough of the tone the show will likely take.

>Joss Whedon has a years-long grudge against Jonah Ray for making a "sexist" joke
Huh. I guess I like Jonah Ray.

Ironically, Trumplrinas are the most sensitive and easily triggered snowflakes there are. I guess that's what happens when your God Emperor is a pathetic fatass who cries on twitter all day.

go prep the bull

>Patton Cuckold
>Felicia Day
>Some token nig

Well, this is off to a good start. Wonder which one is an actual faggot.

buzzwords and memes

how did they get a lab coat on a camel?

Go to bed, Patton.

I think your neckbeard is cutting off all the circulation to your brain.

never read ready player one
whats wrong with it?

It has absolutely no substance is is literally nothing but the author circle jerking about all the shit he liked as a kid while cramming in as many pop culture references as possible.

Now who's being cliche?

We know it's you, Patton. Everyone else finds the cuck meme witty and insightful.

Whats the most cancerous example?

>patton Oswald

Much like his wife they need to put this in a coffin.

Can you two go get a room?

>That guy that killed his wife with a xanax cocktail
>Token jewess
>Token black guy
>Literally whos

>Felicia Day
>Patton Oswalt

I really hope this shit bombs so fucking hard. They're unfunny and smug and terrible people in general.

I prefer Mike in every sense. Even with Pearl.

Pearl on her own wouldn't be very good but her with Brain Guy and Professor Bobo make a fantastic trio.

Patton Oswalt is a sub par comedian whose found his niche. It's irritating but it's a niche and I think he's honest about it. Felicia and Will Wheaton are fucking leaches of "nerd culture" a sub culture they created and used to suck in a lot more leeches who are only in it because it's trendy and have actually harmed things like games and comics. Fuck them all I hate them fuck Chris Hardwick too.

lol is the sexist little drumphling triggered?

clever and original

Remember that time Patton admitted he drugged his wife right before she died of an OD and he was never charged?

>There will never be a higher form of humor than patton oswalt's wife references

I'd be surprised if this garbage runs for more than 12 episodes before it's taken off air and never renewed. Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton are unbearable and will enrage every MST3K fan, hell every nerd in general.

He's a completely cookie cutter demonstration of a drug addled Hollywood shitbag that truly believes he's better than everyone because he gets paid to yell into a microphone about how bad everything is and how much of a piece of shit he "ironically" believes himself to be.

But in reality he's just a drug addict faggot who killed his drug addict wife. Never take a drug addict seriously.

>Wil Wheaton
Still trying to figure out how he went from "that kid who the nerds all hate for singlehandedly nearly ruining Star Trek TNG" to supposed nerd icon.

>Felicia "I hate gamers" Day
>Patton "My wife is deader than my career" Oswalt

JUST

>robots are slaves

>nerd icon

He's not.

Why

That's why I said "supposed."

I mean, he's the media equivalent of a forced meme, but they've been pushing him as that for a decade and a half now.

he was shitposting in an online blog years before anyone else and built up a big following.

No Dr. Forester?

Hope the rest of the original cast guest stars.

Yeah, but that should really have worn off years ago.

This. Joel's host segments were better, but his episodes aged baaaadly, and Cinematic Titanic was not funny, period. Mike's episodes, however, are still A+ and Rifftrax is going strong.

its like the angry video game nerd.

tons of people do his bit now but he has a space magic place in some peoples minds.

I have mixed feelings. I can't wait to see the new show, but I also hate Felicia Day. Tough call here.

He's been dead for along time. Chris Hardwick is basically what Wheaton wanted to be but Chris is at least semi-attractive and appeals more to the normies so he got the part.

Okay, so, Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy said they were gonna be "involved" awhile back. What's their deal in this? Cameo?

>Wil Wheaton
He's not. His only somewhat entertaining bit was when he was with the Acquisitions Inc D&D stuff, but he left suddenly when one of the others angered his SJW sensibilities behind the scenes

>Felicia "I'm a NERDY girl/Camel" Day
>Joel is involved
>Patton looks drained of life due to having to shill Hilary for the last two years and losing his wife

This isn't going to save shit.

I'll just rewatching the Mike era again.

Different book from the same author, the plot is basically a retread of The Last Starfighter.

"Total nerd" main character figures out HOT CHICK is also a total NERD because she drinks her coffee out of a Star Wars mug or something.

Because Star Wars is for NERDS like me, aren't we so fucking cool?

Mary Jo Pehl is planned for a cameo, along with Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett (as Bobo and Brain Guy, not as Servo and Crow), IIRC. Mike Nelson and Trace Beaulieu have said they don't plan to appear.

>mfw to smart to be into nerd culture, so I'll never read this, but thank you for taking the bullet for me

DO NOT INSURT READY PLAYER ONE

THAT IS DING DONG BANNU

RINE
---------------------------------------------
END OF RINE

felicia day dropped off the planet so fast, what happened?

Thank Christ for all of us that she's finally getting to the age, and looking it, where it's fucking creepy that she's still acting like she's 17.

I never much cared for the AVGN. I always preferred Classic Game Room (and Mark is probably the only game reviewer on the web who can honestly claim he predates AVGN, even if only technically).

It's perfect! Just like an episode of Big Bang Theory!

>No Trace

Sega'd and Reportard

From wiki:
>Hodgson has stated that Jack Black, Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris, Jerry Seinfeld, and Mark Hamill have expressed interest in appearing
> Behind the scenes, the lead writer will be Elliott Kalan, former head writer for The Daily Show With Jon Stewart.
Oh yeah, this will end well.

>blatantly ignoring that a bunch of midwest nobodies producing a puppet show was what made it charming in the first place

The magic is all gone.

Hmmm, a bunch of fucking douchebag faggots, led by Supreme Smug Asshole talking down to Middle America, which is where this show came from. This will definitely be a true successor

You mean Gristle McThornbody?