Anyone notice all these happenings rite after hillary escaped indictment. False flag tbqh senpai

Anyone notice all these happenings rite after hillary escaped indictment. False flag tbqh senpai

Last time there were these many chimpouts and SJW movements around an election, NIXON won.

That or the billionaire class dueling it out by buying false flag actors to distract. My guess soros and the koch brothers trying to set dominance over one another.

i was just thinking that

possible false flag for gun control

suit up boys

I agree my mexican comrade.

So the media can downplay the fact that hillary should have been indicted.

And, how exactly does this stop Hillary from still being investigated?

yes my mexican intellectual

Bingo

Hellfire missile incoming....

First time in my life im going to seriously shitpost, SHILL

This happens every time. They always release anything negative about Clinton on

A holiday
A friday at the very end of the day
Soon after some fucking chimpout happens to distract everyone

I'd honestly be surprised some damaging info on Hillary on like a Monday or Tuesday without some national media freakout occurring the next day.

That doesn't answer the question.

Soros's orcs on a rampage

Is anyone gonna comment on that ass? Cuz goddamn

Oh my thiccness.

It gives the media a pretext to scrutinize something other than this highly controversial legal case and the woman involved. Think, user, for the love of God...

>It gives the media a pretext to scrutinize something
The media does not fucking make the case happen. If it's going to happen, it will happen regardless of whether or not the media scrutinizes it.

She was investigated, there was overwhelming evidence supporting that committed treason, the FBI recommended that no charges be pressed because there is no evidence that it was done intentionally. Now there are all these niggers getting shot to slide the issue off the front page of peoples minds that if your last name is Clinton you get to follow a different set of laws than the common peasants

reduction of public pressure on that particular issue, if nobody cares then they can just drop it and move along as if nothing happened

And how is it impossible for people to care about both the nigger uprisings and the Hillary case?

too much ass

some people can, most people are fickle as fuck tbqh senpai

The media does not want Clinton's image to be tarnished in the meantime.

The media will run with some narrative promoting racial tension and gun control involving AR-15s, you watch.

what world do you live in? People in this Country have the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Bread and Circuses

Correct

Dont let them slide this WAKE UP WHITE BROTHERS