"We'll let you stay on TV Conan, you can have your spotlight... but in return there's one thing we want from you..."

>"We'll let you stay on TV Conan, you can have your spotlight... but in return there's one thing we want from you..."

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

youtube.com/watch?v=GbSiP57csBU

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

youtube.com/watch?v=gjlwlmlQu7o

youtube.com/watch?v=mSJdBeN-ZuM

youtube.com/watch?v=ucynU4IDlGg

youtube.com/watch?v=NC9oCpHcIzg

youtube.com/watch?v=vLLPVPn8M6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=V-xfgnjkVaE

youtube.com/watch?v=RvXxsJKxigM

youtube.com/watch?v=S8BtGkkwpYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STr9NtF6fco
youtube.com/watch?v=8beHB_xkdok
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long did it take for you to put all these links together

Also Trump is a Russian plant to destabilize the United States haha

>watching cable TV

you just type conan guns, conan mexico, conan cuck, conan trump in youtube search

all in takes maybe 3 minutes

Reminder that if you now hate Conan you're not allowed to like anything he's worked on throughout his career (Late Night, classic Simpsons, 90's SNL, etc.)

I get it. Conan as a white guy is stupid and ignorant of the culture of others. Just like all us white guys!

Fuck off ctr/shareblue

> hating Arnie as he's a Republican

Jesus, he's a liberal, not Roman Polanski. I can still enjoy the Monorail episode even if Conan's a typical Harvard faggot.

So, DRUMPF

Sing 'Fair Harvard'

The thing is he isnt a liberal, if you listen to his interviews on serious jibber jabber, especially his knowledge on history and politics (check out the one on the biographer of nixon) you realise he is centrist if anything

But on his show... he would let himself be cucked

Hey, fuck you. Polanski's made great movies, enough to let him get away with fucking at least one kid in his life.

Fuck off Breitbart shill

Link for purple pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=STr9NtF6fco

youtube.com/watch?v=8beHB_xkdok

Conan's always made fun of the president. The Bill Clinton bits in the 90's were some of his best stuff.

Whatever you say, comrade.

I read the sequel to the late night wars. All the NBC heads thought Conan was a one trick pony whose only act is self depreciate which gets old fast and wouldn't be good to host the tonight show.

Protip: They were right

haha yeah he couldnt stop making fun of obama i mean get over it hes the president we get it lmao

haha yeah that bill clinton is a perve thing only came out once hed been impeached but it meant they were making fun of him the whole time he was president haha and not when he was running for president or president haha historical revision is awesome haha #imwithher

>Jihadist kills a bunch of people
>let's disarm the populace
Oh this bullshit again

I think Chinatown was his way of saying "okay, we cool now?"

The fuck? How young are you? You obviously don't remember it. It constantly made fun of Bill trying to find ways to murder Hillary Clinton.

What can you make fun of Obama for though?

Also, don't you feel guilty for wanting every president to be made fun of equally simply to placate your political bias? Comedy doesn't work that way.

>getting rid of assault weapons is unreasonable

Hehe... Americans.

Did having access to guns save those people in the club?

>jihadist

lol

>haha
>6 results

is this a dank new may may?

Fast And Furious
wire tapping journalists
killing kids with drone strikes
If you like your plan, you can keep it
If I had a son...
ISIS
Libya
Hillary Fucking Clinton as his Sec Of State
Using the IRS to go after his political opponents
Solyndra
Pic also very related

None of those things are funny though

If you can't make jokes based off of him being a complete failure and the worst modern president, then you aren't a comedian

>assault weapons
Why hasn't France banned assault trucks yet?

The real reason Bill Clinton, GW Bush, and Trump are easy to make fun of is because they have very distinct ways of talking that's fun to imitate. Obama sort of does, but it's not very fun/funny to imitate or exaggerate.

If Trump didn't have a distinctive way of speaking, yeah there'd be a lot of events to work off of, but the skits/jokes would fall flat pretty fast.

Brilliant.

>worst modern president
What? He was bad, but "worst modern president" is some historical revision shit

What was horrible was that he ended up giving us more of the status quo, even ramping some of it up. The "Hope & Change" was a lie.

Make one then

For (you)!

Are you talking about the Bataclan?

>false dichotomy

Hehe. Deluded Americuck.

It is funny, just not PC.
Idiot.

He said "if" a bunch of times in a row once

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

He's a terrible speaker without a prompt

How do you know it's funny if nobody has joked about it yet? Surely you must know something everyone else doesn't, so please, enlighten us

>some historical revision shit

Nope. He was Bush on steroids, so that easily makes him the worst.

I bet you can't legitimately explain why that's false.

You sure showed us

Good response

This. He's a stuttering moron without his precious teleprompter. The little faggot couldn't even speak to grade school kids without one

How do you know it's not funny if nobody has joked about it yet? Surely you must know something everyone else doesn't, so please, enlighten us.

>How do you know it's not funny if nobody has joked about it yet?

Because I'm not laughing you dopey cunt

No, the "he doesn't have an interesting/fun way of speaking" is completely correct.

Trump/B.Clinton/GW Bush have a unique rhythm and manner of speaking that is easy to exaggerate.

I laughed, now what?

at what?

Making fun of a president is only acceptable when it is a president Sup Forums doesn't like. Plus, there's literally nothing funny about Donald Trump. Not his weird cartoon hair, not the fact that he markets his own line of neck-ties yet for some reason holds his absurdly long neck ties together with scotch tape, not the fact that he markets his own line of premium steaks yet orders his steak well done and with ketchup, not the fact that he marketed his own line of vodka but is adamant that he never drinks, not his elderly-Boca-Raton-lady spray tan, not the fact that he said he'd probably be dating his own daughter if not for that pesky paternity, not the adorable way he pronounces the word "China", not his stint as a WWE wrestler, not that time he almost got attacked by a bald eagle, not his amazing Dark Knight Rises review (not being facetious, that was actually pretty awesome), not his weird little butthole mouth... There's literally nothing remotely funny about Donald Trump, and anyone who says otherwise is being personally paid by Hillary Clinton.

>trucks serve multiple purposes, including being essential to trade and commerce
>meanwhile assault rifles...

Hehe. Americucks legit can't understand this.

What you didnt laugh at

Conan is a complete corporate cuck now and regularly has CNN shills on his show. Just kill yourself and save what little legacy you have left

nothing?

That fucking delusion though. Holy shit. Bush ruins your country and you blame Obama for not being able to stem the bleeding? Holy kek

>he is centrist
A centrist wouldnt support trump

Are you serious? The primary purpose of a truck is in no way related to combat. I swear the NRA shills who use this must suffer from actual brain damage.

> Just kill yourself and save what little legacy you have left

What legacy would that be? He was a well known late night comedian and continues to be a well known late night comedian. Who has he defamed himself with? Sup Forums? Who gives a shit?

I'm a centrist and I support trump.

>continues to be a well known late night comedian
Citation needed

Okay, the guy saying he was "the worst modern president" was wrong, but Obama did more than just not "stem the bleeding", he actually expanded on some of Bush's bad shit (Patriot Act, F&F, and such shit)

Over 10,000 Americans died under Bush's watch. Only a blind party loyalist would claim Obama was Bush on roids.

Stem the bleeding? The nigger ripped the wound wide open

Are you honestly arguing that Conan O'Brien is not a well known late-night comedian?

I'm a centrist and I don't.

Continued all his policies and ramped them up. How is that not Bush on steroids?

yeah but his dad had a big black cock so its ok

if his dad had a white dick this would have been a bad move

Yep. He's on fucking TBS of all channels. His ratings are shit, gets Z list tier guest and he is not relevant in least. Sorry to burst your bubble.

maybe we shouldn't generalize people :^)

How did he ramp them up? Pulled most troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and put in place policies to prevent Wall Street from going off the rails again (that Trump is currently dismantling).

Saying Obama is Bush on roids is objectively wrong.

Except, by every metric (economic, foreign affairs, or otherwise), he was at least twice as bad as Bush (or more). He didn't stem the bleeding. He doubled down on every shit decision Bush made, and made even worse social policy decisions that have led to the worst race relations in our country since the 60's. But, the biggest difference by far is that he has been given a complete pass by almost any media figure across the globe. If anyone is delusional, it's you.

>prevent Wall Street from going off the rails again
Are you talking about when his Attorney General Holder had all the evidence he needed to prosecute, but refused to?

And now has a job with Wall Street?

It's the biggest fucking illusion that Dems and Repubs pulled over this country. They obviously have some major differences, but they both fall under heel for Big Money.

>led to the worst race relations
You're a moron.

Was at war every fucking day of his administration, bombed more countries than Bush and greatly expanded the surveillance state

>He doubled down on every shit decision Bush made

You keep saying this but it's funny how you can't even cite a single example. Which Bush policy did he double down on that resulted in more than 10k American deaths?

Answer the question.

Stop dodging and answer the question.

>singles out race issue
He's right.
Also you're a fucking nigger.

>put in place policies to prevent Wall Street from going off the rails again
Is this a joke ?

Calling him names doesn't make him any less right

>saved American lives instead of throwing them into the meat grinder like Bush did

And don't pretend like you care about the non-Americans he bombed.

Except he's right

Since the 60's... Yes, that is correct. We haven't had race riots this bad since the 90's and race/religion/sexuality has never been so pervasive a topic as it is now. You're a retard.

>he said as he pretended to be a different poster

Defend your own post. Don't pretend to be someone else defending it.

When his polices make more terrorists, yeah, I do care.

What if you care about the Syrian citizens who never asked for anything and were thrown in the meatgrinder of religious civil war just because he wanted to replace Assad with his own burger puppet ?

>Literally printing trillions of money is "solving the financial crisis"

Hey guys I heard you lost the goys money, so as punishment here is the goys money

We Venezuela now?

This is all me. :)

>smart people are faggots

>Bush shouldnt have gone to war after 911
>If he went to a different war nobody would have died

Really makes me think you're fucking high on crack

You were saying faggot?

>"smart"
>wanting to disarm to population
wew

Reminder if you dislike well done steak you can never ever enjoy a steak cooked any other way.

For now the trillions is tied up in bonds but as those bonds pay out the liquidity will transition into the market and yes you will experience severe inflation, not at the levels of Ven but very bad for anyone who isnt an exporter

you're not the boss of me