twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uhhhh don't you mean hop on???

removed the puke filter

>the retards using instagram filters are leaking again

imagine being the keymaster...

is this the best-looking ass in all of tv history

BDSM was a completely rational and positive thing

>removed the major directorial choice that makes the film complete

I am glad that you know better than two pre-ops!

>Go ahead, don't be shy

I cant enjoy the ass because I know what Carrie-Anne Moss' face looks like.

>keymaster

Why is he wearing an apron?
To protect his clothes?
His clothes aren't even real, he can imagine them clean any time he wants.

No definitely not. And it's attached to a lesbian.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear….quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

who was in the wrong here?

I'm so glad this is a bannable offense now. Report this post just for the lulz.

whatever you say chief

what the fuck?

>being this gullible

It would be almost impossible not to get a boner

>brap posting is bannable
What the hell for?
Does it really upset you ass faggots that much

BRRAAAPPPPFFTTTPPPFFFTTT

yeah it bothers me. it's annoying. so i will report any of those dumb posts

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

It upsets swaglord, redwood and all the others that support cuck shit.

Whenever I see a girls on the very first thought i have is BRAAAAAAAAAAP

It also upsets faggot cuckold r*dditors like

it's almost as retarded as footfags/pitfags..
autists

What makes you think she's a lesbian?

What's annoying about it?
Does it ruin your boner when you think about girl's butts performing their normal function?

I've heard BRAAAAP posting is just a normal counter to the annoying amount of shitty DAT ASS and THICC threads all over the place

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

they knew better too

well yeah, being an ass man i find it gross. get over it, the brap posting is now against the rules.

please god noooooo!!!!!!

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Degenerate copypasta

>he gets triggered by memes on Sup Forums

Stop making ass threads and you wont see any brap replies.

>*poot*

>*toot*

>*spfrtfrfrfrttt*

>Oh dear that was a wet one, I think I may have been a little too confident

i don't make ass threads. I just enjoy a fat ass when i see one posted.

>look guys i said triggered
any more buzzwords, fag?

>I just enjoy a fat ass when i see one posted.
>gets mad at braaaappppp posting

lol

why would i enjoy farting just because i like big asses? makes zero sense