What is up with all the qts on Jeopardy lately?

What is up with all the qts on Jeopardy lately?

Not to mention

>5'0"

Hnnnnggggggh

Other urls found in this thread:

jeopardyhotties.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw got the final jeopardy right
>the fags who don't know their Balkans

That question was hard as fuck desu

I'm good at geography I just couldn't run through all the countries names on time

She probably won't top Kirstin in the cute factor, but she has potential.

I've been watching Jeopardy everyday since June 2013 and there have been a lot of qts.

jeopardyhotties.tumblr.com/archive

This person used to post them all, but Buzzfeed made an article about it and she was forced to remove like half the women because it was sexist some how even though the tumblr is owned by a grill

The previous champ (Jeff? I forget) was a really good player. This was the first one in a while that wasn't a runaway for him, and he would have won if the last question hadn't fucked him.

I noticed he had a unique style of holding his puzzle, with his forefinger on the button at all times. It was downright pathetic watching the people beside him, their thumbs FULL FOLDED OVER onto their hands, so it took them nearly a full second to ring in, vs. him who took a fraction of a second.

The new chick was also a good player though (though I didn't see the whole match) and I look forward to watching her again.

>the last question
I mean Final Jeopardy

>hadn't fucked him.
I mean if he had knowledge of the category

>holding his puzzle
His BUZZER. Holy fuck I should have proofread that post, sorry

what was the question?

Two countries with names beginning with the same 4 letters who were part of the same country til the 1990s

Slovenia/Slovakia. Funnily enough, my first thought was Latvia and 'Latveria', which is from fucking Marvel comics, and the previous champ had "Latvia + ???". He might have been thinking the same thing lmao

Topic was Europe (vague as fuck)

Basically, what were two countries that were both part of the same country and have the same 4 letters?

Slovenia and Slovakia

You mean both part of another country? Neither were together if that's what you mean. Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia and Slovakia was part of Czechoslovakia

Something like that, yeah.

>tfw haven't been able to watch Jeopardy since last week because the only local station that carries it is in a contract dispute with Dish Network

:(

Goddamnit Kristin is so cute.

I'll take my Schlittfu any day of the week

And if you wanna hate I don't give a Schlitt

Well at least your goals are achievable.

This was a great question, I couldn't come up with it in time though.

That was easy as hell. I have passed the test and auditioned for Jeopardy 3 times. I apparently have a personality made for Sup Forums and not for tv.

Shut up you grandstanding fucking idiot moron

No one cares how smart you are and you could be lying anyways so take your big claims elsewhere and stick them up your ass sideways

I hate you

I FUCKING HATE YOU

are you ledecky psoter

This is why I've never bothered to take the test. I'm sure I could pass it, but I also know that they'd never pick me out of an audition.

No I'm not I just think she's cute. She was really happy each time she won and has thick arms and probably nice hips

I could never do it because I don't have a single interesting anecdote to share during the interview segment.

>And user, I hear you're a real movie buff, tell us about that

I don't know, there have been some real turbo autists on the show

It's not a big claim to say I got Final Jeopardy and failed at getting on a tv show. I'm sorry for hurting you.

Yeah, coming up with anecdotes for the audition is the worst part about it. Though I remember fairly early on in Ken Jennings run his story was that lame. Something about how he had seen 2,000 movies. I think he said his favorite was Vertigo.

Well, in my case it's more that they'd have to announce my occupation as "basement dweller."

Coalburner.

Just tell them you're a writer

All writers are on welfare and live with their parents

who is this?

Never thought of that.

LittleRepulsiveBluetickcoonhound

There have been plenty of NEETs on before

They just call themselves podcasters, writers, actors, bloggers, etc

Remember that woman who spoke with the upward inflection every time ? Haha what a weirdo! I miss her so much ;___;

sarah would be good on celebrity jeopardy

>Two-hunnndrreeeaaaaaduh

That "Familiar Trios" category today was completely lost on me. I hate those kinds.

Also there were at least a few that I was shouting at the TV and none of them got.

I do! Good lord, what makes someone that way

Yep, very creative but a bit too hard. The ones where you have to work two references into one answer are hard enough.

>womanlet

i pity your children

The way she got the gist of the category so fast almost made me think they edited down some time between her answer. It was just a second too quick for me

>>ywn marry her
>ywn raise a white family with her producing many smart children
>ywn listen to her raising your children as good little christians
>ywn listen to her teaching your kids and helping them with school work
>ywn come home and welcome you with a warm smile and a hot dinner with her and your kids
>ywn grow old with her

jdimsa ;_;

Well she's likely too smart for religion, too smart to be a stay at home mom, and certainly too smart to settle for someone on here.

fuck you man ;_;