ITT: Actors who didn't deserve such fate

ITT: Actors who didn't deserve such fate

Don't feel bad for him. The isolation and fall from fame allowed him to build character and he seems like a genuinely thoughtful and personable person now. And humble.

I actually thought he died.

My favorite role of his is Mac from Always Sunny.

where's his upper lip?

>you now remember that you discovered Always Sunny because you were flipping channels and you thought you saw that HJO had grown up into a hot twink

What fate? He still acts and he has a steady gig as the voice of Sora in Kingdom Hearts. Plus he's a total qt3.14. It's not like he's A-list, but he has a respectable career

Obligatory.

The Wikipedia page of the guy who molested him and the movie he directed are clearly written by the child molester.

I cannot believe Victor Salva is still making movies. It is fucking baffling.

yup yup

he probably got pingponged and pizza'ed.....

Any young actor deserves to get JUSTed

They grew up being a dick and taking everything from granted

He's still paying alimony.

But muh Creeper

>such fate
Are you saying he shouldnt have been successful?

I'd assume he didnt get his money stolen from him by his parents since he still acts, but even now he still has his Sora money and finds work in some roles he finds fun.

Damn Jenna give it up.

>Come with me if you want to JUST

jesus christ....

jesus fucking christ thats...thats just sad.

Foley got fuuuucked. His ex is a supreme hall of cunt fame fucking cunt. Google it.

>that joke in his stand up about the time he could've fucked 18 year old Uma Thurman
I remember when I had the chance to fuck an 18 year old Uma Thurman too, so I know his pain.

my favorite actor

has to be fake.

>i just want to work and entertain
>it's been a tough 6 months
>i need donations for a new liver
>begging fangirls for dates
>begging Judd Apatow for an unpaid role

Jesus fuck that's horrible. I had no idea this guy was justing so hard.

JUST

Jason Patric and his custody battle for his kid makes Fraser look like he's on easy street.

I rather be me than be her

>Hey, it's Nikki from Hairspray

How do you respond?

>how are u handsome?
rude!

I'm not sure if it's more or less sad that these tweets seem to be years apart.

Hi this is @NikkiBlonsky from Hairspray. I would really appreciate it if you guys would stop making fun of me. I know a lot of celebrities and I was in Hairspray.

Man this is just sad for so many reasons.

The scary thing is that this is likely to be Nikki.

Not sad. Pathetic

He still makes decent money. Apparently Disney pays well enough that VA strikes don't affect them, and he acts from time to time.

You wanna talk about fucked
This right here is fucked

I could have seen him transitioning easily into a hollwood leading man/a lister if he grew up handsome

>In 2011, Foley stated that as a result of having been judicially mandated to pay Southey some $10,700 per month, or "literally 400 per cent of [his] income" in child support, he cannot return to Canada without facing imprisonment. He was also over $500,000 in arrears for unpaid support.
Jesus fucking Christ, that poor bastard

>That tasteless gray shirt with a rip in the neck

Does he actively try to look like a hobo?

POTATO BABY

feels

>muh depression
still pretty funny desu

>no verification

JUST

Reminder that Williams was actually suffering from dementia which he was told was Parkinson's and that he actually killed himself so he wouldn't get any iller.

If I recall correctly, it was of his own accord that he stepped out of the limelight and decided not to pursue the typical Hollywood career, because that just didn't appeal to him. And with that said, he seems to be liked and has steady gigs. I'd say that his "fate" is a pretty great one.

She's so forgettable its not even funny

>that feel when his fate was already sealed by that point

I wouldn't say his life is super shitty, but he was basically shot with an uglification ray.

Worse. He did it to himself out of fear of aging.

Boy is it depressing to see kid actors from your childhood grow into such ugly and fucked up adults...especially when you aren't all that much younger than them yourself

>2012
You know theres a timeline in which everyone unJUST themselves and are big names again

Sweater looks comfy

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF JUST

another victim of the John Connor curse

Does that mean something is going to happen to Christian Bale?

Chris is immune to curses, dubs magic and all that.

>Bailout

That's Attack On Wall Street. Why did God Emperor Boll change the title?

Oh...Oh wow...

the hero Sup Forums deserves

this is the biggest just of them all considering how he went from a 10/10 twink to a 4/10 fat hobo

I think Slow Joey is gonna be juuuuussst fiiiine

>but... I am John Connor
wew lad

What's the joke here, I don't follow Memetal

He should star in Keit-Ai the Movie.

>I remember when I had the chance to fuck an 18 year old Uma Thurman too

The only reason I wouldn't want to give 47(?)-year-old Uma Thurman a rodding is I'd pop in my pants before we even got started. She's still gorgeous.

He's ugly now, but his face is very memorable and looks like it has 'character' behind it. His pre-surgery face was generic as fuck and he probably wouldn't have a career these days if he hadn't gotten his face fucked up.

no-one forced him to take up prizefighting. he did it out of dumb macho vanity, which is quite amusing in its counterproductivity

This is the only instance in which I ever expect to see this statement made honestly.

Manson was always a weird looking loser when he wasn't in his stage persona. It's kinda sad that he hasn't dropped the whole """"edgy""" mall goth thing post 2000 though.

I mean, absolutely, I'd still fuck her in a heartbeat, but we're talking about missed opportunities on an 18 year old Uma Thurman.

June 17, 2015, Lloyd (now going by the name "Jake Broadbent")[2] was arrested for reckless driving, driving without a license, and resisting arrest.[12] His mother, Lisa, stated that he suffers from schizophrenia and that the driving incident was brought on when he failed to take his psychiatric medication. She added that he attacked her at her Indianapolis home three months previously, also due to his struggles with the condition.[13] In April 2016, he was transferred to a psychiatric facility after being diagnosed with schizophrenia

yeah, his pre-just face looks pretty damn low budget

He looks almost exactly like my mom here

my dad was a Hollywood executive back in the day

Not that guy, but basically the picture is about how manson is still doing his try-hard hot-topic thing at 48 years of age despite the scene and his career being totally irrelevant these days, while rezor has morphed into a normie adult who's still relevant and respected as an artist.

Beans of course.

>$600,000 net worth
>My wrists, I'll never play guitar again!

oops wrong pic. oh well He's a case of "No Micheal, leave me alone!"

>He's actually 5'1. I thought this was photoshopped.

>concrete angel

O'Connell...

I just looked it up. It's a reference to a song titled Concrete Angel and it's about child abuse. I guess they had nothing more poignant to say, but after decades of not having a headstone, can't exactly complain.

He was awesome. Fuck his mental cunt wife for killing him.

>apron over dress shirt and tie
Any job with that requirement is a fate worse than death.

Agreed. He could have probably just worn some dark colored suits the rest of his life, and just voice edgy views, but he looks terrible trying to keep up the same persona at this age