Can anyone give me a legitimate argument or realistic hypothetical scenario which involves whites not crushing the...

Can anyone give me a legitimate argument or realistic hypothetical scenario which involves whites not crushing the competition in a race war? Im not even trying to be racist or baiting I just dont understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dance off

whites are cuck,faggot and coward by their nature.
they can't do shit

>roach didnt get the memo whites took over the world centuries ago

>White people blaming Blacks and Jew for everything
>don't realize they are the overcompensating older brother, Esau to Jacob, the true master of slaughter and slavery

More than 2/3s of whites are race traitors

>a lot of white people are middle class people with cushy lives who have never been in a fight
>almost all niggers live in poverty and a shitty culture that encourages gangs

The race war is a tool used by the State to gather more power.

There is literally "zero reason" for the State NOT to play God with the people, as the people's solution is more State.

51% of White people WILL sell out the other 49% to pretend to fix racial violence.

We get it white people! You won Earth!

Maybe cut us a little slack with the slavery? If you really think that's all our race is good for, that means we will volunteer to work for cheaper even in an egalitarian society.

Thats a liberal estimate but even if true 1/3 of the whites in the states far outpopulate blacks not to mention I dont think blacks can use long guns

I would recommend that India launch all of its nukes and raze the Earth if whites want to pull shit like that.

I don't understand why whites would be any better nowadays. there hasn't been a great war for over 75 years. We have been pacified. Have you seen fighting age whites? Well I guess I can only speak for Canada. We're pathetic.
Besides being white, what makes us better? Especially when most of us have never seen the face of war.

white Americans are VERY proficient with guns

Right but you are just taking them out of the equation when I'm saying they WILL be part of it

Types like Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex and this Sam Hyde fuck in Dallas will fight for their alpha male bucks

>whites build entire empires
>whites allow shitskin savages to live along side them
>savages bitch and moan constantly, stir up trouble, commit crimes, rape, kill, destroy everything
>whites still allow them to live with them
>>w-white peeple be c-crazy yo! dey keep killin us!

I grew up during the gang wars. Stop trying to make us seem like pussys, fucking leaf bro

Currently Whites are 60% of the population, and our President currently is doing all he can to lower that number. Can you guess why?

Yes, there is a nu male epidemic. But in the states there is no shortage of manly and upstanding white men who know how to fight and shoot. Probably less than in the 40s and 50s but far more than few.

Thats a very good point. I guess the only hope is that they are as useless in combat as they are in life in general.

There will be a shit ton of traitors among the whites.

Charles Manson thought the blacks would win because they have unity and no conscience.

nope

And the 1/3s of those whites have weapons and pray to jesus every night for a race war.

Those 2/3s will just whine at the 1/3rd before being culturally enriched by the nignogs.

this please

>white people build entire empires
Based off of shamelessly exploiting the happy chimps throwing gold around down south. Need land? Native Americans present you their virgin brides along with their acres and corpses.

But yeah, you earned that chair you're sitting in.

>Can anyone give me a legitimate argument or realistic hypothetical scenario which involves whites not crushing the competition in a race war?
If a good number of whites fight for the enemy against their own interests

Which, let's face it, is exactly what's going to happen

haa haa haha ha haa haahahahahahahahahahaahahahah
ahahaha

>no shortage of manly and upstanding white men who know how to fight and shoot
And how many of those men are Sup Forumstards? How many great living US fighters actually want to kill a brother for the color of his skin?

20? 30?

It's a RACE WAR
They would get turned away and shot behind a shed

The entire south and half the midwest

I bet you call the Commander-in-Chief "Obongo". You need to be chained to a cross.

Yea, the "race war" presupposes a lot of things which are not likely to happen. Most people in this country do not know how to think for themselves. Instead, they plug into the hive mind (aka: social media), and learn what they're supposed to think. All of these hive-mind outlets would be pushing, 24/7 for nigger solidarity.

Unfortunately, the majority the remaining people who DO know how to think for themselves seem to be a bunch of complete cowards and wind-bags.

Most likely scenario is that the nigger-sidarity message would reach absolute saturation levels and the dissenters would all just be circle-jerking in their internet forums about it.

People are too soft and too subverted to give their lives for a cause anymore. In all probability no race war will ever happen. And if it did, it would just be an excuse to declare martial law and coronate king nigger and his niggress AG.

White people have fallen so far. I have very little faith in them. Hopefully I'm completely wrong.

OK, so they should all die then. Or be visited by some sort of messiah because they aren't doing any good in the world right now.

Those are the people that fight your wars and grow your food you little shit

Because enough of us have been brainwashed by the mass media jewry that were only white on the surface. Whites vs other races is a clear win for us, whites vs other races + traitors could go either way.

>shamelessly exploit
Blacks have been on the most resource rich continent on planet Earth for thousands upon thousands of years. They never developed anything useful. They spent that time raping, killing, eating and enslaving each other. Then they sold their slaves to us and we catch the blame.

And Native Americans? Oh, they sure were happy too. What with all of that raping, killing and scalping each other they did for thousands of years before we came to America.

white soldiers of world wars were middle class citizens with cushy lives who didnt know jack shit about violence, military strategy or weapons. Higher intelligence,rationalization of the violence and survival mode. It would be the end of the nigger race in a couple of weeks.

seeIf you think minorities are not your brothers you are dead wrong. And I mean "dead" as in "dead bloodline".

Under appreciated fpbp

You're right that blacks are the most overweight and malnourished group in the country. What's your point?

Maybe they enjoyed living in a kill-or-be killed environment. (not that you gave them a choice) Maybe they didn't give a fuck about their "bloodline".

"Minorities" are the majority populations on the earth.
Whites are a tiny global minority, less than 10% of global population.

These are invading populations trying to feed off the success of white society.
If you want to be free from oppression so bad, you should move to Africa or South America. Oh wait, it's shitty there isn't it? No white people around to keep the society from collapsing into a shithole

asians would join us

asians and whites can live peacefully side by side even though asians are minorities like niggers and mexicans they dont go around murdering and comitting other crimes

>still can't beat an average white guy without ganging up

other than running blacks have absolutely shit tier genetics

Blacks would have too much of a presence in their bombed out ghettos, and any white incursions would end in heavy losses due to not having home field advantage.

A stalemate in small pockets where the actual fighting would occur

As would hispanics.

Sounds like the modern honest white man, enlisting in the US Army out of [spoiler]LOVE OF COUNTRY WHERE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL[/spoiler]

>These are invading populations trying to feed off the success of white society
Or maybe... Work for you???

>egalitarian society

Jamal falling for the liberal meme. Go back to afrika and tryin to build the first "egalitarian" negro civilization, boy. Probably you´ll succeed given the fact that all of you would be equally retarded.

Sauce on the gun

>Based off of shamelessly exploiting the happy chimps throwing gold around down south
What? Are you seriously implying America would be any different without blacks picking the cotton?

>Need land? Native Americans present you their virgin brides along with their acres and corpses
There never was a Native American genocide. They were bred into the majority White population and their pure Native population actually increased under White rule up until the late 19th century. Imbecile.

>race war

>Im not racist or baiting

In a globalized society like ours? No chance at all. Even the external scrutiny will be devastating, if the US gov sided with white citizens only...let alone the internal powerful people. This might be the time for whites to purge their extreme views, or get purged.

>Say no to Globalism!
>not realizing that white people have the ability to rule every country on earth via globalism and nonviolent action
Sure, let the Jews have all the fun.

They extract far more in welfare than they add in labor.
Their crime rates are through the fucking roof and create an immense social cost

They agitate politically for special protections and handouts, and get college degrees, jobs and government positions despite being tremendously unqualified.

Whenever they gain control of the electorate in an area they instantly vote to turn the government into a redistribution scheme, funneling resources to themselves and their interests.

>Its time for whites to purge their extreme views

Sure if you mean purge the globalists then I'm all for that.

nope.

as long as whites work with the chinks and gooks it will work out.

if its a free for all then its just a white/chink battle at the end.

if its everyone against whitey including chinks then thats probably it but not many people would survive that.

Whites too cucked to fight back. Blacks gas 6 million

Did I say genocide? No I didn't. Didn't 90% of their population get wiped by disease when we arrived? Don't you think that would be fucking horrible for them even if we didn't do it on purpose?

white people are weak, effeminate retards who can't fight or shoot worth a damn. the only chance they ever had is pure numbers, and they lost that advantage years ago.

the great race war will be the extinction of the white "race", and the beginning of american and western prosperity for centuries.

/thread

Blacks can win if the latino's side with them, which will happen because any shade of brown will have to be considered black in a race war.

Also minorities dominate most major cities, the coast, etc.

Once whites lose all those places they will be too spread out in middle america do effectively counterattack.

They will be too far away to create effective groups while blacks/latino's will almost immediately clump together and mobilize.

LUL

Lol no we have manners

Vatican Armory. There are lots of pics available. Dont let the get-up fool you; those Swiss Guard circus tents are ready to rumble if things were to pop off.

Youre an idiot.

Shut the fuck up and make more music for me to smoke to

Maybe give Native Americans and descendants of slaves reparations and they wouldn't push the redistribution agenda so hard. White people are in power already, remember? They can do shit like this.

>white people are weak, effeminate retards

Watch less TV, faggot.

Most black people would brush this off, white people cringe at the thought of being talked to like this.

HMMM WHICH RACE WILL DIE OUT FIRST

browse more Sup Forums, faggot

all the white "people" here are weak, effeminate retards. that is a basic characteristic of being white. you are weak and incompetent, and depend on the mercy of better races for your survival. and we have shown you far more than enough mercy for one existence.

What's horrible is living the way they lived.

Far from the Disney idealism, the natives lived pitiful short lives in miserable grinding poverty. They fought constant wars with neighboring tribes, and committed horrific atrocities and genocides on a regular basis.

Cannibilism was widespread. As was bestiality, pedophilia, sadistic torture of those deemed to be criminal.

Thank fucking god the white man came and taught them how to live as something greater than an animal. Where there once was nothing, we whites built the most powerful and magnificent civilization ever to grace the Earth. With giant shining buildings rising out of the earth and unparalleled innovations in science and technology.

I knew they were armed to the teeth but I didn't realize they had the keys of Peter on them. Badass.

Wonder if the guns and ammo are blessed

Whites in America are cucks.
If they were real men, there would've been no niggers in America after Baltimore and Ferguson, and there certainly would be no spics after Chicago Trump rally.

Niggers.
>aids
>black on black crime
>twerking
>hoverboards
>speakerphone
>menthol cigarettes

>Where there once was nothing, we whites built the most powerful and magnificent civilization ever to grace the Earth. With giant shining buildings rising out of the earth and unparalleled innovations in science and technology.
And not only did you vault off the backs of savages, but you won't treat them as humans either. You're gonna keep them on the ground.

Would your ancestors, descendants, want this? Continual inequality until the end of the Earth?

Dood relax nigs gon die

>memes are real life
Women can vote you fucking dumbass. That's not going away.

They aren't equal, why should we treat them as such?

The average Native American has an IQ in the low 80's. The average Hispanic has some white blood, and thus has an IQ in the mid to high 80's. These people are incapable of building a functioning modern society. Without whites they'd be lost

People will never be equal, because people AREN'T equal.

This thread is all fine and well, but please remember that the most important thing happening on this board right now is investigation into how to bring down the clinton machine. This may very well be a false flag of their doing to try and force someone's hand.

Friendly reminder that Hispanics hate blacks, and are killing them in California. Hispanics are basically Spanish, Native Americans, and Blacks - mixed together. They hate the black part of them, and discriminate against the blacker ones throughout Central and South America. White Hispanics are the rulers, the news casters, the actors, the wealthy, etc., etc.

Hispanics will not get in the way of a White verses Black eradication. Asians hate blacks even more than Whites hate blacks. Blacks also are the number one killer of blacks.

you are such an autist

Whites will have to treat any shade of brown as black, hispanics will have no choice but to join blacks.

get wrekt

you realize if hilary is out then bernie is in and trump gets stumped twice as hard right?

Bernie bot here but,
This is a bad time to have a race war if Trump is gonna win

Theres no way his cuckliness the pope is going to condone blessing objects of violence. Thats time better spent kissing the toes of muslims

Ethanie Smythe, you are a tranny and have no place accusing anyone else of being effeminate.

most whites are left-wing anti-gunners who will willingly be slaughtered by their black overlords

and the american white right is mostly fat cucks who can't run a block without having a heart attack

FUCK

i'm not white and you are, therefore i absolutely can call you weak and effeminate.

>le tranny XD

go ba ck to reddit you retard white piece of shit

>We're pathetic.
We're involved in several wars and most of our younger veterans are from brutal places like the congo and bosnia and shit

and we're STILL in afghanistan and ramping it back up

and in general, we can actually drive in snow and handle city life and shit

americans are all shrinking violets who can't drive in snow and are LITERALLY afraid of buildings taller than 3 stories or that are attached to other buildings

lmao read that fucking excerpt

dumbass

race exists and its not skin deep

Most whites vote conservative.

>Most whites vote conservative.
since when is there a conservative party in the US

I thought it was democrat, republican, and then independents, even for smalltime shit like local mayors

>America needs a race war
>America is a Christian nation
Choose now.

Since when is there a left-wing party in the US?

I thought it was democrat, republican, and then independents, even for smalltime shit like local mayors

Do you think your shithead little comment means what you said in your post was correct?

ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

Go back and check the voting groups for each election.

Put down the crack pipe Tyreese

>Implying it has to be the pope who blesses them

The Blacks will have nothing to lose, they will fight for survival. The Whites will have an option to move to Canada or Europe and many will choose to do so.

Are you fucking retarded? Native Americans get fucking paid for being native American. The ameriniggers tried to fight for reparations and the system shut it down because the government would have went broke within 10 years.

>Since when is there a left-wing party in the US?
democrats, fampai
d e m o c r a t s

>dat link
what the fuck is Pct

this is coming from a mudslime living in a desert city made of sand and mud? alright. well, come to norway and have a chat with the vikings

Whites are historically the toughest race by far, but the younger (war aged) whites are so cucked they might be completely useless against a nigger. If it was 1940's whites, it would be a rout.