If you had to choose to watch 10 hours straight of these three shows, which do you choose and why?

If you had to choose to watch 10 hours straight of these three shows, which do you choose and why?

The alternative is death btw

South Park all the way.

Is that even a question?

I depends, if I can choose the episodes I'll watch 10 hours straight of episodes between seasons 2-10 of the Simpsons

If the episodes are randomized I'll choose South Park

Family Guy is discarted

This for me also Senpai Guy would kill me

I'll take mindless Family Guy doing a different gag every 30 seconds over South Park doing 1 gag for 30 minutes any day

Fpbp

Is sempai show a new show I'm unaware of?

Yes but it's all anime jokes

If drunk: Family Guy
If stoned: Simpsons
If both: South Park

Simpsons (Season 1 to 10).
South Park is great but it gets really tiring really fast, so I don't think i'd be able to watch 10 straight hours of it.

Simpsons, obviously. You're not trying to imply there is less than 10 hours of pure gold in seasons 3-7 alone, right?

I assumed it was 10 hours at random, in which case you risk having 18 bad seasons over 10 watchable ones

>everyone always leaves out season 1
>thereby comparing it to the quality of post season 10

You're a pleb. Season 1 is good.

South Park shits on the other two so hard it isn't even funny. The Simpsons hasn't been good since the 90s, Family Guy is just cut away gags utterly devoid of context. Should have made us choose between South Park, Futurama, and King of the Hill.

South Park, hands down.

When did Simpsons jump the shark? What was the last good season/episode?

I hear some of the later seasons are actually really good can anyone confirm this?

Season 1 is okay, the real comedy doesn't start until season 2-3 when they get the concept and writing grounded.

South Park. Especially if I can choose which episodes. Not that the other two are bad necessarily.

Family Guy no question

Only correct answer.

Family Guy is the same joke repeated. I watched a boxset of it once with some friends when I was younger and it was so fucking boring. Even if you like it, you can only watch it for 1 or 2 episodes at a time.

jumped the shark at the Sneed episode

Simpsons because it's simply better than the other 2

This tbqh. Golden era Simpsons is the best show ever made, but South Park has been more solid throughout its run.

Futurama.

Do I get liquor, weed or nothing. My answer hinges on this

South Park. It's the only show out of the three to have put out really good episodes quite recently. Rewatching Golden Age Simpsons would be a blast from the past, of course, but it would also be a "been there, done that"-thing. Now, Family Guy on the other hand... that one can go right onto the trash heap. I can honestly recall only ONE good Family Guy episode (the one with Drew Barrymore) but that's it.