?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=DvcjkoFPZvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you go from that...

Fuck you and your thread, I'm stealing your (You)'s

To this?

youtube.com/shared?ci=DvcjkoFPZvQ

chucks feed and seed sounds stupid so they renamed it sneed to rhyme. are you 12?

Chuck's fuck and suck?

I didn't get the joke, but I do now.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Simpsons joke thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Sneeds guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking 20 year-old Simpsons joke. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic sneedsposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SIMPSONS JOKES YOU NEVER GOT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Rolling

Chuck's Feed & Seed

lets go

Hell, why not.

I appreciate the effort user but this copypasta is dead and gone now.

Linda is best jailfu

It was a shitty thread anyways.

7, 37 and 99 are literally model tier

rolling for victoria

>tfw i got a feminine penis

this is retarded it's impossible to lose

25 plz

Chuck's Feed & Sneed?

>American humor

Chuck's Fuck & Suck

oregano

Alright then

If it changed from a place that offered sex acts to a feed and seed store why would they put the previous owners name on the sign?

chuck was an old friend of theirs

R U S S E L L B O Y S

>chuck was the former owner has since passed away, his name is listed there as a memorial by the new owners who are probably his kids

It finally makes sense, I think we cracked it.

purify my soul Russell

Roll

Rolling

qt pls

gimme a skanky one plz

roll

Rollin
Also, Chuck's suck and fuck, you cuck

Fuck me I got Ronald. Reroll

Rolling

oh pretty please

this is intriguing

Fuck off

Rolling

how can a twerk be illegal, what is this the town in Footloose?

doeet

go on then

Ro-rollin-rollin-rollin-ro-rollin-rollin-rollin

is just hit me

Alright.

Hahaha, fucking kill me.

i'm rolling and also want to say that I write letters to women like these in prison

Rolypoly

Llor

giff snooki

Rawlins.

Rolling :3

rooll

do not want but do roll anyway

hmm criminal qts eh?

Rolling

kille me.

Chuck's Fuck & Suck

hi