Are you Indo European?

Are you Indo European?

Other urls found in this thread:

kaleva.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/suomi-karsii-vauvapulasta-syntyvyys-on-heikentynyt-selvasti-jo-vuosia/763472/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am greek.

Yeah, or maybe their cousins or something

My haplogroup is R1a-Z282 so yes.

half pajeet so yes.
literally indo-european

My name is Xabier, so no. i'm a caveman.

y dna haplogroup I
mtdna haplogroup H2a2a1
I'm a indo-european??

i'm a berber, you subhuman

100% mediterranean mutt

>he still believes this "out of Pontic–Caspian steppe theory"
LMFAO, this is 2017, get that OUT of here.

Yes, but then indian migration happened

i'm indio and european
heh

im scythian

They have yellowish white skin

I'm not sure honestly. I feel myself slav, and obiviously have slavic blood, but my ancestry by father's line can be volga finnish or tatar

Im iranian so yes I guess

Take a DNA test lad

it's not DNA's question, more like ancestry's

but I may have slavic ancestry, maybe even ukrainian or polish. I just don't know a lot.

Paternally no, but I1 populations were absorbed by the Indo-Europeans in central Europe before expanding to western and northern Europe so it doesn't really matter.

I'm half indio and half Spaniard, so indio-european, yes

I am a Greek. Slavs are subhuman.

Yes
Regards, R1boss

>m-muh pet apes
>they good boys unlike those nasty finns

?
Please explain what was meant by this

I1 carriers are non-human apes who should have been immediately decapitated when first spotted

my guess? The guy's having some drug induced paranoia/insecurity trip about his haploshit.

Confirms

I'm whatever is white

The blood of bandceramic peasentry and seizes in my veins.

No I'm BLACK

Tämä sama aussi on aina aloittamassa anti-suomalaista paskaa mutta kokee i1-neekerit mukaviksi lemmikeiksi arjalaiselle rodulle

my haplogroups are G-L30 and H
is that indo-european?

When did I say that they were our "pets"? All I said is that they may as well be considered Indo-European since they probably formed part of the later stages of Indo-European expansions into Europe.

Also I have no idea what this supposed "anti-Finnish" shit is. Are you talking about that other Australian guy who developed the new racial theory of Finland? I don't really know much about him but his research does seem very interesting and groundbreaking and I can see why you may be offended by it.

Gif is scary

I1 apes didn't contribute anything to the success of IE and they mostly expanded into a region they were already native to

It's like saying Obama helped make America a superpower

nothing good comes out from the eurasian steppes
only subhumans

Arvaa kahdesti kiinnostaako?

There isn't any evidence that I1 is native to Scandinavia though

What about the Greek language?

I can imagine a world where Swedes aren't such absolute fucking homos if their ancestors never ran into the I1 apes

Yes. I am R1a1a

I think I have some R1b in me so yes I guess.

Congratulations, you are part of the R1boss bossoid race

>associating me with southern scythians
kys

You are a white oogabooga cavenigger and will never be aryan

Name a more successful nomadic tribe than Indo Europeans. Protip: you can't.

Cavenigga gtfo

Partajäbä gtfo. I1's are legendary survivors, they came back from nowhere to dominate the north.

I guess.

Now they go back to nothingness because Vaasa and Sweden are full of immigrants impregnating the local women

C-V222 gigacavenigger here.

You belong in a museum

>vaasa
The highest regions are Finnish speaking and they also have the highest birth rates.

But it's been pretty much confirmed at this point by every bit of archaeology from Eurasia that has anything to do with Indo-Europeans

>paternal haplogroup is N
>maternal haplogroup is J1
What am I? Some kind of Finno-Arab?

Only Lestadians have high birthrates in Ostrobothnia and they are literal Saami.

What is the origin of your family?

Maternal shit doesn't matter

Southern and Central Ostrobothnia are 2 or more per couple.

Paternal grandfather was Russian

I'm literally 99% iberian according to the genetical test.

So other than in language, no, I'm not IE

Central Ostrobothnia has a lot of Lestadians.

Source for southern?

What's your N1c subclade

t. other

R1 manlets eternally BTFO

Actually it was Central Ostrobothnia that wasn't below the replacement. kaleva.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/suomi-karsii-vauvapulasta-syntyvyys-on-heikentynyt-selvasti-jo-vuosia/763472/

Laestadians are not Saamis.

N1c1a

That's the European clade so you probs have Finnic ancestry

Laestadius was one himself and converted mainly his own kind.

>one chance at life
>haplogroup I1

It is a known fact that the paleonI1gger is a degenerate subhuman, a parasite leeching off the output of the genetically superior R and G men. The only paleonI1gger "society" in Scandinavia was overseen by the superior R ubermensch. The paleonI1gger saw the brilliant G man invent civilization in the Italian peninsula and sucked up to the R men in Central Europe, causing European G2a to be wiped out. The paleonI1gger was kept as helots and allowed to rape native Scandinavian women women when his R masters invaded North, but when given control of Scandinavia the paleonI1gger turned it into a shithole because he knows nothing of the beauty of creation, he is a genetic throwback that can only destroy. The paleonI1gger is a plague upon this Earth and it will be an incomparable mercy when he is finally put down like the rabid simian that he is.

I am indo-indo European

Why? Do you think there was back migration to Volga or something?
Probably just a meme. Need DNA for that. Actual Saamis are easy to spot compared to Laestadians.

R1's are frail manlets. I1's are 6'2 unreduced paleo's.

>Scandinavia was overseen by the superior R ubermensch.
Birger Jarl was I1. Nuff said.

Odin was R1a.

>Odin
>subhuman

R1alpha reportin' and laughing at the R1betas and Idiots.

L too

i am L1 ubermensch

unter, you disgusting cavebeast.

I1 subhumans created nothing prior to the conquest of Scandinavia by Corded Ware Indo-Europeans.

we are brothers you and i

>Yamna culture
BLYAT'. Stupid Americans are stupid enough not to be able to translate the word Yama (Pit).

We are Indio European

Scythian here.

Scythians(Iranids) were black.

You disgusting freak.
You literal fucking ape.

Don't ever call me a brother again.

Does this mean the indo-european "rapist" is my father or am I just a rape baby belonging to a conquered people?

>be Paleonigger
>live in a matriarchal society
>get conquered by the big patriarchal Indo-European man
>thousands of years later, your descendant Louis Cachet makes videos claiming that you didn't get conquered and raped but that you raped Indo-European and made your kids learn her language

If we are freaks and apes we are freaks and apes together.

If you have a non-Indo European paternal haplogroup, it means your paternal ancestors were forced to speak the Indo-European language instead of the owner of a Big Indo-European Cock that raped Paleonigger women

I'm descended from Finnic nobility.
The Ancient Kings of Karjala.

Probably no, can't even grow a beard.

The bitter truth.

Your ancestors :)

I guess we were all Pakis all along.

They were in Anatolia and eastern Balkans far earlier than 2000BC.

It's a meme image.
Indo-Europeans originated in the Pontic Steppe and were able to rape everyone because they domesticated horses before everyone else.

Are i2 and i1 related, both have the tallest people in Europe

I1 is the retarded little brother of I2

Partly yes.

The other part is neanderthal.