Why are the blacks from France so much better at football than the blacks from other Western/European countries?

Why are the blacks from France so much better at football than the blacks from other Western/European countries?

there's so many of them that some are bound to be good

>get a house from the government
>live on benefits all your life
>get extra money by selling drugs and robbing frogs
>fuck different french girls every week because they are so fond of the bbc
they live well, they don't have to deal with poverty, depression or anything, so they can focus on football without thinking about anything else, that's why

there's a documentary on netflix about blacks playing football in french streets that i didn't see but it's there so it's probably something amazing

Pretty sure France has a higher black population than most countries in Western Europe, so higher population means better chance for finding great players. That's why most of our athletes are black.

We use slow-witted, strong western-african breeds. Somalis and Zulu are no good for football, only Bantu and people from Congo jungles.

They play football instead of going to school

>blacks
>from France

Calais is actually a formation center, we let only the shit flee to England

this.

Because they have more?

Not Sup Forumsshit, But I always assumed that France sources it's minority black population from the parts of Africa that are actually good at this sport/ (Central and West Africa).

Could that be a factor?

Blacks from England are also pretty good.

All black players in the French NT are born and raised in France

They don't import or pay blacks from poor countries to move to France so they represent them, that's not how it works

That's not what he's saying.

they imported some of them from their french colonies. they made a bunch of african countries join the french republic or else they would destroy their city when they left and granted them independence.

1. France has the highest number of blacks in Europe.

2. They only have western blacks, aka the strong/fast/muscular ones. We on the contrary have East africans living here in large quantities, and they are scrawny built and lack the explosiveness/speed of the West african.

3. French coaches are said to be obsessed about youth players being pacy and muscular, so at 15, the blacks are way more developed physically than whites, and get to fill all the spots in their youth football academies/teams/programs.
We have all heard of How Antoine Griezmann had to go abroad to play football and get a chance because he was seen as too small and weak.

Just seems to be that way, France and England prefers pacy ripped dudes while Spain and Germany prefers more technical players.

Yes, he's talking about the african countries and what do pople living there do

Kanté, Pogba, etc are all born and raised in France, they are culturally French

> the infamous argentinian cuck shows up

...........Why can't you goddamn shitskins read properly?

Yes and so are people in the Ivory Coast and other places, that doesnt mean shit. Their frenchness stretches only to their passport.

It'd be the same as the question was "why are Italian-Americans better at baseball than Italian-Argentines" and you started talking about from which region of Italy they come from. That's what you or the other American said

>spic literacy

oh well

>All black players in the French NT are born and raised in France

The majority of them are, but certainly not all of them. From the current batch in the NT, Umtiti is born in Cameroon and Mandanda in Congo, as examples.
In the recent past, we even had a guy like Mavuba who was born as apatrid on a "refugee" boat.

Don't try to explain to him. I get the feeling that it's simply another episode of 3rd world reading skills at play here. Just ignore that retarded spic and let the thread continue

Care to explain yourselves instead of just dropping ad hominems?

From I understood, the burger thinks that the black french population comes from African countries with better football genes.

They still lived most of their lives and went to school in France, they are French. By your logic Higuaín is not Argentine because their parents just happened to be living in France when he was born, but he lived most of his life here

You only bitch about them because they are black, but they are actually French. Trezeguet, in the other hand, has no relation with France and only played for you because he wasn't good enough to play for us and no one says France cheated by using him

Do French people not get the concept of "dogs born in a barn don't become horses?"

And I explained why he was wrong here Their country of origin is irrelevant in this discussion because these black player were born and raised in france, the sport they choose is cultural, not genetic. And the very few who weren't born there moved at a very young age

Dude you've been posting this shit in every thread. Fuck off

Are horses horses because they are born in a barn?

Are Amerifats dumb enough to confuse the terms "species" and "race"? A dog born in the USA and a dog born in France are both dogs, the first is an American dog and the second a French dog

>You only bitch about them because they are black, but they are actually French
Exactly. Sup Forums would be retarded as fuck as national team managers

>they'd rather have a shittier team if it means leaving out all the black players

They literally lost to Portugal because of a black tuga. We all know Portugal is the superior black nation.

race isn't an official taxonomic rank though you useless shitskin.

@80155302
Sorry, I won't argue with people who unironically use racial insults and ad hominems

it's only blacks from england who are bad at football, and that's because in england they only choose at pacey black guys.

France and netherlands are the 2 european nations with most black players and they teach them how to actually play football and they are good.

@80155319
And I need to stop talking to fifth world subhumans so thank you for reminding me.

no, your reading comprehension is shit.
he said that the black french population originated from countries with better footballers, never said they were'nt born and raised in France, and you started spouting your retarded argument of France not "buying players" from african countries, that had nothing to do with what he said.

Man, I've understand that, read my next post and it's there

I just said it's a retarded idea, football isn't genetic. People from all races can't be good or bad at this sport. Germany are 50 times better than Austria and both are the same race

Can you imagine what kind of shithole country we'd be if we had to import people to our country just to play sports? They clearly aren't part of mainstream ethnic French society

They are as much French as I am.

>b..bu..but American Blacks

They're 100% Americans with 100% American names and culturally indistinguishable from the majority

>amerimutt
>calling a white man a shitskin

don't come back, my mexican friend, thanks.

It's kinda of retarded though. Italy is great at football but Italian-Americans are shit at it.

Man, just checked your NT and only went throught the defenders called for the last game and 2 from 5 are foreigners. One German and one English

>blacks from France

Those are proud French men. How dare you describe them that way. The color of their skin has nothing to do with their place in French society.

Why do you noobs act like this is new. Since I'm a kid I remember France with black players. Also one of France's best known writers was part black

>Germany are 50 times better than Austria
>germany 80m population
>austria 8m population
whoa it's like magic

the pace and early maturity they have is genetic tho, and blacks from western africa are where most sprinters are from. niggers from western africa were the ones imported to america as slaves, and are the giganiggers they have today.

I didn't say he was right, he's clearly a fucking mongoloid judging by all of these posts he made

So, France and the USA have "niggers" from the same region. Why are American blacks so fucking bad at football?

That's the whole answer to this thread: culture

Not me, just like I said Americans itt are retarded for using tems like nigger or spic, I'd be just as retarded as them if I replied saying "amerimutt"

that guy was a dumbass

We also have a lot of blacks from our islands, which have been french for a very long time. They are not straight from the boat.
This pajeet-looking dude can trace his french ancestry to the 1500s

This is the french squad that beat us in 1998. France has had black players since forever, you racist motherfuckers.

more like this payet looking dude haha

>Payet
>pajeet-looking
Mmmm

but the underlying athletics they both have is from genetics. france likes to have pacey players that are physically mature by 16, and that isnt something that you can accomplish culturally, that is something genetic. yes, they both learned to play a sport through culture, but the athletic traits they rely on is genetic.

Chicanobro here.

How do we get niggers on our Mexican team dasu. We litterly have none.

If were are going to go agaist germany we are gonna need some fast running nignogs. helpp.

Because football isn't considered a successful way of life, real men earn their money from their IQ not for running and crying, therefore only desperate thugs do football, and guess what ethnicity is best represented ?

>France and the USA have "niggers" from the same region
wrong, frenchies tend to be from the west and amerifats tend to be subsaharians

francophones tend to go to france or canada, the rest go to amerifat

so in reality just 5 times better ;^)

Nah mate, it's irrelevant

Blacks, if anything, are bad for this sport

Pavon....... virtually all our slaves came from West Africa.

>frenchies tend to be from the west and amerifats tend to be subsaharians
Where do you think Sahara is

>real men earn their money from their IQ
You racists are getting ridiculous now. Masculinity has always been about strength and being a badass.

aren't west africans sub-saharians?

So Africans are literal ethnic French now? French identity is based on blood, not naturalization. This is stupid.

I can't imagine a black knowing perfect French either. Its a white language unlike Spanish.

West Africa IS Subsaharan africa, you goof.

The Western Sahara republic

Duuuhhhhh

England and France have had black people living there for centuries, just like the USA

You don't claim LeBron is from Senegal, he's as American as you

>Intelligent people are only manlets

>ethnic French
No one said that.

French is spoken in many African countries and places like Haiti.

be charitable to him and assume that by erroneously using "subsaharan", he meant Central Africa and lower. He's still wrong, but don't kill him just yet

what's the difference between your niggers and the french?
they're french.
deal with it, you mong.

no, they are saharians for the most part

there's a bit of an overlap but the local languages (and difficulty in getting visas for the usa) tends to determine their emigration destiny

veracruz is filled with black mexicans, the mexicans probably dont pick them because they are racist and would rather have a white looking mexican like layun suck shit for the NT

fuck off spic.

>I can't imagine a black knowing perfect French either.
why not? france has had strong influence over western africa for centuries now. french is the national language of some of those countires.

this dumb ass trying to save face, kek,

>saharians

nice made up term idiot, the sahara desert is virutally empty

No it isn't you retard. There are vast amounts of sand there.

lmao mong look at this map and compare it with one of french speaking african countries and see where they concentrate most
>saharian is a made up term
ayy

>I can't imagine a black knowing perfect French either
Why are you so proud of displaying your ignorance. Do you think it makes you cool? What is this, middle school? Grow up.

isnt that the problem? they arent good

layun is good tho.

and theres litterly no fast running prospects. fastest nigger we have on the team is Jurgen Dam and he looks white as fuck.

But you did import people.

we have had the same thread so many times and the same things are posted in every thread
there must be more to life

according to that very map you posted west africans are subsaharians you dumbfuck.

>forever

you mean about 50 years

So this whole time we called blacks niggers/jungle niggers they were truly sandniggers.

mexico doesnt need the BBC. we are gonna do just fine.

saharian referring to an ethnic group is made up term not the actual saharra manolo

west africans are the same as subsaharrans you tard .

They're, you know, from the area near the coast with not that much sand in it.

layun isnt good u delusional chicano

nah, they are from the jungle

people in the sand aren't black, they are morrocan/algerian, etc

Spanish is closer to Latin than French

>According to a study by Mario Pei, this is the percentage of difference between Romance languages and Latin:
>Sardinian 8%,
>Italian 12%,
>Spanish 20%,
>Romanian 23.5%,
>Occitan 25%,
>Portuguese, 31%,
>French 44%

Why is Sup Forums blue tod... oh, nevermind

How are they French? They don't have the same cultural heritage as someone like Charles De Gaulle or Jules Vernes or Joan or Arc

They are invaders. They aren't French, you stupid fucking Spic. How does it feel to

If you go back long enough we are all invaders