Why is there no armenians on this site?

Why is there no armenians on this site?
>inb4 genocide
seriously though, i saw georgian and azerbaijan posters, but i never saw an armenian. Is Sup Forums banned there like china and iran or what?

They fear the BLACK warrior

They dont wanna post on the same board with t*rks

they are unironically too poor to have the enough time to realize such a thing as Sup Forums would even exist

>Is Sup Forums banned there like china and iran
and Turkey?

You can see Glendale posters pretty often here and in /pol. I believe that's because Armenians are too poor to pay for internet

but i saw people posting from lots of african and asian starving countries. there is not a single armenian poster. they don't have internet or wtf? even africans have internet now.

Bullshit, I saw Kyrgyz and Tajik posters, even from African shitholes, how there can be not a single Armenian having the internet and browsing Sup Forums

newfag

>t. Armenians in Russia

lol, I think I propably may have Armenian (or Jewish) genes looking at my father, his surname is Russian tho. And my mom is 100% pure pidorashka

they were probably proxies

AFAIK every thread that was about Armenia or made by Armenian (or azeri) was shitposted by us and deviated. Perhaps this also drew them out.
also
>t*rk

yeah roaches hate them with a passion, probly blame them for the bad reputation they have as a race, but turks have brought this reputation themselves on them

Newfag. There was an armenian flag but he got massively bullied by you and your diapsora so he quickly stopped posting here. There was another armenian who lived in russia amd actually used to shitpost in your own general /tr/

this senpai

check out the man u threads on Sup Forums

I saw a monkey on Sup Forums a while ago, the tard couldn't go three posts without insulting Turks lmao.

To be honest, even without cleansing they would have a shitty reputation. Its just the MOST known atrocity of theirs, but they will always remain as trash in the eyes of the world merely for holding Constantinople even.
But whats more important, they are mudslimes

Can't really blame him. When a wise man sees a roach, he stomps it.

butthurt we caused is major indeed. they probably don't have food to eat, yet all they do is screech about us, lol.
i still see some subhumans with pikes we struck in their asses screeching about us, LOL

i am armenian

Why is your women coming to work in Turkey?

kadın değil sadece erkek falan da geliyor fındık toplamaya gerçi fındık mevsiminde bayağı multi-culti bir yer oluyor burası afganından suriyelisine suriyelisinden k*rdüne k*rdünden laz/gürcüsüne bayağı millet oluyor.

No Ive seen an armenian flag a couple of times. Probably a few diaspora posters too.
Generally Armenians dont seem autistic enough to be here though

Can you show these threads to erdogan so he finally kicks out all these subhuman arm*nians, g*orgians, and gr**ks out of turkey? Close the border to g*orgia too and let them starve like arm*nia.

I see em every now and then. There are more on Sup Forums I believe

There was at least one, but he couldn't take Turkish banter about the genocide.

talking about turkish-georgian relationships
i knew a guy with a georgian father and turkish mother
he looked white asf but had a unibrow

The irony of roach diaspora trash talking about closing borders.