Why was Ian Malcolm's daughter black? When exactly did the forced diversity start...

Why was Ian Malcolm's daughter black? When exactly did the forced diversity start? She completely ruined my immersion in the movie. The hippie loser makes a comment about her but other than that she was left unexplained.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vTZCjCYsytM?t=24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember in Jurassic park when Malcolm told grant he had like a shit ton of kids and exes? Malcom probably had some dark chocolate at some point

Unless Ian knocked up a black hole i don't buy it.

That's what that post is implying you dumbhead

So is it forced diversity?

There was a black kid in the book they just fused the two kid characters into one and made it his daughter

Never said it was a faithful adaptation

why forced, you dumbass

This thread again op?

Why did the fusion come out black instead of white? It ruins immersion when I spend half of the film trying to decipher the origin of this kid.

>immersion
kys you literal autist

it's a science fiction flick about dinosaurs, grow up

This. Watch the original Jurassic park and tell me that dude couldn't have jungle fever. I agree op there is forced diversity and quotas to meet, but Ian Malcolm biting off a chunk of that dark chocolate isn't hard to believe at all

The origin is Ian fucked a ton of chicks and didn't care where they were from

Literally established in the first moviw

Quick being dense

Fuck off, every movie is a work of art and should be held to a high standard. If you can't immerse yourself in the film's world, what good is the movie?

If you can't immerse yourself because you dont understand sexual promiscuity what good is your brain, dumbass

Ian fucked a ton of chicks, that's fine. But why did they use a full niggo as opposed to a mulatto?

Why is this board filled with cucks? There was no reason to have his daughter be black, its shitty casting.

It shows how Ian had jungle fever, its very important to his character to show his dick craved all races

Why is she 100 percent black? The dude is whiter than paper.

>Jeff goldblum
>white
He's Jewish
He probably fucked some limits ngyo-whatever tier chick

Because the mother was black as night. Louie was whiter than white.

Excuse me?

Lupita Ngyuen, Ngo, that black chick who michael fassbender colonized

Pretty sure they said she was adapted

Absolutely disgusting.

The filmmakers unfortunately didn't account for your crippling autism

What was up with the raptor kick? Why'd they have to make the only black person be the only one strong enough to kill a raptor?

You're autistic for not seeing how stupid it is desu familia.

Wrong adaptation desu

Listen up, idiot. I'm not the only one concerned about this judging from this thread

Then you're not the only one with crippling autism

T.Autist

Do you retards not realize she is probably his step daughter, not biological?

Hollywood loves blacks and diversity but they still dont get the difference between mulattos and blacks.

Ash v ED was similar, a white dad and a mulatto mom had a black child.

Also LaLa Land, Goose's sister was BLACKED and thats fine but the baby was also black as hell.

It triggers me so much.
Black + white = mulatto
black + mulatto = 90% black
white + mulatto = sort of like a latino

Except it isn't u fucking idiot. The niggo explicitly stated that her mom said Ian liked having kids but not taking care of them.

>the only person in the films to kill a raptor without weapons by kicking it in the head using gymnastics

Lol

youtu.be/vTZCjCYsytM?t=24s

Reminder Ian died in the first book

>Theo Spielberg was born 1988 and adopted by Kate Capshaw before her marriage to famed director Steven Spielberg, who then adopted Theo. He also has another adopted black child, Mikaela George Spielberg. On March 18, 2010

There's your answer

wew lad