Entertainers you stopped watching after they became political

>entertainers you stopped watching after they became political

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZblMfZpuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so you basically stopped at battle 1, where they made conservative journalist Bill O'Reilly look like a villain and a moron.

No. I stopped after the teenage turtles one, cause it started to get boring. Then when they did the trump one, I knew they were over.

Steve Blum, voice actor in fucking everything. He just became a bitter cunt.

I don't mind when they state something political..
I think some people get this misconception that its a snowflake triggering, when it's not. Probably, also, partially b/c they want to have a "gotcha."

boii,
>we didn't come for this shit
>it's starting to get tiring after the 20th time in a row
>you have literally zero education in politics, why the hell do you think you have even close to an understanding of this to give a valuable opinion; I may as well ask a hobo

Team America's F.A.G. scene captured this perfectly:
youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

>you have literally zero education in politics, why the hell do you think you have even close to an understanding of this to give a valuable opinion

That describes most people. The point of representative politics is that everyone gets to have an opinion, however well or ill-informed.

If you become famous, that doesn't disqualify you from having a political opinion or the right to political expression.

so you stopped watching after they became boring, not political

political is boring

None, because I'm not a thin-skinned pussy that gets offended by people who disagree with me.

Did you agree with people that started hating and refused to work with Mel Gibson after his rants? Or do you think you should be able to separate art from the artist? (exceptions for the really extreme shit, like Roman Polanski)

The Trump one accidentally made Trump looked good though. That's how incompetent they are.

Only thing they hit him on was his voice and appearance but literally all of his rap was on point, while Hillary who they obviously wanted to win still looked like a scripted robot

Hard to say. The whole election left a bad taste in my mouth, mostly because it had people I thought were smart being dumb.

>accidentally
you do know they're right leaning though right?

Funny because Nolan North became based as FUCK when he shat on the dyke libtards pushing the "performance matters" bullshit.

Could've certainly fooled me.

wait where

That was an especially annoying battle, especially when "Things 1 and 2" came out.

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught . What's the next step of your master plan?

Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood, oh wait, it doesn't apply when I agree with them, right? My bad.

This was always shit

He's a true professional.

Their worst ones are the ones with women, so obviously their worst one was their Ellen v Oprah.

God damn, if anybody needed proof women can't be funny I'd show them that video

The only good one was in Sponge Out of Water.

Nobody needs political education. Do you have an opinion about law, property, schools, government? Congrats you're politically involved and should care about politics otherwise go live in a cave.

If they are directly involving their own agenda and opinions into their art, then you can't expect people to separate the artists from their work.
I think people have the right to do that with their art, it should exist, but not in the form of Internet rap battles. Thats embarrassing.

I'm not OP tho

holy shit project harder

This. Classic example of a funny premise poorly executed then beat to death.

Hey I kinda liked the ones with cleopatra and joan of arc

Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe and Joan d'Arc vs Miley Cyrus were both fine.

Besides, the scripts are all written by men so your point is moot.

You mis-remembered.

>Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe and Joan d'Arc vs Miley Cyrus were both fine.
no

>thought it was mildly funny for a while
>got bored really quickly
>somehow they are even more popular now

reeee why do people like things I dn't like?

Yes.

post link

If you can't appreciate the one with Teddy Roosevelt you need to fuck off back to France.

I try and separate the art from the artist, I enjoy shows and actors despite their creators being politically active.

Its when the content of their art becomes infected with political shit that I start dropping them.Its real hard to separate the art from the artist when all the art is politics.

As lame as their Trump one was, the real travesty was the Thomas Jefferson one where he spent the entire time apologizing for being a slave owning white male.

Why would you do something as dumb as separating the art and artist? Art should be an expression of the artist, so it is the artist on the page, screen etc. At least if it's half decent. So if it's any good, you need to judge the art on the artist, and if it isn't any good, then it's not good.

He didn't. He pointed out that he never really liked the institution which makes sense given how many nigresses he bleached.

Call it what you want. Jefferson acted like a total bitch infested with white guilt.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZblMfZpuw

I don't think the trump one was that bad.

Thomas Jefferson was a real disappointment considering how cool he was.
Also as far as I got it, they didn't really capture his black opponent anyway and just made him a cocky late 20th century black rapper.

>If you can't appreciate the one with Teddy Roosevelt you need to fuck off back to France.
God I love that one.

The clanking sound during Teddys verses is pure 24 karat kino

I feel like they're always fair when writing the lyrics. They're not afraid to make Hitler or Justin Bieber sound good. Apart from Jefferson's white guilt verse and Lincoln endorsing Clinton, I don't think they've done anything wrong.

Funny that triggers you and not the fact that the Texas Board of Education tried to have him stricken from textbooks as a Founding Father on account of not being a Christian.

I guess entertainers matter more to you than actual policy.

Why would I be triggered by a failed movement that I've never heard of?

>There are people in this thread who unironically like this shit. Past or present.
>You now realise why this board is fucking garbage.

That's exactly my point. You never even heard of it.

You never even knew they succeeded.

That's right, the TBE, which holds sway over the majority of textbook productions in the United States, successfully removed Thomas Jefferson as a founding father.

And you never even realized it.

And here you are crying over a fucking Youtube rap battle.

Probably because this is a thread about youtube rap battles, and not about textbooks.

Yeah I guess we should discuss politics rather than video form entertainment on this board.