*autistic screeching*

*autistic screeching*

Winter World Cup will be comfy.

>not wanting the world cup to be in qatar so our bengali friend can build a comfy mansion with a balcony

>For the good of the game
Fuck FIFA. I can't wait for FM 2018's prediction to come true: all the FAs will bitch so much that the cup will be moved to Australia.

Qatar has hosted several sporting events over the years but muh soocer is special?

yes

the other sporting events were not relevant enough to garner any interest

I have to say, though, it was funny to see the whole world (for those who gave a fuck) supporting France during the handball WC, it's probably the only time we ever seen (and will ever see) that.

Disregard soccerfags, they have the minds of 5 years old children.

have you heard of the FIFA scandal?
everyone took bribes to let Qatar host the world cup.
Qatar is essentially a slave state, and the temperatures would fuck up everything unless it's played in december, which is the idea, but nobody likes it.

so yes, football is special, nobody wants the WC to be played in Qatar, and everyone thought they'd take it from them but it's been 7 years now and nothing has happened.

>everyone took bribes to let Qatar host the world cup.
Same thing happened with South Africa, Brazil, Russia, etc
>Qatar is essentially a slave state
Not an argument, even if that were true
>the temperatures would fuck up everything unless it's played in december
What's the problem with playing in December?
>football is special
Kek soccerfags are this delusional

Did they make the background look like fire unironically?

Honest question; how many players will suffer some kind of heat-related illness?

LeCramp

Im actually looking forward to it , as it gives me motivation to learn arabic. right now learning german and passivley learning french

all the northern europeans

Australia WC would be nice desu. They already have great stadiums and infrastructure. Plus, outside of Sup Forums, aussies are like their koalas - completely unoffensive to the point of blandness.

I love the font.

it's in the winter. Will be 20-25C in the evenings when the matches are on.

think of the timezones though

How many fans are actually going to go? Is it just going to be Arabs?

>What's the problem with playing in December?
The entire European club system plays in December. It will fuck the schedule up beyond comprehension

true, but imagine running for 45 minutes straight in that weather.

they'll probably make the workers go too

Yes, soccer is the biggest sport in the world. Go back to your shitty chess thread

I wouldn't worry about the heat, but rather about where the government of that country sends its money and who receives funding...

in 20-25C?
we do that every summer.

>20-25ÂșC
>hot
t. Jean-Albert Wong from Yukon

Somebody's gotta bite the bullet. Plus the late nights watching 2002 are really memorable for me.

American football players in the south consistently practice in and occasionally play in temps around 35C where it is also considerably more humid than the Middle East. so I don't see what the issue is.

What should all the gay fans do lads?

Campaign for gay rights IN the country, then watch the carnage.

No one from Brighton

>yfw Qatar vs Russia final

more likely than England reaching the final

how do we get sand nigger money out of our beautiful sport la?

or Argentina for that matter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT WAS OUR TURN

2026 will unironically be yours

But we'll have to share it with the leafs and beaners
Fucking hell I still can't believe we got robbed like this

how long since England reached a final now?
over 50 years?

we literally played the last one.

>20-25C is the coldest temperature during the coldest season
hell on earth i tells ya

It's very unlikely for Lebron to play in the football world cup

since the Americans are not getting past Tranny in Tribeca

A winter world cup with disrupt all the main leagues in Europe so yes it does matter. The whole thing is down to massive bribery and corruption. It's the worst thing that's actually ever happened to football

gib rightful WC pls

Does anyone actually expect this world cup to happen? I don't even think it will desu. After this WC it's gona kick off, countries won't do it now as they don't want to possibly get themselves banned from Russia. Just watch.

>being this gullible
I bet you think the 48 team expansion won't happen either.

Do you got it in last world cup.

World cup in North east USA/South east Canada would be fucking GOAT.

So? Fuck them. South American leagues always stop their play for the world Cup, its time the Europeans do