What's not to love about them both?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOIJd_oQC2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ruth > bradman or bradman > ruth

Bradman is a statistical anomaly that will never be touched

This. No one is ever going to average 99+ again

didi lel

love baseball, don't know how americans watch basketball or their shitty version of 'football' though

Im sure if it was more accessible to me and I had a rooting interest cricket would be 2nd to baseball for me. Loved watching the world cup and t20 world cup. Cant get into test though

Also didi is based. Speaks like 5 languages and plays 5 sports apparently now also. He's a pretty good divegrass player also.

i wanted to get into it recently but the issue i ran into is the only people who even play in my area are all pakis

feel like there'd be a bit of a cultural barrier if i asked them to teach me how to play

Just find some streams of BT sport and watch the ashes in a few hours. It's the 5th day of a test where England are 176 - 4 and need another 178 runs to beat Australia in what would be a record breaking comeback.

i like and enjoy both sports but if baseball is the "thinking American's" (kek) sport, cricket is on another level entirely.

if you care, points for discussion:

*fielding positions - outfield in/out, left/right vs pic related
*the ball - it touched the ground, better use a new one vs the same ball used for 80 overs with its characteristics changing throughout the game
*pitching vs bowling - the cricket ball bounces on the ground meaning the pitch and local conditions make the ball behave differently in different countries/regions

i could go on and on but then i'm biased as i
like baseball but fucking love cricket

well, for starters they are probably Indian and, if you do ask them to teach you, maybe don't call them Pakis...

They even get the ball back if it goes into the crowd

and, if they don't, the umpire has a box of used balls and chooses one as close as possible to the condition of the lost ball.

i wanna try playing it too though.

and there's also a ton of pakis what's your point

youtube.com/watch?v=gOIJd_oQC2s

>all the comments by pajeets
kek

Like baseball, all the brits/aussies who watch it tend to be older and so aren't commenting on kiketube.
It's only in India that it's the main sport.

they change the balls so the pitchers can get the grip they want, because in baseball precision is actually required.

But you need a good grip in cricket too, it's just the ball is meant to age as it's played with.

baseball hitters are more advanced now, if your pitch is off by even a centimeter they're gonna take you to the house. they could get away with dirty balls when fat drunken wife beaters who ate red meat twice a day were playing the game.

Brainlet pajeets too who think all baseball pitches are identical

my cricket thread will always get yous and its hilarious you took this off and backboard and made a damage control thread

Ahh yes, the classic "American Banter"

If Indians/Pakis are that crazy about something, it makes me suspicious

post bobs