twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>team I support loses
>feel as if I lost despite having nothing to do with the team whatsoever

Stop supporting losers.

>support a super stacked team

>they end up being a big failure or choke in the championship game

>le bandwagoning canadicuck
A FUCKING LEAF

what kind of cuck willingly supports a group of losers just because of their geographic proximity?

>what kind of cuck willingly supports a team that's NOT near their geographic location?
ftfy

People here in real life go a step forward and don't say "we" and "you" (plural), they say "I" and "you" (singular)

because you don't just chose your team, you either support a club from your neighbourhood or the club your father supports

you are born with your club, just like your religion. it's like saying to a muslim "lol how can you root for muhamad even when you know jesus was cooler"

that's the opposite of cuckdown. a cuck goes out of his way to locate a better man for his woman, searching far and wide. a real man simply tolerates the fat slut he's stuck with for life, because there are more exciting things, like doing 120 on the freeway or snorting an 8 ball.

thats the dumbest shit ive ever read in my life

there is no povertyball here so i get to choose and abandon who and when i want.

>you are born with your club, just like your religion.
El ArgentiANO ladies and gentlemen.

And thus you have no real ties with any team. You're not part of the fanbase, you're just an observer, looking through a thick pane of glass that you'll never be able to reach through. Have fun with all that, foreveralone.

nigga you ask for an explaniation and then bitch with you get an answer? you will never understand it, you didn't grow up in a football nation

you faggots are too busy getting rich and shit, we have passion

This sums it up perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=xN1WN0YMWZU

>gfs penis is bigger then mine

Canada, for starters

pretty sure belgium is a footballing nation tho.

You can switch religions you know.

Devil quads CONFIRMS Canadians for shitty bandwagoning retards!

yeah, you can also change teams, in both situations you look like a faggot

it isn't like changing ideals, it's wise to chance them once you realise they are wrong. when it comes to religion or club, no one is wrong or right, so changinc them is stupid

t. brady-lebron-messi """""""""""superfan"""""""""""

>casting that wide a net to try to pin an user down
You are ice-cold on that attempt, my dude. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll figure things out someday!
lmao

Canada is the most cucked nation on the earth. Obsessed with America and unwanted by Europe. You're a bandwagoner btw :)

>years ago Sup Forums hated anime and hated bandwagoners, feeling that you can only support teams that represent your city, or teams closest to you
>now Sup Forums respects anime and hates non-bandwagoners

>now Sup Forums respects anime

The bandwagon acceptance is from trolls and butthurt teamless leafs

Win a stanley cup

I agree with Blackie over here.
It is okay to just stop supporting a team, as it is to stop practising a religion. Be it due to disinterest or more severe reasons.
But picking up another one instead is an act of faggotry.

>Sup Forums respects anime
you sure you're on the right board friend?

>we

a god damn mother fucking leaf

>wuz

>gfs penis is bigger then mine