Is Breivik still the best mass shooting maniac, or did the american take over the throne?

Is Breivik still the best mass shooting maniac, or did the american take over the throne?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score
youtube.com/watch?v=4an5XfkEbuQ
knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero
cnn.com/interactive/2017/10/us/las-vegas-shooting-cnnphotos/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>killed two people
>take over the throne
We have a lot of shooters, they're just not good at it

Nope, Breivik is still top game.

>two people
Eh?

Didn't he kill over 50 and they're still counting?

Brevik killed kids, that's easy mode.

>>killed two people
Turn on the news bro

It’s at 56 now.

"at least 58 killed, and over 500 in the hospital". Maybe more will die then?

Those Norwegian kids were probably smarter than the sharts who got killed at the country music festival.

The guy killed atleast 50 and wounded 500 it's pretty hard to topple that anymore especially as it was doen by one guy.

Most of the Breivik victims were aged 17 to 21, and they were doing an outdoor activity. Peak athletic performance basically, it's hard mode.

"kids"

ABB and santa claus are political terrorists. ABB even blew a bomb of

59 dead

But what's the motive?

"Pure evil" as the orange man said?

Unless my memory is failing me, US media made it sound like, "oh the humanity, the CHILDREN!"
I stand corrected then.

do you have a link on that screenshot?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

Killing people is wrong and all, but the site is pretty funny.

They all even look like your average left leaners.

How much of actual value was lost at that day?

youtube.com/watch?v=4an5XfkEbuQ

he's not only a mass shooter, he's also a model

They were just normal center-to-left leaning youth desu.

Why didn't anybody make a movie about this guy yet? Literally Call of Duty of the fjords.

>t. future school shooter

>normal

They were the future leaders of the left. Breivik's reasoning in taking them out was sound.

>That top image
They sure love getting more participants

I mean they look kinda autistic, if anything breivik did some genetic cleanup for norway.

Besides, pity is a disease.

thanks.

>encyclopedia dramatica
christ i haven't been on there in years

No they weren't.
95% of all youth party members don't end up doing politics. I was once one myself. And AP isn't exactly "left" either, they are more center-to-left.

>including shootings that never happened

How can other "mass" shooters even compete?

Smaller targets, it's harder

germanic people doesn't belong and can't function in Norway.

>kick them out when?

Poor Sup Forums, i also remember when some retard posted on Sup Forums about going into a mall and /vg/ got stuck for hours

Nah paddock was easier, he just shot into a packed area. Brevik had to hunt down and kill his in pieces.

That is true, but Breivik was on an island where the only escape risked drowning (and 1 person did if I recall correctly). They had nowhere to run.

Not a single qt

Breivik gets the points for marksmanship.

Burger was on easy mode spraying full auto into a crowd of tens of thousands of people.

The guy was 64 years old so my guess is he was just looking to end his days with a bang before alzheimers got him or something.

They had no escape but he was on a time limit.

Still a lot harder then just shooting into a crowd of people at night from 32 stories up.

Breivik could not shoot for shit tho. A real marksman would have done way better on a small island like that. Breivik wrote that he was practicing shooting with CoD.

who is breivik any documentary i can watch or smthn?

Breivik killed 9 or so in a car bomb so technically it's 68.

>mfw Norway will let Brevik loose again
>mfw in the USA mass shooters are put to death

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 to be exact. Imagine Breivik's face when he realized real life isn't hitscan.

Yeah but he gets the medal over burger who sprayed probably 1000 rounds into a crowd of 20000 and killed 58.

They'll just lock him up again for 21 years.

he is by far the best looking one
no wonder his mother was able to whore around and damage his undeveloped mind forever

>(I’m arguing about who is the hetter mass shooter. I’m going go hell)
The crowd part makes it sound easy, but because of his vertical position looking down on the crowd he couldn’t rely on over penetration. With the Bataclan the shooters could just spray into the crowd and get multiple people with each round. From an elevated position, however, the bullet would just pass through the victim and into the ground.

700 kids on this small island, he had almost 2 hours. Imagine if a real marksman had the insanity or the kind of mentality it takes do kill innocents. A regular soldier would probably kill twice as many as Breivik.

>EncyclopediaDramatica

Holy fuck I just remembered that we're almost 10 years past 2008.

The grounds concrete, even missed shots would ricochet and hit people running away from it. Paddock was easy mode. Even if he missed the ricochet gave him another chance to hit another person.

Personally I believe that worrying about high score betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of the mass shooting, it must be considered in purely aesthetic terms, as a work of art (and so must terrorism) and not in arbitrary measures of destruction (as symbolic and semiotic meaning is greater than the value of human life)

For example, Elliot Rodger is aesthetically one of the all time greatest mass shooters, but had a very, very low score.

ER is most pathethic one cmon bruh

We need good looking, succesful man with high social status shooting people dressed in suit looking like hitman n shit

If you tell me you wouldn't fuck Elliot Rodger then you must be gay son.

Elliot Rodger captured the zeitgeist perfectly and will endure as an icon of the transition into the early 2010s and the average of the young, alienated man in the late capitalist west, he is the only worthy successor to the iconic Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris.

It's the same principle as it is more aesthetically significant when ISIS destroys ancient objects than when they drive cars into crowds.

60 now

He looks like a fag.

If he built more muscle he would prove you wrong.

Breivik shot 69 only if we exclude the building that he tried to bomb before he went to utǿya.

This one still freaks me out the most, just executing crying and screaming children, looking into their eyes, hearing them beg and plead.

well he gave them choice, they couldve swam

So is cruelty.

The area infront of the stage was grass.

>le 2-bit Scandi pseudo-intellectual episode

In what goddamn world is a kill count an arbitrary and, as you strongly imply, a useless measure of a mass killers destructiveness?

Elliot Rodger immediately became the object of widespread ridicule after he made the news, and he really doesn't speak for the average loser as even they found him a painfully pathetic creature.

Paddock had 550 injured and more people are slowly dying from severe gunshot wounds and more bodies are being found.
Won't be long until he gets the high score.

Let's see. But he should get 77 if he truly wants the highscore.

>all whites
Ah yes Breivik the savior of the white race

I never suggested that kill count is not a measure of their destructiveness in itself? I am saying that destructiveness is not an important measure, but that mythos, symbolism and spectacle is most important. Sometimes this coincides with destructiveness (9/11) but as it seems, the greatest artists are far from the greatest killers.

5 nigs by my counting.

>AN HERO

?

How crazy it is that some shitty old man managed such a high score despite getting killed almost immediately? Just needed the right gun and an outstanding position over a big event, didn't even have to move.

Hopefully this means we'll see less of that impractical "gunman walking around shooting whoever he sees, inevitably gets shot down quickly" trash and move onto more efficient methods of american slaughtering. The USA will never ever fix the problem so might as well make it spectacular!

lol newfag
knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero

holup, so you be sayin 72 crackas are worth less than 5 niggas?

>but that mythos, symbolism and spectacle is most important

................of which there is little to be found in any of the lower kill count cases.

>wealthy former accountant
Does /biz/ have their own shooter now?

oh, okay

Google route 91 festival. The areas is like 95% concrete. Though we don't know where the majority of fatalities occurred.

No, I hate what he did. I'm just saying that there are 5 nigs.

Imagine if he had silencer and was on top of some building, it would take good 15 minutes just for people to realize there is somebody shooting

Are you kidding? Columbine completely reinvented the medium and still stands as one of the all-time greatest works of performance art in late modernity. Elliot Rodger is this for the post-soviet generation.

Someone like Cho or Omar Mateen are positively anonymous in comparison (though I guess one could argue this has formal merit, as instrument of vengeance)

Fair enough. I was looking at this article. Almost all the pictures I see are grass.
>inb4 CNN
cnn.com/interactive/2017/10/us/las-vegas-shooting-cnnphotos/index.html

Here, holy fuck I haven't seen the updated numbers since yesterday

Elliot was just your average [r9k] user going full REEEE, he even posted his manifesto way before his "performance"
At least this guy went full Rambo at the end

Columbine was pivotal merely because Columbine set the "industrial rock inspired edgelord" aesthetic for the angst filled KORN & Linkin Park generation. But it stands alone in this regard.

Elliot Rodger's legacy is that his name became nothing more than a cruelly derisive synonym for loser,

Lot of fat kids too be honest. I thought Norwegians were generally thinner.

Wrong! Elliot Rodger is the archetype of the post-modern purposeless male, this is already recognized by some, but he will be considered great in the future, a great symbol of generation Y alienation as Columbine was for gen X. They are also some of the few to work in mixed media (also one of the key strengths of ISIS)
Yes this one is quite underrated as well, the fact that he more or less explicitly simulates Rambo as you say is an interesting feature.

But really, with the exception of 9/11, it seems to me that aesthetic value is independent of destructiveness, even to the extent that what I would consider some of the greatest acts of "terror" had a kill count of zero!

>Elliot Rodger is the archetype of the post-modern purposeless male
So robots are the future?

>maniac
>implying

No, I would rather say the last vestige of the past, the last victims of a dying paradigm. But yes, Elliot rodger in many ways exemplifies the archetype of gen Y counter-culture and hidden culture, much like Columbine did, one can see this in the establishment media reaction to it.