Just a friendly reminder that guns don't kill people

Just a friendly reminder that guns don't kill people.

People do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnI4iLoYEtk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-2FoCqpr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims, niggers, and spics kill people.

>10% of Spanish citizens have guns
Somehow I seriously doubt that

Except that those numbers represent meme rifles that people can't carry into hotels.

>americans can't tell rifles and handguns from each other

>Number of GUNS per 100 citizens
Nvm, I'm dumb

In the Netherlands a lot of rural people have those meme hunting air rifles as well, which are entirely unregulated here. So i actually expected our number to be a bit higher.

what this proves is that yanks are the problem

Whites and Asians commit more mass shootings

so are you admitting that americans are inferior to other people?

Rifles are guns. Or what is your point?

Why are there so few guns in eastern Europe?

You realize that most muslims are Asians right, you fucking retard.

That's still ~10%

In fact, a lot of meme rifles that are legal here are illegal in the rest of europe.

Asians as in yellow people, who are often seen as "model minority" by whites

So how come a muslim just killed a bunch of white Trump supporters?

You're going to die soon.

What's Finland up to?

Most rifles have to be reloaded by the shooter after each shot and those who own rifles are hunters. My dad is a hunter and has 16 rifles locked in a metal box. Also, it's harder to hide a rifle than a handgun

I guess most guns are in the countryside. Hunters, shepherds and so on.

The claim by ISIS doesn't prove anything. They've done this before.

He's a white non-muslim man until proven otherwise

That doesn't follow.

>Most rifles have to be reloaded by the shooter after each shot and those who own rifles are hunters.

Semi-automatic rifles are extremely commonly used for hunting.

>They've done this before.

Yeah, in Orlando, Nice, Stockholm, Paris, Berlin, Las Vegas....

Die.

and how exactly do you prove the views of a dead man? black magic?

Hunting and reserve activities

Hunting is popular here. I've never seen anyone who owned a gun solely for "self-defense" purposes or smth. There's no need for that. They always either hunt or have autistic interest in them

they don't bother to get them registered probably

Still better than handguns. Also, gun permits are stricter here than in USA. I think if you're mentally insane you can still buy a gun there

Handguns don't really have anything to do with the conversation, so I was asking why you brought them up specifically?

As much as I hate muslims I second you. When some Ahmed or Samir stab people in Europe it's pretty what the motivations were and ISIS claiming is legit enough, but this is a bit too far fetched

Ask his friends, relatives, check his internet accounts, calls...

There's 0 proof that he is a muslim and you know it. That's why you're so butthurt

They do though. A gun in America means handgun so the map is misleading.

It's really easy to get a gun in Germany. And it is good tradition in the countryside to join a shooting club or go hunting

You just don't see it when you are living in the city. Well except sometimes some random kid buys a used gun to shoot up a random high school

>A gun in America means handgun

No, it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure people hunt in usa too m8

You are right, alienation and degradation of culture does.

It unironically does

Never said that, just that 'guns' is misleading because it leads you to thinking it is pic related

>safest places in europe also have the most guns per capita

really makes you think eh?

No, it doesn't.

>There's 0 proof that he is a muslim and you know it.
Actually his Asian gf is Muslim and has been picture in Dubai being a Muslim.

Thats why you're so butthurt.

It unironically does

So? Still doesn't prove anything

Some people have more than one gun. It is probably going to be somewhere around 8%

The most peaceful countries doesn't mean the safest countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnI4iLoYEtk

Because the peaceful index is more about wars and arms trade.

Most European guns are for hunting and air shooting.

Swiss full-auto weapon owners are ex-military and are only allowed to have 30 rounds at home for that weapon.

>He's a white non-muslim man
Ok
>until proven otherwise
Cuck

friendly reminder that NUKES don't kill people....
People kill people

What's wrong with Russia, China, Pakistan, and North Korea owning and making Nukes?

?

I'm white myself. I'm just not a poltard, thus I have objective view on things unlike the butthurt Swede

>american
>objective

WEW

Just wait until 2020 when the Väinämöinen-project finishes.

please vocaroo that word

Big fucking difference between hunting rifles and shotguns (hard to conceal, not rapid rate of fire) versus handguns and high-capacity semi-auto rifles.

In the US, hunting rifles and shotguns are basically never used in crimes. Plenty of other countries let their citizens have these kind of guns, and they have much lower gun death rates than we do.

Not possible at the moment, but you can hear it at the start of this through 2-3 seconds. The whole sentence is "yks oli vanha Väinämöinen" if it helps.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-2FoCqpr0

Are we germanic now?

Yes

The french are snowniggers

yup

Excellent :DDDDD

how is this any different

>37,8%
the percentage is at least 2x higher with illegal stuff

this

Is that red color really necessary?

98% of 11.9% is for hunting

>average
I want to see the median

>russia
>8.9
kek

We have a lot of guns, but it's actually quite difficult to get one..

First you have to be a member of a hunting/shooting club for a year or two and after this the officials evaluate if you're sane enough so that they can let you buy your own.

Maybe people should stop treating guns like dick replacements?

Nicer colours obviously.

Just a friendly reminder that the guns on the map are hunting rifles, not handguns of automatic rifles and in some countries like Switzerland they heavily regulate access to ammunition instead of the firearms.

JUST

The difference is what kind of guns that are used here, and how we use them. Never seen a handgun in my life, public citizens carrying weapons in public are unheard of here. Handguns, which are on average used in over 6000+ of US' homicides, are almost nonexistent here. You have to go through tons of paperwork and months of training to prove you are fit to get one, and the laws about properly securing your guns are very strict.

Relevant