What is the worst sports logo? Pic obviously related

What is the worst sports logo? Pic obviously related

Yate Town

A football team has a football related logo? How is this not top-tier.
That's right, nothing screams football team like dolphins, ravens, and rams

you're right, I'm sure a soccer team whose logo is a fucking shinguard would be very well received

a fucking helmet.

Araguaína FC: The Big Bull of the North

so lazy and amateur looking

Holy shit KEK

It's a classic logo. Not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but it isn't close to bottom tier. OP is a Steelers fan.

>literal royal family emblem
>bad
"no"

Is the subtle GOAT sports logo thread? Pic related.

Any MLS logo

Go Biscuits!

not even close

I wish I had a mouth like that. I'm always dropping popcorn because I can't fit a whole handful in my mouth.

I think most American high schools do better than this

Keep in mind this is the logo of a sawker team.

>being so cucked your club has a family emblem

That is a badass name and truly a GOAT logo

Best logo in all of sports

I like the Monopoly houses

one of the best in hockey 2bh
C for calgary, and flames
simplicity works

>rams isn't football related
How are rams not football related? These dumbass niggers literally run full speed at each other head-to-head until one of them dies or wins. Sounds pretty much like football to me.

hearty kek

this

OP said worst, not best.

One of these two probably. They are so incredibly bad it baffles me. When I hear the Islanders logo was drawn up last minute I believe it. The only reason they get a pass is because its what "muh dynasties" wore.

>hating the islanders logo

Shit taste. There’s worse logos in hockey, and these are some of the better ones

Hated both when I was younger. Oilels has grown on me, islanders logo is still shit. I liked their Gortons Fisherman logo

What the hell is wrong with you? Those are easily 2 of the better ones

Browns have really nice logo and uniforms, unique and classic aesthetic.
>Too bad they're the laughing stock of NFL.
The owners need to have an intervention, hell, the nfl could make alot off of a Browns recovery story, put em out for a year, reorganize, shift some players around. Like an expansion draft but for a shitty team. Something...

Football oilers was based.

Vancouver Canucks logo is shit. A fucking fish. The logo should be the third logo with the lumberjack

That oilers logo is very very good.

A fucking fruit cake

>Microorganisms FC

>teams name is "browns"
>helmet is orange
is it any wonder they are the worst professional sports team? as a philly sports fan, i laugh at them, and that's hard to do because most of philly's sports teams are bottom feeders - but none are as bad as browns

in pittsburgh, instead of saying, "excuse me, i have to use the restroom", we say, "excuse me, but i have to take the browns to the super bowl"

I wish I could upvote this twice, because you are hilarious

first heard that in a Mahk video. pretty funny

Those are both very good logos. You have shit taste.

Do Steelers fan even hate the Browns? I can't imagine even being bothered with them for how long they've been fucking up.