All of them

Any city in Trentino region

KOUVOLA

...that doesn't look like a city

jews did it

It's always about Hongcouver or Toronto

NEW YORK AND LA OH MY GOD I LOVE AMERICA

bitch you don't even know america

It's weird though, I know it's the local building style, but it all looks only recently constructed, like a theme park.

I thought the same, literally looks like a set.

looks horrible, shut up

welcome to america

That's an interesting view. That is a French Gothic style Cathedral, built a century ago I think. And the style is actually quite genuine.It's funny that it looks like a set - it's literally a piece of Iberia displaced in the United States. Quite funny.

>built a century ago

Finished in 1887. 130 years.

Doesn't really look Iberian or New Spanish/Mexican

How are they similar?

Nice, very good, very aesthetic.

Looks like shit, shitaly is a lost cause...

It's a beatiful church, don't take it the wrong way, but it's pretty eclectic, the central arch is morisco and the columns look neoclassic, it's got the basic layout of a gothic church (pointed archs, flower shaped window) but it's otherwise pretty spartan.

The church you posted in Lisbon may not be the best example as it's pretty old itself and it's an original Romanesque with later Gothic additions, so maybe the arcitect of the one in Santa Fé went for trying to make it look like a very old church? The belt towers look unfinished to me which isn't the case for the one in Lisbon because of the battlements.

I'm not an expert, just saying it feels different from the ones I've seen in Spain and Mexico. Pictured is a small Mexican gothic church for comparison.

Once again, the church you posted is beautiful, this isn't banter.

I love Santa Fe.
Phoenix gives the Southwest a bad reputation.
>speaking of bad reputations is pic

bump