YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME...

YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS, IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT, ALRIGHT? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT. YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME, WITH YOUR FAKE BOOBS, YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOW OFF IN TIGHT OUTFITS AND TIGHT PANTS, WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND. AND THAT GREEN THING TODAY WAS ENOUGH! THAT'S PROVOCATIVE, OK? I'M TELLING YOU, I'M JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. I DON'T LIKE IT, I DON'T WANT THAT WOMAN. I DON'T WANT YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE! I JUST DON'T TRUST YOU, I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T WANT YOU, OK?!

BASED

Thank fuck for Jimmy Kimmel reminding him that he's a piece of shit at that Hollywood wankathon last week.

Literally did nothing wrong

>forgive him

>you'll never be this patrician

Literally /ourguy/

Any pictures of that green thing?

And why did he marry her if he felt that way?

Why do manlets have such short tempers?

He wanted an eighth kid

more testosterone than lanklets

t. Manlet

t. 6'3 180lb

His first mistake was marrying a Russian woman.

>replying this quickly

holy shit you insecure elf

:^)

I made this thread. If you don't like it, fuck off.
I'm here to shitpost.

and btw. Elfs are tall.

LMAO what an insecure bitch

t. roastie

>that's supposed to be lanklet measurements but I weigh 50lbs less at same height
Fuck off fat manlet

>6'3 130lb

holy shit can you even wear clothes and still move?
I'm 5 inches shorter than you and I have 20lbs on you at 8% bf

Everything he said was justified. Only a brainwashed person would argue. That would be most of Sup Forums so I accept the "yous"

Yeah and yeah? I only have a problem with shirts and that's because the look of the wide sleeves and my stick arms sticking out makes me self-conscious desu.

And I work a physical job for 10 hours everyday.

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

said what we were all thinking

he was a little ahead of his time, though.

ok

Would never date or get marry if I had as much money as him.

Anyone have a pic of the woman he was assaulting?

Fuck off back to tumblr

fuck off user, you wouldn't ever talk to anyone like that

>yous"
you should kill yourself reddit

I saw Mel Gibson at a club a few years ago. There was a huge crowd of women around him, he had one under each arm, and he was completely shit faced.

jew media and nu males hate him, not regular people

the call that saved cinema

He's right.

>assaulting?
kill yourself cuck

reddit

>posts an arab fuckboy

fucking kys

>based mad mel told everything like it is to jews, where's etc,nothing top secret or anything
>waaaah literally worse than Hitler whore lives matter holocaust victims unite
>meanwhile child fucking, agenda pushing, brainwashing and goldding are A OK in Hollywood
>mel survives exile, made kino, is getting back in the game hard, never made a pukeworthy apologistic speaches
>b-b-but don't forgive him!!

Can't sell the mel, butthurt cucks

>norwegian
>arab

lad i think you need to take your aspie meds

youre not you when youre tism

only two of those posts are mine and despite being an aspie they won't give me any fucking meds.

t. Very angry manlet

This pasta is undercooked, try again user

my brother is an aspie, i hate you guys, all smug and aggressive and you cant even clean yourselves

its madness. i hope my kid isnt a retard like you guys or ill have to rage quit society.

The only thing you can rage quit is videogames pussy

I'm clean, I bought 2 houses and live alone.

you probably shouldn't have kids user

He should direct a movie a year. We need more Mel

you were given or inherited 2 houses, dont lie to me, aspies dont build wealth

if the kids retarded in the womb hes going to abort town

I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI

> tfw no old man logan mel

The kikes must be seething at the fact that mel's making a comeback

I've only got it mildly. I don't think they even consider it a thing anymore. I was diagnosed 20 years ago. I've been working for 15 years, long enough to save up. I rarely go out besides work or food shopping. I think the last time was seeing tfa, which was shit.

He's working on the Viking movie and passiob of the christ 2, might even direct sue sie skwad 2

WHAT.
WHAT?
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

>Ping Pong

Prepare to get rekt, nigger dumpling.

Mediocre director and actor. Fuck off, Sup Forums.

>implying Hacksaw Ridge isn't fucking epic and that Mel is a Great Director.

Stay mad libtard.

This rant probably got jim so much pussy. Women love being treated like shit

wow projecting much there kid ?
your like 12 right ?
relax your gona burst a vessel.
who watches kemmel that guy is trash.

Good pasta imho

The true red pill is most people, guys included, like being treated like shit

Ive never seen this copypasta

It is delicious

>I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE!
She's thinking "I still got it, he believed me once that means another guy who doesn't know me should too."

I don't care if he hates jews you don't talk like that to anyone.

what about moe green?

Somebody post the webm.

Mel never did anything wrong.

Z tier actor, horrendous director, not a good person

And misogynistic to boot, Gibson is the very definition of repungent and I hope he remains blacklisted in Hollywood for the rest of his life

kek

I WANT YOU SMILE AND BLOW ME

>“It’s a piece of s–t,” the 60-year-old director told Deadline at the Venice Film Festival. “I’m not interested in the stuff. Do you know what the difference between real superheroes and comic-book superheroes is? Real superheroes didn’t wear spandex. So I don’t know. Spandex must cost a lot.”
>The DC Comics blockbuster, which was panned by critics, came up when Gibson revealed the modest budget he worked with on his latest film “Hacksaw Ridge.”
>“I look at them and scratch my head. I’m really baffled by it. I think there’s a lot of waste, but maybe if I did one of those things with the green screens I’d find out different,” Gibson said. “It seems to me that you could do it for less… You’re spending outrageous amounts of money, $180 million or more, I don’t know how you make it back after the tax man gets you, and after you give half to the exhibitors

You're short.

lmao cuck

You're such a faggot its crazy. Like how can anyone be as much of a lame person?

Name one thing he said that wasn't true.

Mel will be vindicated by the passage of time.

>smacktalks capekino
>makes terrible flicks
really makes you ponder

What the fuck

what did he say?

>the tax man
what did he mean by this?

based user

No one is questioning your masculinity, dude. 6' 3" at 130 is pretty thin, though.

Mel is our only hope.

t. numale

did he not realize she was a slut before he married her? she had the fake tits before, or he paid for them, in both cases he's still a hypocrite for complaining about it afterwards

manlet detected

EAT MORE FOOD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Watch out guys, get baby his milk

hi cuck

>Golf
>Footgolf

Is this the new navy seals copypasta?

I enjoyed this pasta.

Little short at the end though.

kill yourself queer

Varg grew up in some caliphate shithole

Thank you Mel for telling sluts how it is.

He's a delusional christcuck