British ""Comedians""

>British ""Comedians""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCbD6MZqQWM
youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I
youtube.com/watch?v=Vukpjl44Yo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blonde Freddie Prinze Jr.

Any British comedian who doesn't get swept up by America is shit, and will forever be stuck doing panel shows for BBC and Channel 4.

Prove me wrong

kek you're not wrong at all.

What about the ones that just don't translate over well like Morecambe & Wise were?

So there's this thing called the internet, as I'm sure you're aware, and on the internet there's a site called Sup Forums, which is basically a bunch of idiotic halfwits complaining that everyone else is "off-topic."

The thing is, on Sup Forums, everyone posts with the same name, Anonymous (which ironically isn't actually a name but rather a determination that one HAS no name). You'd think that would be confusing, but all of these people are so terribly simple minded that the only things they manage to write on there are so meaningless that nobody cares who's addressing who anyway.

It's all just one big textual cauldron of nonsense, arranged in little blue boxes which have numbers in the corner to impose some semblance of order on this festival of bullshit.

Oh, and there's "dubs." "Dub's" is where these simpletons actually celebrate the fact that their previous little box, or the little box of another moron, has been assigned a number that ends with the same two digits. Kind of like when the odometer in your car reaches the point where it turns to ten thousand miles and you see the numbers all turn over at the same time and get a mild feeling of satisfaction, it's that, but on the most pitiful scale imaginable.

THERE'S A ONE IN TEN CHANCE OF THIS HAPPENING, IT'S NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, STOP BEING IMPRESSED BY INEVITABLE RECURRENCES OF THE SAME NUMBER BEING DISPLAYED TWICE IN A ROW, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSES, GO OUTSIDE AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!

How this monotonous, monotone, depressive fuck became famous is beyond on me.

Checked

Sup Forums confirmed for pathetic

DUDE
UKIP
LMAO

Bill hicks is great user he was massive in Britain.

Checkd and kekd

You couldn't be more wrong

british """"""""""food"""""""""

Susan boyles brother checking in.

I'd agree but the only two comedians to make me actually laugh out loud were Bernard Manning and Peter Kay

Are you implying John Oliver is funny?

This guy in Comedy Central way too much where I am. Pure normie humour.

That looks good.

The complete opposite is true

>Frankie Boyle
>Jerry Sadowitz
>Stewart Lee

These are the only true "great" comedians active in the Uk right now. There's some other good ones like Sean Lock or Kevin Bridges but America has Britain beat in comedy by miles.

Most British comedians are too scared to be unique. They all do the same shit routine full of shit punchlines and puns.

U wot m8?

'I fucked a dead monkey' hahahaha
*adjusts glasses*

>pic related

best black comedian checking in.

Ainsley's a comedian?

Fucking this

All they can do is comment on politics, being married with kids or something from 'the good old days'.
Occasionally they'll steal the current popular American punchline.

Britain is better than the rest of Europe but not as good as America.

t. knower

A good book

*connects thumb and index finger together*

iscalleda'pageturner'

*leans forward while excessively nodding head*

Sure that is the minimum you'd expect from any book?

*smiles while nodding head leans back and puffs chest out*

*runs across stage to appease the other side of audience*

1.russel howard
2 lenny Hendry
3 ricky gervies
4 Richard blackwood
5 Frankie boyle

>*runs across stage to appease the other side of audience*

kek I fucking hate it when he does this

We need the uk version of will smith at a much lower cost.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCbD6MZqQWM
is it a dolphin in a bathtub?

Paul Whitehouse is fuckin based

>hahahaha rude word!

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE IT ISN'T FUNNY
STOP LAUGHING YOU DON'T GET IT

>ondemand version is butchered and has all the phil collins bits cut out

Sarah milligan
lenny Hendry
mikey Macintyre
russel howard
james crorden

spike these cunts with acid please user

came to post this

Hope this guy gets beheaded by a muslim

Fucking kek

Pretty much spot on. Basically this thread in video form.

He's like Ian Huntley to me

I'm glad Harry and Paul are still funny, they seemed to avoid the fate of most other comedy duos

Is number five Ben Swain?

>they seemed to avoid the fate of most other comedy duos
let's not pretend they didn't shit out multiple bad series after the 90s

this special was the best thing they did in a decade
i believe so

youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I
Are they /ourguys/?

They well and truly are
/ourlads/

>*squeals*

What's wrong with Hugh Dennis? He's good in Outnumbered.

it doesn't say anything about British comedians who get swept up being not shit

As someone who's lived in Glasgow, I can tell you this fucker is upper-middle class as fuck. He's a fake weegie stereotype

I don't know who this is but the second I opened up the picture I could tell he was gay

>implying outnumbered is good
>implying the quoted post isn't everything wrong with him

>lived in Glasgow

Who gives a shit what you think you English cunt? Oh you spent some time in byres road? You must be a real Glaswegian then.

>weegie

kys

Sean Lock is one of the few I can stand

something about his demeanour is funny to me
also 15 Storeys High was pretty comfy

it even had Kublai Khan from Marco Polo

Maybe he's just a fuckboi.

I live in East Fife. Scotland is a bit of a shithole lad. Went to St Andrews.

sean lock is shit user, almost as bad as russ howard.

He's certainly a faggot

>went to st andrews
>thinks a guy from pollokshaws and now lives in partick is upper middle class
>thinks upper middle class is even a thing in britain

you really need to kill yourself mate

Kill yourself

I like these two, do you? Thanks for responding
youtube.com/watch?v=Vukpjl44Yo0

Fuck me, I actually laughed at this. The first time something made in Britain has made me laugh in a long time

Apart from the swearing at the end that sounds just like him

>Puts flavour of the week meme video on screen
>Makes ""witty"" comparison or points out the obvious
>uses teeth and eye as an advantage to make audience laugh with a funny face

Nice dubs user.

I used to watch all these kind of comedians, especially on the channel 'dave' a few years ago but I just can't do it anymore given how annoying far left everyone is. I wan't to laugh, not hear your faggy political opinions. Shaun lock is one of the few that is actually funny, half of the time at least. I bought his stand up dvd for my parents a couple years ago and they loved it.

lol your parents have a dvd player

He's right though. Boyle is a sanctimonious, self-mythologising middle class wankpiece pretending that to be working class. So typical of Scotland these days, especially the yes lobby.

t. Midlothian poorfag

godly dubs

I never said any of that lad. I just said Scotland is a bit of a shithole. The fact Glasgow is now like Cardiff (full of non-English speaking cunts) is just hilarious. SNP is ruining this country demanding more 'refugees' to come in. Then dumps them all over the place. The country is being filled with immigrants for some reason.

shut the FUCK UP

I hate that such a fat arrogant piece of shit markets himself as a chubby funster good guy.

This post is exactly the level of tryhardism I'm talking about. Guarantee you're from Cambuslang or some other little-england suburb.

Yes they do, it's fairly old and hidden in the tv cabinet. They also pirate films to watch on their telly you autist.

The problem with Cardiff is it's too full of English speakers.

you're right lad, fucking muslims are taking over, muslims everywhere lad i seent a video on Sup Forums and it was fucking crazy lad

oh yeah i hate the snp as well man fucking snp so bad like i can't name anything bad about them except random things i've made up or read by some english guy on Sup Forums but i hate them so much also the muslims of course

thank god for brexit and hail donald trump!

s-sorry

Outnumbered is good though. At the very least it gave you a break from what everyone is complaining about ITT - panel shows.

That poster wasn't me by the way, I never went to St Andrews and I live in Edinburgh now, which is the most English city in Scotland and yet still more genuine than Frankie Boyle

>Scotland is a shitehole
Easily the most pleasant country of the UK in which to live all things considered

Glasgow is a tip though, and so is Dundee

I can't be the only one that loves WILTY here - right?

The Sun is so full of cunts I think none of them got the irony of these 2 articles being next to each other

>'Frankie Boyle'
>great
you've got some growing up to do there kiddo

State of this Glumgow poster.

Why are Glaswegian posters invariably atrocious on the 'chon?

NIGEL

>i lived with 5 other english in my glasgow uni dorm so i know what glasgow is about

Every english cunt that comes up to glasgow wants to talk shit about how Glasgow is just like England and we're all middle class. Only online of course because none of them actually talk to anyone from glasgow except when they ask the waitrose checkout girl if they take cheques.

i dun geddit

bin dipper pls

>State of this
>Glumgow
>invariably atrocious
>'chon

you have to have actually watched the shows

>look at camera

You've fallen for the trap.

Here's what all these glasgow uni students do

>oh you're from "area" that's middle class, you're middle class haha!
>oh you're from "area" that's poor, you're poor haha!

You can't win, they just go back to Dorset after they've finished their English Drama degree and talk about how silly Glasgow is.

How the fuck did Enfield stoop to Jack Whitehall's level in Bad Education when he's capable of this UKino?

Mate, 20,000 refugees were dumped into Scotland last year. I didn't say they were taking over, just that they're there. Get out of your nice country town and go to the main cities, lad.

Outside of there, sure. But that's the problem. SNP has dumped loads of these refugees into small island communities for some reason. Like the Isle of Bute, they dumped a load in there. It's a fucking community of 7,000 and they dump all these refugees in.