Bryant for 3!

>Bryant for 3!

swoops

>clank

>YEEEEESSSSSSS

*net barely moves, if it moves at all*

only he could do it

And it's off. Kobe with a bad start...going 0-4.

And It's good! Kobe Bryant with 20 points this quarter on only 22 shots; what an electrifying performance

*clunk*

>Bryant in the corner, triple teamed. Gasol asking for it under the net, Bryant turns, the fadeawaaaaay. No good

>bricks
Bryant now 2-17 from the field.

OH HUHO PUTS IT IN

The rest of the team not even running hard because they know he's never going to pass it makes me laugh

>people legit complain that Lebron doesn't do this

>shoots 25%
>wins finals MVP

>typical Kobe shot

>well the game is over the scores 97-122 lakers
>and kobe shot an amazing 9-43

I miss Kobr.

>Kobe
1. Has NBA record most missed shots in the regular season.
2. Has NBA record most missed game winners.
3. Has NBA record most missed buzzer beaters.
4. Has NBA record worst shot attempt to assist ratio.
5. Has NBA record as the only Finals MVP to not shoot above 50% in a single Finals game (he did it in 2009 and 2010).
6. Has NBA record worst shooting performance by any Finals MVP in history (40% shooting).
7. Of the top 10 scorers of all time Kobe has the lowest shooting percentage.
8. There are only 13 games in history where someone shot below 50% to reach 50 points. Kobe is responsible for 7 of those 13 games.
9. Has NBA record most missed shots in a playoff series (all time leader in missed shots in the playoffs).
10. Has NBA record most missed shots in a Finals (all time leader in missed shots in the NBA Finals).
11. Shoots 7/28 (25%) in the last 24 seconds in his postseason career to tie or take the lead.
12. Shoots 5/22 (23%) in the last 10 seconds in his postseason career to tie or take the lead.
13. Shot a combined 22/74 (30%) in the fourth quarters of the 2009 and 2010 NBA Finals.
14. Has 69 playoff games shooting less than 40% from the field.
15. Has 16 playoff games shooting less than 30% from the field.
16. Has only 1 regular season MVP playing in a total of 20 seasons.
17. Has never shot 50% or above from the field in the regular season or playoffs in his entire career.

how will kobefags ever recover

>he's heating up

I love this thread.

So nice of Kobe to look after Shaq and Pau's championships!