KC:Rangers agree to contract with Mike Minor
NYY:Yankees officially name Aaron Boone manager
MIA:Report: Stanton deal not considered imminent
NYY:Yankees remain in contact with CC Sabathia
INT:Giants, Mariners among finalists for Ohtani
MIA:Stanton trade framework in place with STL, SF
HOU:Dallas Keuchel sprained foot during WS parade

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/sports/is-joe-maddon-the-cubs-secret-weapon-in-shohei-ohtani-sweepstakes/
youtu.be/tVfnAZBOT5U
youtube.com/watch?v=3FNduUXuFxU&list=PLmy824Fgfo-gNZ7wRpAeUliwW3LENtvwQ&index=1
m.mlb.com/news/article/262901260/cubs-make-pitch-to-shohei-ohtani/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a rod a faggot

I hope this was part of the presentation lol

gib ohtani *crosses fingers*

i've actually bought into face turn arod. his tv presence is the exact kind of energy baseball needs, fox has done a fucking fantastic job so far (and i really hope the rsn rumors aren't true)

Reminder the Tardinals are getting Todd Frazier and a fat man who roots for the Who Sux represents their fanbase.

Stanton is likely holding out to get the Dodgers involved and if that is the case, LA has all the leverage and can offer a crummy deal. The Marlins should be working quietly to get trade frameworks set up for all their other higher salaried players.

>cubs fan was the one spreading the tord Frazier meme
not surprising

What does Anthony Recker’s ass look like in person?

Trip back on Fat Man

yeh he is good on there but def in the closet imo

Sorry lad, I'm not the boogeyman you seek
I don't live in the shantytown of Indiana for starters

big

i cant wait to see the normie response to reckerposting in spring

hairy

Just looked at the Padres starting rotation projections, what a fucking shit show

Exactly, there's a reason the Cubs made it into the playoffs of the Ohtanib Owl even though they didn't meet any of the qualifications that Ohtani requested in a team. Unlike that sod Cashman, Theo represents a franchise that treats players like individuals and not cogs in a machine. Probably the biggest hidden weapon the Cubs have to offer Ohtani is Maddon and how he loves to tinker with line up and have multi position players.
chicago.suntimes.com/sports/is-joe-maddon-the-cubs-secret-weapon-in-shohei-ohtani-sweepstakes/

the only reckerposting i would accept would be if it somehow found its way to social media

So Stanton isn't going to be traded, right?

no and the marlins will lose out the most when stanton hits only 40 HR's maybe less and are still stuck w the contract
his value only goes down from here and his body is a ticking time bomb

honestly? i think he might be waiting for otani-san to make his move

now look at the white sox

I just check they both have a handful of pitchers in the top 100 prospects, so I guess they're still a couple years away.

the average baseball fan has watched his team win the WS 0-2 times out of 10-20 years of being a fan, following his team closely, etc.
this means that for most seasons, the average fan's season ends in disappointment, whether that be playoff elimination or missing the playoffs altogether.
and then you have "lifelong" cubs fans, who have only watched baseball for one season and october 2016. the cubs lifelong has seen his team win the WS HALF of his short time as a fan (1 year out of 2). this inflated winning percentage gives the cubs lifelong a false sense of superiority, but as the next couple of years unfold and the dynasty doesn't happen, the cubs lifelong will face the reality of being an actual fan or leave baseball entirely

The Marlins will only be stuck with the contract in the event of catastrophic injury or precipitous decline in performance. If he won't accept a trade that lets the Marlins clear the payroll they want to clear, they'll just have to trade everyone around him who is making money. Obviously no one is taking on Volquez's or Chen's contracts, so it'll have to be Yelich, Ozuna, Bour, Gordon. Maybe they can use some prospects or Realmuto to get someone to take Prado's contract.

To be fair you need to have a very high IQ to be a rick & mo- I mean a lifelong fan

@80158895
tl;dr

fuck off man not everyone is a bandwagoner. I remember crying in my bed during the 03 run watching the game on pic related. I remember the consecutive choke jobs in 07 and 08 by Big Z Dempster and rich hill.

hey bud

friendly reminder that i have a larger penis than verlander

bet your ass pales in comparison though

>bet your ass pales in comparison though

Bet Recker’s does not.

>big

Have you seen it in person?

yeah i wont lie, he's thique as fuck

When will they learn

>Mikolas
what did he mean by this

youtu.be/tVfnAZBOT5U

> crunchy lizard snack

now THAT's a tripcode

>yeah i wont lie, he's thique as fuck

Who is?

6'0 vs 5'10

no, its what i call my cawk

>Giants somehow manage to acquire both Stanton and Ohtani
What will the outcome of this be?

what the fuck is your obsession with tripcodes you dumb faggot?
you should leave right now because no one gives a fuck about you bitch

wew you sound a little upset, friend

and you sound like a fuckin fag ass bitch

not worth the (You)s, sorry

Am (I) worth a (You)?

>fuckin fag ass bitch
TRIPFAG BTFO
GET EM user

>he places value in the text, not in the response
>his brain processed how he should respond and he believes that his "inattention" is actually inattention

wew bruh

Okay fags, what are your top 3 ejections of 16'?
youtube.com/watch?v=3FNduUXuFxU&list=PLmy824Fgfo-gNZ7wRpAeUliwW3LENtvwQ&index=1

@JonHeyman
5m5 minutes ago
multiple sources confirm angels gm billy eppler was rushed to nearby hospital after ohtani meeting. said to be in icu, was reportedly ill. please keep him in your thoughts

made me look

rip in peace billy beane

>Cubs sign Ohtani
>don't let him start
>make him close
>make him fourth outfielder
>commits sudoku b/c of shame
>theo finds another jap for 2019

Ohtanikun when?

hey

is there any gay or shota ohtani fan fiction yet?

trip on, BAJP

You're fat.

84 KB

m.mlb.com/news/article/262901260/cubs-make-pitch-to-shohei-ohtani/

>The Cubs have been quiet about negotiations, but team president of baseball operations Theo Epstein does know how to make a strong presentation. When the Cubs were courting free agent Jon Lester, they created a recruiting video that included a fake World Series play-by-play call by the team's broadcasters. In the video, Lester was starting Game 7 of the World Series.
Did they ever make that video public? Outside of the incredible irony that Lester did pitch in game 7 of the World Series for the Cubs 2 years later.

I wonder what sort of video the boys made for Ohtani. Did they get Hughes and Kasper to do play-by-play in Japanese?

lol I bet it sounded like "ching chong ching ching chaiiiiiiiii OTANISAAAAAAAN DESUUUUUU WORRD SERIESSSSS"

Have you guys realized yet that the St. Louis Cardinals will be your 2018 worlds eries champions?
They have a logjam of controlled solid players and great prospects at nearly every position. The only thing they lack is true elite players unless last year's Pham is real but that's unlikely. But they're not just going to sit around on their asses, they're going to trade this depth and prospects for elite players as proven by their pursuit of Stanton. They have plenty of financial flexibility also.

They can easily put together a better deal for Stanton than the Giants can, they just need Stanton can stop being a retard about California and realize he can actually win in St. Louis. Stanton deal would be centered around Alcantara is the rumor.

I think if they miss out on Stanton they're going to go hard after Josh Donaldson, make the Jays an offer they can't refuse. Top leaf prospect Tyler O'Neill (who they just acquired from the mariners for literal peanuts) would be a great start, along with Gyorko or Wong and another lower prospect or two and the Jays can't say no even if they still have some sort of delusions about competing this year. Hell they can do this trade even if they get Stanton also. Not just making this up either there are reports that they want Donaldson.

And after all that they'd still have more expendable prospects to trade for relief help like a Britton, Hand, Rivero, Iglesias. They'll get a couple relievers on the free agent market also. They'll save trading for another ace for the deadline when the giants realize they're trash again and sell Bumgarner, they could sign Darvish or Arrieta also but they're not really that great desu.

tl;dr Cards are getting Stanton and/or Donaldson, plenty of relief help and an ace so put your bets in for your 2018 worlds eries champs now, you can thank me later.

Cute Kitty

Why are straight guys on here attracted to A. Recker?

the methinals only win the world series when their team is absolute dogshit and they get lucky in the playoffs
when's the last time a good cardinals team won the world series, 1967?

The only thing the Tardinals will do this offseason after signing Mikolas is sign Todd Frazier and that will be the end. Also trip goes back on, Fatty.

Maitan I'm sorry we couldn't be together, I'm sorry poppa was so selfish.

You couldn't even beat the AAA Cubs in a 'playoff' elimination game. I don't think you're going to win the Worlds Eries, especially when the Cubs get Ohtani.

Have any of you fapped to Recker? If you have, and you’re a straight guy, why did you do so?

still waiting for Oscar Taveras to have his breakout year tbqhf

>"straight"
>"if"

If the Cubs get Ohtani, what will stop them from frosting the rest of the league and winning another Worlds Eries?

>>"straight"
>>"if"

Of course straight. Some guys here have said they’ve fapped to Recker and most of the guys here are straight. So what makes them fap to him? Why do they fap to him and not other guys?

A bulllpen. Ohtani doesn't fix that dumpster

when are we going to admit that mlb fucked up the marlins sale

Reminder that the Cubs are fraudulent and the drug results WILL be released

Who /lifelong Carolina Loafers/ here?

Have you guys realized that the Los Angeles Angels will be your 2018 American League Champions?

They'll get a couple reliable arms for an oft battered rotation, I'm thinking Lynn and Garcia. Guys like Richards, Shoemaker, Heaney, Skaggs will be healthy making this a good rotation. Bullpen was pretty good last year, they lost Petit though which was a shit move, they'll sign an arm or two still.

They won't sign that faggot Moose and will instead sign Cozart or Frazier to play third, preferably the former, and Walker or Cozart or trade for Gordon to play second, each at least as good as Moose on their own and each half the cost at most. Makes for decent production from every position but the black hole that is their DH. And of course the best hitter in baseball in the middle of that solid lineup. Also they might get Otani, but probably not because of that black hole again.

They'll still be a worse team than the Astros, Indians and Yankees but Mike "GOAT" Trout will carry them to the promised land, he'll save his choking for the world series this time.

If they sign moose they can get fucked though they won't win shit.

You're fat.

Going on a limb and saying Reckerposting is all BAJP off trip hiding his gay side.

it smelled suspect from day one. manfred saw what a dinger machine in a major media market did for baseball's media imprint and made sure the group that would force stanton out (to a major media market) got the team

BAJP wouldn't post without a trip, he's not an insecure faggot like a certain California trip that guzzles body fluid.

>Going on a limb and saying Reckerposting is all BAJP off trip hiding his gay side.

Who is BAJP?

Newfag here.

in before you're fat

I think BAJP always wants people to know that he's posting because he's that much of an attentionfag

Would rather have the Angels succeed over the Shitstros or A'ss

I am tired of having these carpetbaggers new yorkers forced onto us. The local cuban would have been loads better.

>forces him to go to cards
well thats isnt exactly major.

Stanton actually wants to go LA or NYC. jeter is actually getting in the way of that

i'm 99.9% sure stanton is going to SF unless otani opts to go there

>"Los Angeles" Angels
>"Atlanta" Braves
>"Oakland" Athletics (soon)

Why is this allowed?

The eternal New Yorker and Cuban are the greatest threat to good in the world today

*Miami Cuban

(((New Yorker)))

Ethnicity is not important; the New Yorker is a multifaceted scum.

>BAJP wouldn't post without a trip, he's not an insecure faggot like a certain California trip that guzzles body fluid.

Still doesn’t answer why str8 guys here fap to Recker.

stay mad, lads

BASED

>gets cancer
>is promptly fired

praise the eternal new Yokah!

The truth will come to light

But it's not the ethnicity, it's the type of presence that comes with them. Comes off as very Jewwy and neurotic or inviting a neurosis to the table.

Reminder that the Cubs are powered by Dulluhans and the results WILL be released

P I L (L) A T E S

When has DG last posted here? It seems like it's been forever, he really might just be more of an idea or a figment than a real person at this point.