Why hell this country hasn't produced a Pelé/Maradona/Ronaldo/Messi/Cruyff/Harry Kane tier player? It's a mystery

Why hell this country hasn't produced a Pelé/Maradona/Ronaldo/Messi/Cruyff/Harry Kane tier player? It's a mystery

*the hell
I also forgot /pulisic

we're all 5'1" and look like oompa loompas. Do you really expect us to produce a world beater?

chi

It's weird they have the population and the culture required to be good, the only thing their missing is European level money. But Brazil's success proves you don't need European tier money to be great. So I don't know, it's an anomaly.
Messi is a manlet too. You don't need to have Ronaldo genetics to be world class.

you ooze cooking oil with every step you take. Fuck off

ca

rdiac arrest

Hugo Sanchez

Surely if you're an american citizen your main allegiance should be with the USA, no?

>citizen
That's where you made the mistake

Coaches in junior leagues charge money to the players to play big games
Most of the talent is lost that way

indian genes. indians have slow twitch reflexes compared to other races

inferior squatemalan genetics

>implying I'm a citizen

Lol nope, but im a permanent resident now and ill get citizenship soon.

Tbeh, you couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere in the rancid shitole that is Mexico, but gringos genuinely don't give a shit about this sport and the USMNT, while fun to ironically support doesn't really inspire much emotion since you can sense the general American indifference to both it and the sport. Many times i've found myself being the only person in a crowded bar paying attention to the USMNT match going on all the TV screens in the place.

TL:DR; maybe in 200 years Americans will finally begin getting invested in the sport and it might be thrilling to follow their national team then.

>citizen

Oh that sucks

have they produced an elite athlete in any sport?

15 million pole vaulters and long distance runners.

They literally don't.
It has nothing to do with anything physical.
Mexico's youth system is literally "pay to play" on steroids coupled with overpaid players not wanting to go to Europe. It's surreal how they can have well above average youth then see it all just randomly disappear the moment they become adults.

Mexican youth players are all fast as hell and run nonstop as well as skilled players so if there were a generation of intelligent managers and scouts to pick those players from little local villages and schools they'd contend for the WC. It's the same amount of wasted potential as us.

>t. watches various CONCACAF youth tournaments

Julio Caesar Chavez > Pelé/Maradona/Ronaldo/Messi/Cruyff/Harry Kane

In 200 years America will be brown and that is the only instance in which this country will give a shit about spicjog. Actual Americans detest that semen slurping sport

That's a different sport though, my nigga. We're shit at boxing and I don't know why either. We only had the meme maguila and Popó Freitas.

>Actual Americans detest that semen slurping

Then ICE seriously needs to investigate your mom's citizenship status.

Many elite Home Depot loiterers

Which is weird because the ancestors of the """actual""" americans (the true americans are the natives) love spicjog

There was no concept of America before the Europeans came

One of us! One of us!

t. nigger

Why does your shithole of a country never try to change the system? Every time Mexico is inevitably kicked out of the world cup they always have an excuse prepared up. "No era penal", "it was the coachs fault" etc. Has no one in Mexico ever considered changing the youth set up? Or is everyone too corrupt to try and change it? Heck, even if they where more interested in money why doesn't a big team try to set up a good youth academy to sell to European teams? They could make more money that way instead of hustling a couple pesos from some poor kids so they could play a game. It's like incompetence runs in your countries blood.

>comparing Harry Kane with the likes of Messi, Maradona, Cruyff and Pelé

kek

It was a joke, you autistic Argentine. Everyone noticed it but you. Think about it.

what?

I know he's not exactly on the same tier as all those guys, but what about Chicharito? Ochoa? Giovani Dos Santos? Jonathan dos Santos? Andres Guardado?

>tfw permanent resident (was never a wetback though)
>miss many things about Mexico, always think about going back
The american dream is a meme, unless you were a poor indio that couldn't afford to eat back home. Then at a least you'll afford to eat here after you get your food stamps for your 3 children.

dude, those are like tier 3 players at best

>implying grand implications with all that delusion

You're the reason why even I join in Chicano and Mexican bullying on Sup Forums. I've seen the worst of Oaxaca to the best neighborhoods of Monterrey, Mexico City and the best of Guadalajara and I would much MUCH rather live in the US, without even the smallest doubt.

Maybe it's the fact that I moved at the age of 5, work a well paying job here and live in Big Sur, but there is general sense of ease and comfort to America that Mexico largely lacked. Whether it be economic security, actual safety, comfort and a sense of economic and social access, but there is an air of misery to life back home that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

What about TJ?

I live in LA
>half your money goes to rent
>have to deal with 1 hour commutes
>full of mexicans anyway
Back in Mexico
>have family get togethers
>they got your back
>slower lifestyle

>I live in LA

I'm not even going to read the rest of your post

>slower lifestyle
racist

Where do you suggest living, then?
The biggest tech industry is San Francisco but its literally the same as LA except even more expensive and gayer.

>Harry Kane in the same sentence as Pele, Maradona, Cruyff

imagine comparing harry kane to those faggots that didn't even play in the best league in the world

Guys, it's a fucking joke.

Chicharito is pretty good tbf. Not the best but decent enough and would be a starter in most teams in the prem. For the top teams he could be a great sub too. He's definitely a better option than someone like Rashford, Martial, or Giroud.

not true, the big native sport is probably basketball, then baseball. And then localized stuff, like wrestling where I'm from, hockey in canada, lacrosse, surfing etc. Doubt soccer is popular anywhere among US natives

>USA
>indians
I'm pretty sure you killed them off like we did.
he was talking about brown countries like mexico and chile

>I'm pretty sure you killed them off like we did.
Mostly, but some of us survived, living off government gibbs and alcohol

>Chicharito better than Martial, Giroo or Rashford

lol no

Giroo, Rashford, yes.

Martial is more equal and he'll be better in the future but for now I'd say Chicharito is better.

>actual Americans
All but your native population is just displaced Europeans

>in 200 years

Try 50

ok, give me the DeLorean

Hugo Sánchez is one of the best strikers ever though

they are all playing for the usa national team

>playing for the USMNT
>get btfo by Hotel & Trivago
Ayyyy

> Harry Kane tier

>Harry Kane in that list