Why is mads so based?

Why is mads so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iy37ou-cjvI?t=99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was in capeshit. That's an automatic disqualification from being based.

he's a GOD

Why does everyone on Sup Forums suck his dick so much? He's literally tumblr: the actor.

>muh hannibal

dont touch based mads

fuck you

Cape and vidyashit.

youtu.be/Iy37ou-cjvI?t=99
he is a pretentious bum

i want to hang out with mads-san

veges btfo

The few interviews I watched with him, he seemed laid back and didn't put on some overly fake public personality like a lot of actors tend to. On screen he's got an imposing presence which overshadows co-actors. Cast, crew and directors seem to like working with him, etc. Still married to his first wife.
Overall a decent human bean. I don't get the obsessive drooling over him, but out of all the dickheads parading around Hollywood, I guess he seems like a good enough choice to idolize.

We get it you're gay for the quirky looking European guy. You're exactly like the fags obsessed with Benedict Cumsnatch.

I preferred him as a stagehand

Ywn have his bone structure

This. Mads is one of the few normal actors it seems.

probably because he's a weird looking fuck so Sup Forums can relate to him and yet he's still managed to be successful

is this bait

The guy sacrificed a lot in order to make the destruction of the death star a possibility. He brought back hope to those who had none in a galaxy far far away. Luke and the others were heroes but Mads is the forgotten hero who made it possible. That makes him pretty damn based if I do say so myself.

>tfw you're never going to kiss Mads ever

because he looks like the guy from supernatural and that's the type of guy i wish i could be

He has an exotic look, while still being attractive, he's in a lot of good movies, and he seems like a nice guy to hang around. If I could meet any Hollywood star I'd either pick him or Ryan Gosling

Become an actor, befriend him on the set of some random movie, seek out a vaguely homoerotic script, suggest Mads to director as the PERFECT choice for your character's vague love interest and boom, you'll get all the man groping, hugging, touching and lustful looks you can handle. It's what our man Dancy did. A true hero.

Who in Supernatural looks like Mads?

>Mads
>weird looking fuck
Are we looking at the same guy?

>while still being attractive
wat

How much do you think Kojima had to pay him for that romantic Japan visit?

I wonder who's the bottom amongst those three