Who's the most based actor out there right now and why is it the Goose? He just keeps churning out bangers

Who's the most based actor out there right now and why is it the Goose? He just keeps churning out bangers

>The Notebook
>Drive
>The Big Short
>The Nice Guys
>Lars and the real girl
>La La Land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrKPZUNMQ2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you've only seen two of his movies

I hope one of them is Drive

>tfw seen all of his movies

Vince Vaughn

Why he got such a punchable face? And he's a feminist so Don't like him

>tfw I've seen literally none of his movies

>And he's a feminist so Don't like him
I remember being 14 too

>Forgetting Blue Valentine

>tfw he married a monkey instead of someone like Gadon

They could've given us kino kids.

Most people do.

He really needs to star in something with Hayley Atwell but she's basically doomed to just starring in mediocre sitcoms until she retires

How long does it take until the Goose joins the MCU? I bet they've asked him countless times

He's too based for capeshit

He's said he wanted to make a superhero movie back when he made Drive, it would be interesting to see him as Doctor Strange or something like that instead of Bentley Cucumberpatch

>implying drive wasn't a noir superhero movie

He knows

>[on "Drive"] I guess I wanted to make a superhero movie, but all the good ones were taken. This was the opportunity to create one.

Only God Forgives and the one with March in the title got mixed reviews didn't they?

Do your anger problems stem from being an envious fat and ugly manlet?

>Only got forgives

>Leaving out The Believer

Crazy Stupid Love was also a hit

>Leaving out Place Beyond the Pines

>The Notebook
this movie is 14 years old and based on a Nicholas Sparks book.

it's kitschkino though

He's adapting and staring in Lemire's underwater welder, closest thing to capeshit so far

Especially those who've made little mental progress since.

Half Nelson

Holy shit, the Notebook came out 14 years ago? What have I been doing with my life.

Is he readily a feminist? I mean if you asked him in an interview he'd probably say yes just to avoid controversy, but I don't remember seeing him campaign for feminism or anything.

*really a feminist

He's a millionaire, a big shot now
If he was really "based" he'd do some pretty "based" things, like fire Hunter Thompson out of a custom made canon like Depp
Or crash land airplanes because fuck everyone like Harrison Ford
Or buy a yacht and load it up with models like Dicaprio
Or do whatever the hell he wants like Mayweather

Goslings not """based""".. fuck him

I've only seen him in Drive and in one where he's a murderer with that Funny games US kid.

He's not a card carrying Feminist but he is a huge mama's boy.

hes producing movies because thats what he wants, hes a kino guy. literally /our/ guy, fuck off.

This is the only thing remotely feminist he's said, and it was a protest against Blue Valentine's original NC-17 rating

youtu.be/wrKPZUNMQ2s

>tfw i can't even read the list because of illiteracy