Enough is enough. The second Amendment needs to go. Regular citizens arn't safe with it...

Enough is enough. The second Amendment needs to go. Regular citizens arn't safe with it, police officers arn't safe with it, nobody is. Delete the second amendment and confiscate all guns!!!

So true. FUCK GUN NUTS

Honestly, even if the guns go away you're still totally fucked. Just the non-gun homicide rate (murders without guns involved) is higher than UK, Canada, AUS. America has a problem with its culture (and black people since we're on Sup Forums) that the guns make worse, but the guns aren't the source, they're the catalyst.

SHALL

It seems like the 2nd amendment was put in there as a canary. If it's taken away you know the whole system is broken.

In rationalia niggers and liberals would be banned from owning guns. Problem solved. Next question.

Is that Sudden Clarity Clarence on the far left?

Enough is enough. The fourteenth Amendment needs to go. Regular citizens arn't safe with it, police officers arn't safe with it, nobody is. Delete the fourteenth amendment and deport all niggers!!!

Head cases and dindu thugs you mean
Problem is they will get guns anyway

How about you try doing that well regulated militias thing.
I see lots of Americans with guns but few seem to actually belong to a militia.

Reality sure is PROBLEMATIC AS FUCK.

Who is going to go around an take all of the guns, tough guy? The police you so vehemently hate at this moment in your irreconcilable cycle of irrationality? Or you? Which one?

>not knowing what militia meant at the time the 2nd ammendment was written

Fuck off, nigger.

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS

kek

>arn't
It's ain't, stupid. If you want to have trash viewpoints, you need to at least use words that befit you.

>confiscate all guns

The right to bear arms is ALREADY “infringed” for many, and for very good reason. Here’s a short list of things that could easily happen if we were to give you your way, remove all “infringements,” and completely deregulate the Second Amendment:

>A career felon could walk out of prison, and purchase a full-auto AK-47 from Walmart
>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
>A mentally handicapped child could get a pistol from a vending machine
>Known terrorists and those with terrorist affiliations could easily purchase Stinger missile launchers to shoot down airliners, and RPGs to blow up your Hummer
>Any nutjob could walk out of the asylum, buy a grenade launcher and flamethrower, and visit your kids at school.

What did it mean at the time?
I'm not a scholar of US history.

This is the 800 year anniversary of the Magna Carta. Only three of its many statutes are considered relevant today. And so it will go with the Second Amendment.... eventually. I only hope it won't take 550 years.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, EVERYBODY LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

The 2nd amendment was a mistake.
Your Constitution is not even worth the ancient paper it is printed on.

Republicans think due process is more important than safety. If you're dead, rights don't matter.
What about our rights to not be shot? Republicans may want to
read up on life, liberty and all that stuff.
news.yahoo.com/guns-dont-deter-crime-study-finds-180710261.html
More conclusions from actual studies:

>A well-armed populace does not deter murders
>Higher ownership of guns in a state mean more armed robberies
>Higher ownership of guns in a state means more homicides
>There is no scientific data that supports the theory that a well-armed population would reduce violent crime, but plenty that shows the opposite
>Firearm assaults are 6.8 times more frequent in states with highest rates of gun ownership than states with the lowest
>Gun ownership correlates with higher rates of all homicides, not just homicide with a gun.
>Increases in gun ownership precede increases in violent crime.
>Where more people own guns, the homicide rate of friends and family increases.
>The presence of a gun in a home increases the rate of suicide.
- At least one Congressman has admitted he doesn't care what the data has to say.

You are, for all intents and purposes, "climate deniers," flat earthers, science deniers. You have a huge emotional stake in not seeing the "causality" of things you espouse, to things that are happening.

Gun love is like religion. Facts are useless.

why dont americans realize that 2a does not apply to anyone other than congress

it literally does N O T H I N G to help protect your "rights"

>America has a problem with its culture (and black people since we're on Sup Forums) that the guns make worse, but the guns aren't the source, they're the catalyst.
also this, america is a shithole and i dont think anything can solve its problems at this point

i hope theres a race war or something so that america can be concerned with itself for a while and stop polluting the rest of the world with sjw drivel and stormfaggotry alike

I have traveled all over the globe. Not once did I walk the streets of a foreign country in the middle of the night with any fears. People of all race, creeds, colors and class walking the streets peacefully. In this"civilized country"? No fucking way. Sure we have our "freedoms"... but gunnuts keep us reasonable people in chains. Chains of fear of being shot.

>FALSE 5 conservatards on the USC decided it applied to states too. It's a horrible decision that needs to be overturned with a HRC appointed court.
Hopefully, I live to see the day when "Well regulated militia" is defined as "National Guard." too or all together the second amendment is erased.

There is no right not to be shot. Just like the police does not actually have to protect you.

It's sad nobody wants to talk about the real issue of tonivht-- gun control.

And the Supremes can rule as they see fit. Slavery used to be legal and accepted in America, too, and their 'votes' cast by their 'masters' were worth a percentage of a white vote. That idiocy was enshrined in law, too. Didn't make it right, didn't make it sensible, didn't make it reflective of our values as a nation.

Fuck off

honestly I met some US Navy people a while back (I was doing security for their ship, they're not allowed to have guns drawn on canadian soil), and all they had basically the same thing to say -- America, or at least, the city that ship was from, is a distinctly impolite and hard to tolerate place, and they were shocked and impressed with the politeness of Canadian civic life. That instead of getting into fights over nothing, people actually move out of eachother's way when walking on the street, that would-be fights in nightclubs get broken up instead of egged on, etc

>There is no right not to be shot. Just like the police does not actually have to protect you.
lmao in most countries first responders actually do have a duty to protect people and have a right to not be forcibly put into danger

and here in quebec, even private citizens can be held liable if they don't assist a casualty by at least calling 911 (or confirming that 911 has been called)

>didn't make it sensible, didn't make it reflective of our values as a nation.
even the northerners had slaves

the civil war was about economic power, not ~~~~~social justice~~~~~ like your garbage Common Core education system teaches you

>using granting people rights as an argument to take away rights

How does your brain operate under such levels of cognitive dissonance?

Durka duuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr
>fails to point out that collectively conservatives own exponentially more firearms than liberals
>fails to give any scenario where firearms are needed

>didn't make it reflective of our values as a nation
Maybe not the north.

NIGGER CONTROL NOW

And how do you propose that to be done?

ebola

>Enough is enough. Niggers needs to go. Regular citizens arn't safe with them, police officers arn't safe with them, nobody is. Send them niggers back!!!