America hate thread

Am I the only white person anxious to see the fall of America and thus eventually the ultimate rise of Europe?

Can we get an American hate thread going?

>invents Internet
>gets rekt on the Internet

Top Lel

Fuck America, they were never our friends. They are literally and virtually THE JEW.

Fuck you America, just end yourself

>60%
60%
>60%

5000 murikeks literally died for the Jew in Iraq. Gahahahahahaha.

Good luck with Clinton faggots!

God you're such cucks. Seriously above Canadians and Swedes combined.

KEKS ALL OF YOU

Did you get beat up by an american when you were a kid or something

T. Americuck

>rise of europe

You fucking wish Akmed. Enjoy being steamrolled by China.

>ultimate rise of europe

Sorry, senpai, demise of USA would only accelerate the decline of Europe and the rise of Asia.

T. Killed By Black men soon

>denmark

Oh right, I forgot that your economically insignificant country existed. Jewish sliding thread here, boys.

>America
>the jew itself

No wonder the only argument you can bring is muh money

youre fucking jew, my points is proven

>europe
>colonize third would countries

>get colonized by third world countries

Europe is going to be a third world shit hole soon enough. America has its issues but at least we aren't getting flooded with rapefugees.

Why are you guys so obsessed with America? We don't even think about y'all

>60 percent

Even in generations won´t we be this cucked

Cuck

>doesn´t mind
>replies

wew

I don't want Europe to rise if we're gonna end up as the US.

I've never made a thread about your country, now I'll leave and let your post die

You´ll be black

I mean back

>literally an american

@80164478

You do understand that in a few decades countries such as Sweden and France will be majority shit skins right? How long will Denmark hold out? The scales have already tipped and barring a radical shift in EU policy, the change is irreversible.

>T. 60 %

>cops shoot unarmed black guy
>cops shoot armed black guy (completely innocent)
>several guys shoot 10+ cops (all armed)

WE NEED MORE GUNS RIGHT

Wrong thread big mac

We had a good run. U mind if we come back to Europe? Maybe we would agree to ship the muslims to north america and we will just abandon it to the hispanics blacks and muslims.

Fuck off, you had your shot and you blew it big time

>lets bring all these savages to america to work for us for free, what can possibly go wrong LOL I KNOW RIGHT

Fuck you, Europe will forever be a shell of its former self. You will forever be nothing. Multiculturalism has certainly ensure that. Let it be know that the last mighty empire of the white man occured in the United States.

Btw im just fucking with you.

>You will forever be nothing

Literally empty words

6,000 nukes.

>mfw filtered all these chimpout/black lives matter/dallas/racewar threads

Europe will never rise again you stupid faggot. America will never fall, we will just adapt.

There are more whites in America than there are in Europe.

Jesus I've seen you on every US thread today what's wrong Mohamed your family get blown up by a drone?

> america and europe madness right now

I LOVE SEEING THE WORLD BURN RIGHT NOW :D

top kek

oh you noticed him as well?

Sorry but Europe is the Western Rome to America's Eastern Rome.

No. Believe it or not, you're not even the only European on this website that is anxious for that. I was surprised, too.

America is a failed project. All able and non-cucked white men should return to their fatherland ASAP and leave the 170M nonwhites over there to fight with eachother.

And when we in Europe see America in ruins, we can finally realize the problem with this world is race, raise up a border between Turkey and Greece, nuke all the niggers, establish traderoutes to Russia and China, and make Evropa the capital of culture and civilization of the world again.

>OP gets ass blasted that I proposed the possibility of this whole Dallas event being a false flag

>immediately spergs out making this thread proclaiming Europe as a rising nation when in reality it's closer to a third world country while having the gall to disrespect the greatest country on the face of the earth.

holy shit kiddo, go for a walk outside or something

> Fucking comedy gold

Not gonna lie, kind of ready for America to get fucked so at least the fucking MURRICA IS THE GREATEST NATION idiots will shut up

I'm already learning several foreign languages to prepare for the eventual need to emigrate

>Europe closer to a third world country
>the greatest country on the face of the earth.
wew lad
Europe isn't even a country faggot.

wtf i hate america now

Ill let you both go at it

UK checking in lads