SHIT-TIER
6. Annabelle
POWER GAP
POWER GAP
POWER GAP
7. Literally anything else
8. Hannah

I know the guy who took that pic

>tfw you see a qt on the train or bus and fantasize about having a relationship with her

I do. I'm CALI lad. Best of both worlds.

every time

>walking around campus
>see a nice, sweet-looking qt just smiling at the world
>feel happy for a second
>she notices me and frowns
why are we still here? just to suffer?

What about Anastasia and consequently, stacy?

Mom, why did she leave i got stuck growing up in foster care

wow I actually never made that connection before

>all these casuals in here

You ever been so much of a shut in that you don't even have a "her" anymore?

>Anne and Ann about Anna

>Anne
Her?

>tfw dating a qt asian girl named annie

i'm getting there man

Tfw make eye contact, im thinking all day if she likes me
I've actually had a gf before

I was at an art museum in Amsterdam on vacation a few weeks ago and I caught a glimpse of this qt who was looking at a painting in the same room as me for literally less than 30 seconds. She left the room and I tried to find her again and couldn't. I have been thinking about her every single day since then and I live 4000 miles away from Amsterdam.

>tfw all your of your past "hers" are married and having kids
>tfw they introduce you to their kids as a "old friend."

>got drunk and got naked with one of my best friends
>told each other we'd marry each other if we weren't already by 27
>made out and passed out then woke up and took a shower together
>swore to each other we wouldn't catch feels
>did
what the fuck do i do man

don't talk to her for like a week and see what happens

Does she get dick on the side?
If so, cut her loose, you are there just to comfort her

>driving car
>catch a glimpse of someone in another car in another lane that looks like "her"
>heart starts beating fast
>catch up to that car
>it's just a look a like
>she rolls up the window and you hear her tell her friend, "did you see that weirdo looking at me?"

I didn't come here for this

no, i'm not a virgin and we were talking about relationships, then when i was talking about girls i'd boned and i asked her about that stuff she said that I was going to make fun of her for being a virgin despite being with a guy for 2 years

>hang out with other qt for a month, kiss a lot
>tells me she doesn't want to sleep around and that we should just be friends
>gonna hang out with her anyway on saturday
am i a beta orbiter now

>tfw walking through the mall
>pass a random girl who uses the same shampoo as her
>tfw breaking down crying while eating a pizza pretzel

she's saving herself for marriage? that's a tricky spot, I was in it and couldn't deal

26, never had a "her": in my life

I have yet to meet a Madison that wasn't a massive massive slut, godspeed user

You don't have to be a virgin to be the comfort friend user. As long as she confides shit in you without throwing that pussy around she feels safe around you. Thats can be good, but most likely bad

why are we like this

Do something before it's too late

>tfw all your of your past "hers" are married and having kids

Always though of myself as being the most thick skinned person around, but opening FB and seeing that engagement announcement left me thunderstruck for a few days.

been that way for 4 years breh

WTF, why are Anna's so perfect?

I met her during orientation and she was the perfect girl. It was only for two days and I haven't seen her in college yet. I pass by the Psych building hoping to run into her but nada.

is it better to have "one" or have absolutely no one ever?

Oh, that hurts the most. Especially when she settles for some divorced loser

she didn't say that

i dont think i am, i think she's probably a bit into me but idk. last time she was home she blew off her friends 3 days in a row to hang out with me, apparently her parents had to tell her to hang out with other people

There was Vania. She went back home to Chile because her visa was up. I probably wont forget that. We spent a week on a trip once and went to the desert and saw all sorts of cool things and had wild sex all night long, it was incredible.

Then came Stephania.

We fell in love with each other but she has been in so many shitty relationships that all the feels overwhelmed her and she couldn't handle it, pushed me away for a while/fucked other people, tried working things back out with me but then we saw the writing on the wall.

In hindsight it was kinda funny. She started giving me random pieces of clothes for me to keep that she "found" in her apartment. In other words I was such a naïve dipshit that I couldn't realize she was giving me the clothing items of guys she cheated on with me

God im such a retard.

Never be captain save a hoe. You just gotta let them do their thing and stay away.

Tbeh, im a witting loser. It's the reason none of this gets me down and unlike most people ITT, why i'm actually content with my life as it is.

I could move out and actually make an earnest attempt at life, but for whatever reason, doing absolutely nothing is comfier.

>when she marries a guy that looks like a knockoff version of you but probably has a 10 inch dick

Well find out sooner rather than later. Trust me, rather have your heart broken for a week than think "what if" for the rest of your life

Because you are the eternally damned working class of sexual capitalism, mon ami.

no one

Better to have one.

i know that feel man. i know how pathetic my life is but at this point i dont even care

like im 26 (just turned this weekend) and i have zero life but dont even care. to me the thought of a girlfriend just sounds like a pain in the ass having to do all that shit and put up with her bullshit, hell even having friends and having to plan all that shit out

i'll probably kill myself by 30 and if most people liked live me theyd probably have done it already but anyway this is a comfy life

we're gonna get sloshed on christmas and was gonna ask her then. even if she says yes i won't do anything because she lives 400 miles away

What sport is this? A friend is asking out of curiosity

I've had a two, let them slip away, you get over it when the next one comes around

CK you better not be trianglin

>tfw in school for engineering and all I do is study and occasionally watch sports, no real friends aside from people in my class and no life at all
anyone know this terrible feel?

Lmao

strawpoll.me/14558820

i consider /nba/ general my friends desu

Yes, but
>tfw to dumb too be a engineer

>4000 mile
Oh, tough shit.
I say move on. Plenty of fish in the sea