One of few 00s masterpieces

One of few 00s masterpieces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CF2PbJsaW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

overracted snoozefest. anderson is an empty hack

Fell asleep after a while. It was one of the most boring movies I've ever watched.

2007 was the most kino filled year of them all

>No Country For Old Men
>There Will Be Blood
>The Assassination of Jesse James
>Zodiac
>Eastern Promises
>Before the Devil Knows You're Dead

I wonder what would people like you say after watching a film by Bela Tarr or Tarkovsky

ah yes, the best pretend epic, artificial masterpiece of the 00s

>Sup Forums acts contrarian yet again

Bet you're excited for more Star Wars

>>Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
I was just about to watch this. The only one of those I havent seen.

transformers and marvel flicks have rotted your brain.

here's 20** kino

the movie is dull and soulless. lewis hams it up. jesse james and no country from the same year make it look like amateur work

*tips fedora*

hi paul. won that oscar yet?

>confessions, literally exposition the movie
>kino

try again

>soulless
What does that even mean when it comes to criticizing film? Empty words, user

The people on this board don't actually care about film. The ranting about kino and falcon keeping and crab legs and all that bullshit. It's bullshit, this board only cares about shitposts. Why do you think this board's content is worse than anywhere else on the site?

>redditlash
Is this some kind of joke to you?

it means the movie feels dead on the screen. it has no life. it's just a sequence of images with nothing behind it. it's a total bore, like all of anderson's work

Jesse James is the best film from 2007. I don't dislike the others but it just is.

bait

Not only that, it is one of the best films of the 00's

It's probably in my top 5 films (not just of the 00's)

I'd also agree with you on that

>uses 'soulless' to describe 'lifeless'
do you even into English user?

>sequence of images with nothing behind it
Then what is an example of a movie that was more than just a sequence of images, and what was "behind it?"

>it's bait because I don't agree

if you if like the movie then like it. you don't need me to convince you otherwise. i just think it sucks and that anderson is a meme

Nice argument, pleb.

I'm not trying to convince you, just trying to understand the shallow depths of your small mind. If your going to call Anderson a hack and try and shit on one of the best movies of the 00s, I want to know what you think is a great film of the same era.

But I think you already know you're a sniveling little shit so you've bailed out. Bravo, user

this too

>Drive

HA, no.

peak fantasy

it's not an argument. i don't feel like explaining why i don't like to something to someone who's not going to agree. it's pointless

enjoy the movies. i don't care

strawman & appeal to authority & ad hominem

try again user

Don't pretend that they're entertaining movies. There Will Be Blood and Stalker are fucking boring. I still liked them tho

>t. guy witht he attention span of a bumblebee

>sevem pounds

oh god why?

Not enough talking raccoons for you bud?

>No Kick-Ass

You forgot Into the Wild

Absolute kinographiƩ

>The Machinist

It's a good movie but the main character didn't make any sense. One second he's adopting a kid, then when the kid goes deaf or whatever he completely drops him like a hot potato. I know he was ruthless, but the whole adopting a kid to seem like a good guy thing appears to be a total waste of time.

Not a bad movie.

This. It's an overrated piece if shit
>inb4 pleb
You're the pleb for liking this shit

>The Prestige is the best movie of 2006
>Not The Departed
Fucking hell lad

I made this for you

if Silence hadn't come out, I would have chosen Manchester by the Sea

I have still not seen.

>The Assassination of Jesse James

I loved that film.

then go somewhere else, faggot.

I liked it and it was nice, but I don't even remotely consider it best. I tried hard to understand why people praise it as the best movie and I now get it, but that still doesn't mean much to me.
If anything the film is praised for its character exploration. I find it hard to believe that the character seems unrealistic to someone.

Found this to be one of the most boring things ever.
Was so so so disappointed.

Please, remove Drive, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Let the Right One In, and Scott Pilgrim.

You have a really long attention span and are a true patrician of the arts. You happy now?

youtube.com/watch?v=4CF2PbJsaW8

Where else am I supposed to talk about film?