Is he right?

Is he right?

I like some of the stuff he's doing but Trump really does make going to the White House seem less special.

Having said that, I'd love a tour of Trump Tower though

Yes
Fuck Drumpf

I feel like I would want to meet Obama instead

I mean it's cool that Trump is the president and all and it would be neat to meet the current president but Obama just seems like he'd be more fun to hang out with in general

If I was an athlete i'd prefer to meet a president that actually gave a shit about sports. And yes, that means Obama.

>I like some of the stuff he's doing
like what

>Obama just seems like he'd be more fun to hang out with in general

ree libcuck numale reeee

Travel ban & ICE raids

Obama seems a lot more chill of a person desu

NO HE ISN'T TRUMP IS SO CHILL AND COOL REEEEEEEEE LIBKEK NUMALES

This but unironically. Better than Pence though because Pence would actually work for the Republican party.

I hate that the secondary option is the actual madman.

Yes, clearly.

>travel ban

KYS. Immigration "bans" would be perfectly sufficient.

On a side note, Trump should've responded:

>You tweet like your IQ is lower than 85
>Then again, it probably is

It’s not even up for debate . Trump is an utter disgrace

>Bush
bungled Iraq and Katrina, killing thousands of Americans

>Obama
destabilized Libya tow the point where the slave trade of black Africans has been reestablished

>Trump
acts like an ass on Twitter

It's funny sets people off.

wow i guess you're right, i guess that photoshopped picture of jesse owens and hitler really convinced me

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW!!!

>a negroid who plays a child's game for a living calling the president a bum

Dudes, seriously. I'm pretty liberal and despise Trump, but the fact people want him impeached blows my mind.

Trump is just a mongoloid who is a complete embarrassment to the country and humiliates himself on a daily basis, and the party wants nothing to do with him. But holy shit, can you imagine if that psychopath Pence got into office? Oh my god what the fuck would he do? Make christianity the official religion of the united states? abortion = death penalty? Remove the separation of church and state clause of the first amendment?

My point was that you can criticize Trump for plenty, but nothing he has done so far has been as bad as Iraq and Libya.

just wait till he bungles north korea like he's angling to do

anyways the man seems pretty incompetent, doesn't read briefings, very little intellectual curiosity. i don't think he's smart enough to hold the office, even pence would be better desu.

Trump is a total buffoon.

Based Trump working the jiggs into a shoot.

its hard to do something as bad as iraq and libya when you havent done anything in office period

also,
>thinking that things trump has done so far havent been terrible

>this abhorrent tax plan
>mass reducing federally protected lands to open it for oil drilling
>this north korea situation
>making america a complete joke to our closest allies
>has filled the entire government with completely corrupt jews
>just to name a few

yeah, sorry, i care more about american matters than the middle east.

This is the case, the Chicago Cubs speed up going to the White House just so they could meet Obama instead. And when Trump invited them, they still came, but 3/4ths of the team didn't show up.

>this abhorrent tax plan
What's abhorrent about it? Americans getting to keep more money? lol

What's bad about this? The government has been gobbling up land left and right for decades for no reason other than to take it away from Americans. And we need to ween ourselves off of foreign oil.

lol you're a fucking retard. North Korea always spergs out.

As opposed to our closest allies making a complete joke to us?

You're thinking of Obama and Bush.

>this abhorrent tax plan
It's got good and bad in it, all Republican presidents have passed similar tax plans. Taxing college endowments is great.

This is good. Helps the economy and lowers energy prices. The federal gov't owns tons of land, it's not like he's putting a refinery in Yosemite Valley.

He inherited this mess. Kim pursued nukes to protect him from another Bush/Obama style "regime change"

What does this even mean? Western European liberals don't like his temperment? Boo-hoo

Every president would do this and to a much greater extent.

On the other hand: Immigration is way down, deporations are up, we're not in a hot war with Russia, the economy and stock market are booming, and the Supreme Court and the federal judiciary are being remade with young judges in the Scalia mode.

That last point, especially, is HUGE. So to say Trump has accomplished nothing is absurd.

This is a case where Dems have to lose the battle (2018) to win the war (2020) imo.

>You're thinking of Obama and Bush.
WTF I LOVE GOLDMAN SACHS NOW

>What's abhorrent about it? Americans getting to keep more money? lol
American workers keep very little. Large corporations fill their pockets.
>And we need to ween ourselves off of foreign oil.
We need to ween ourselves off of oil period.

>We need to ween ourselves off of oil period.

Cool. I mean, who really needs electricity, cars, and heat during the winter?

>deportations are way up

obongo deported a shit ton of people

>thinking that getting a rigged supreme court nomination because the republicucks literally refused to let the president select someone because they had a majority is him personally succeeding

>supports even more oil drilling
>he "inherited" north korea, and definitely made it better by directly insulting that fat mongoloid over there

and yeah, he hasnt personally accomplished anything.

good lord, you really do live in a bubble dont you

whenever you see someone say that the stock market booming is a political accomplishment, just know that they are declaring loudly that they don't really understand economics.

You can't even have a beer with trump, he doesn't drink

The man eats well done steak with ketchup ffs

If I were an athlete on a team invited to the white house I'd still go just because it's a very rare opportunity, lot of history there. Not everyone gets the chance to have a tour like that and I wouldn't let my dislike of trump get in the way of it desu

>Americans getting to keep more money? lol
the average person will see no benefit, but the super rich are getting massive cuts.
Also cutting everyones taxes will only raise the debt, unless Trump is banking on having a well above average economy, with no evidence to show he would.
>What's bad about this?
When a pipeline bursts you ruin crops, water supply, and the environment for a long time.
>As opposed to our closest allies making a complete joke to us?
What? Youre retarded, why did i bother replying.

I'm glad the majority of non-Sup Forums boards hates the fat orange idiot

Economy can be contributed to politics when economic policy is made. But Trump will never make/pass an economic policy because he literally cant read.

Who cares if he hasn't "personally" accomplished anything?

Illegal immigration is way down, the ENTIRE federal judiciary, not just the Supreme Court, is being remade. More drilling is something I like, and Trump's dumbass trolling on Twitter is not some massive game-changer. Every president has insulted North Korean strongmen.

None of that happens without Trump being elected. Who cares if he hasn't "personally" accomplished anything? This isn't a personality cult, I voted for policy change and I'm getting most of it.

One of the main criticisms of Trump is that he would crash the stock market. That clearly hasn't happened.

I can't defend this desu.

>the average person will see no benefit,

That's just not true.

Yes the super-rich will get a big break and that fine to criticize, but middle-class taxpayers will see significant tax relief with this bill.

It's really sad that you thought out ways to respond to people who tweet at trump while he isn't even your president.

Everyone over the age of 21 is aware that the USA completely bungled every aspect of its foreign policy for the past twenty years

What's Northern Virginia like, FBI?

oh boy what are you going to do with your extra 20 dollars a week? Dont spend it all in 1 place :)

bootlicking faggot

It’s like hitler witnessing the LE 56% face meme from the future

wtf i love higher taxes now

its shopped dude, i can tell by the pixels

Of course he is. Trump objectively sucked all the mystique and prestige out the White House by actively campaigning against presidential conduct. You can't have it both ways. And the fact that he lives on Twitter means there's hardly any scarcity value in his presence. You can hardly avoid the guy even if you're a hundred miles away from him, getting within close physical range is overkill

>Taxing college endowments is great
How’s the high school degree and burger flipping job treating you?

>mystique and prestige out the White House
lmao what are you talking about?

honestly this. You can say all you want about his policies, but Obama seems like a guy you can just drink a beer and chill with. No drama, no bullshit. Just deep, philosophical conversations. Similar deal with Dubya. He would probably be a little more goofy and less articulate, but probably a nice guy to chill with and have some interesting conversations.

Meanwhile, Trump is clearly a high functioning autist who is incapable of basic sociability or empathy, but is also so condescending and full of himself, you will never be able to have a decent conversation with him. Trump is basically that one guy who always pathologically lies and has a massive complex, but made it to the big time. He would be alright as a business partner, but I would never want to be friends with the guy or associate with him on any level.

>why is the extra money im saving only a fraction of what a mega corporation is saving?
You are fucking retarded

Yes. Unironically