Untitled

>@
>lmao
>tru
>don't @ me

Sorry you're an autist that can't get with the times. Fucking loser, don't even @ me

Shit, sorry bruh, didn't mean it

Rip baby lyl

I cri everytim

>winningest

>"reddit tier team"
>crying about Sup Forums
>anything anime or trap related
>/cric/
>/tennis/
>/heem/

>PRAISE KEK

@80161468
@80161499
@80161578
@80161591
@80161795
@80161795
@80161859
tru

didnt read lmao

Anybody else intentionally type like a retarded nigger but only on Sup Forums? I don't know why but it just feels better.

telling smelly retards that I think they should go to the gas chamber isn't something I do in real life, if that's what you mean

sometimes i find myself about to end my sentenci with a "la" on other boards

>american culcha

Tru? I say tru, i even came up with the term, fuck you OP

Sup Forums, I could probably K/O most of you in a fistfight desu. Niggas getting swung on left and right like it's an Irish marriage.

We need to have a global Sup Forums meetup for once.

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

I hit my friends with a cheeky 'la all the time now. Laddo when I'm feeling real cheeky. They blame soccer.

bothers me too. I get out a lot and have a lot of sex, I'm fit as well, when some user on Sup Forums calls me a virgin I get triggered

wouldn't it be la' though?

Don't feel alone lad, we're all virgins here except those who lost their virginity to their waifu pillow

shut up you fat virgin

Black Twitter was a mistake.

I'm not a virgin you stupid texas flag stealing spic. How did a third worlder like you even get internet?

yo i may be a thirld worder but at least i'm not a virgin like you hahahahah

but I'm not a virgin, I get plenty of pussy. Stop calling me one.

that's exactly what a virgin would say

hello yes i am a virgin and i would say something like this

Ok now I'm really getting angry. I told you I laid all the time and yet you keep calling me a virgin. Knock it off because you're wasting your time calling me a virgin. You are talking to a well oiled sex machine who knows how to get woman and gets laid often.

i don't believe you
in fact i KNOW you are a virgin

>gets offended by words
LMAOing @ ur life senpai

Cringe

Don't (You) me

>using lmao
>not lamo

It's like you want to be autistic